[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you build muscle and lose fat at the same time as a noob?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: zyzzz.jpg (110 KB, 438x600) Image search: [Google]
zyzzz.jpg
110 KB, 438x600
can you build muscle and lose fat at the same time as a noob?
>>
Just work out man. If you're a noob to fitness dont worry about that micro managing your gains vs loss and just count your calories and work out. You'll do both
>>
>>37628085
It depends on what you mean with 'build muscle'. You won't increase in size if you want to lose weight, but if you've never lifted before, then your muscles will get stronger and more defined in the first couple of months regardless if you're losing weight or gaining weight.

My guess is that you're skinnyfat. Either you bulk now and look like shit for a while but atleast you'll be strong or you cut first and you'll look better quickly but you'll be DYEL for a while.
>>
>>37628125
>My guess is that you're skinnyfat.
correct, im bulking atm or trying to, its just i find it really hard going from having 0-2 meals a day to fucking 7 especially since im completely broke
>>
People like OP, who won't even bother to read the sticky will never 'make it' they jut want the easiest laziest path possible, enjoy no gains and failure, sage.
>>
>>37628146
nice projection desu
>>
>>37628085
No, only possible with certain roid cocktails.

Also, read the sticky!!!
>>
This threads should be permabanned
>>
>>37628141
You don't have to eat 7 meals a day. I just eat 3 meals a day with 2 'snacks'. I'm cutting, but you could easily increase your intake with simple shit like avocados, cashew nuts, peanut butter., whatever. Just look at what works and don't try to eat 3000kcal in broccoli.

Figure out some sort of meal plan for a day to hit your desired calories that works for you and hits your daily protein intake and then keep altering it with small shit to make it a bit more cheap.

Eating right isn't necessarily more expensive, but bulking is always more expensive than cutting.
>>
>>37628085
yes just lean bulk
i often gain muscle and lose fat but the amount of fat i lose is very small like only 1-2 lbs of fat loss in 4 months but thats still better than gaining fat
the fat loss isnt drastic or very noticeable though so if you have a lot of fat i would just cut first
>>
>>37628085
Yes, but as you progress it will become harder to the point it will be impossible as natty.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.