[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should I not be depressed today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1454353298976.jpg (126 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
1454353298976.jpg
126 KB, 499x750
Why should I not be depressed today?
>>
File: 1466110117580.png (321 KB, 1000x950) Image search: [Google]
1466110117580.png
321 KB, 1000x950
you're alive

you have control

you have the power to change your circumstances for the better

you're connected to the most useful tool in existence
>>
>>37627689
Who says you shouldn't?
>>
because you have friends and people that love you
>>
I find it takes to much work to be depressed.

Then again I'm lazy. I find lifting is easier that being depressed so I go with that. I mean think about it. When you depressed its all you think about. You make decisions based on it. Like not wanting to go out, not wanting to talk to people, etc. When you lift it's just you and the bar. Really it's almost instinct. Go there, pickup heavy thing, go home, shower, eat, and sleep. So much easier.

Good luck OP.
>>
you have the free will to change
>>
>>37627728
What if the people who love me don't even know me?

What if they only love me because of what I can do for them?
>>
>>37627751
>I find it takes to much work to be depressed.
Good for you, and I mean it. But realize that is not universal.
>>
Why should anyone tell you why?

That's the problem
>>
File: me.jpg (18 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
18 KB, 284x339
>>37627728

No one loves me. If I died right now, no one would notice until the neighbors complained about the smell and the cops find me face down in a pile of unsold manuscripts and empty vodka bottles.
>>
>>37627761
> But realize that is not universal.

Oh, sure. Like I said, I'm really just a lazy fuck.
>>
>>37627689
The real question is why should you be happy. The world is full of such misery that there is nothing to be happy about.
>>
File: yoko4.webm (2 MB, 736x416) Image search: [Google]
yoko4.webm
2 MB, 736x416
Because you share the same planet with big tiddy asians.
>>
>>37627787

http://thenicestplaceontheinter.net/

Oh anon. We all love you. Now stop being a bitch and lift that weight till your natty.
>>
>>37627804
the world is also full of good so why should you be depressed

basically it's your choice
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.