[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf doesn't use gym membership
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ww_4307.png (170 KB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
ww_4307.png
170 KB, 350x280
Both me and gf live together.
Both pay 25 each for gym membership.

I go 4-5 times per week
She doesn't use it atall for the past 3 years...

why the fuck am I paying for a membership if she could just pay for mine?

Iv told her to cancel it but she keeps saying no 'incase she might want to go next week'

Fuckin pisses me off the fact I'm paying over 250 a year for a membership.... And she is wasting 250 whereas I could use that money!
>>
cancel w/o telling her. if she gets mad just laugh and tell her to buy one herself.
>>
>>37627580
Your lack of gains is making her to slack off
>>
No no.... Your confused. She pays 25 on her own.... I pay 25 of my own. The fact she's paying 25 for something that could benefit me is what frustrates me
>>
>>37627725

>my gf is spending her own money on what she wants
>I'm mad

Grow up
>>
>>37627776
I see your dad touched you as a child
>>
>>37627725
How about you let her decide how to use her money? Also how poor are you, idiot ?
>>
>>37627836
OP what would you use the 25 extra bones for? Your world of warcraft account? Crunchyroll subscription?
>>
>>37627836
you probably are a child if youre mad at someone spending 250 dollars of their own money

their
own
money

can I just paypal you 250 to shut the fuck up and promise to never post threads here again?
>>
>>37627888
sure
>>
>>37627888
Yes please please please omg yes that would be so great thanks you so much omg yes please thanks. Love
>>
Am I the only one here who know there are 12 months in a year.
>>
>>37628081
kek
>>
>>37628081
There's 13 in leap years though
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.