[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this life lack meaning? There is nothing to live for,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1413085901457.jpg (116 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1413085901457.jpg
116 KB, 500x600
Why does this life lack meaning?

There is nothing to live for, nothing to die for. The only thing that is worth doing is going to the gym. The rest is unobtainable unless you were preparing since you were a child.
>>
bitch nigga, there's always something to live for.

I live for my interests. I have many interests.

What interests you?
>>
>there is nothing to live for
>mentions something to live for in the very next sentence

What's it like to be retarded?
>>
>not living (and dying) for the aesthetic
>>
you have a very serious case of little entitled bitch syndrome.

cure it by realizing the world owes you nothing and you need to actually work hard to achieve what you want.
>>
>>37627019
I work 50+ hours a week of manual labor in 100+ degree heat and its all for nothing except a meager paycheck and a sadistic sense of submitting myself to torture.
>>
>tfw I feel absolutely disconnected from my peers who live as if our luxurious life had always been the status quo
>tfw can't seem to distract myself with vapid social networks and shallow personal interactions
>tfw live like a monk, meditate every day, hold a hateful nihilistic view of the world
>tfw studying to be a doctor because it's safe, pays well & it's interesting
>tfw I wish I was a SWAT or in the Special Forces upholding Law and Good in dangerous missions(don't come with me with moral debates, I like to live in my own fantasy world)

If I knew I could not die, I would arm up and go to Syria to kill every last ISIS shithead. But I ain't risking shit, honestly.
>>
>>37627103
read Sun and Steel

climb Mt. Everest then commit sudoko
>>
>>37627124
sounds interesting, will do
thanks anon
>>
>>37627201
np lad
>>
>>37627073
Exactly why you didn't work hard enough to achieve what you want. You're stuck in some shitty job that you're clearly not happy with and now you're bitching about how life has no meaning on a cantonese knitting board.
>>
>>37627103
Police recruit here. I had dreams like you. Until I came to realise the cold truth that the only people who make it into SWAT (or the australian equivalent) are genetic monsters.
>>
>>37627276
>the only people who make it into SWAT (or the australian equivalent) are genetic monsters
really?
>>
>>37627315
Not in America. We have some basic tubby middle aged guys on SWAT here
>>
>>37626929

> unless you were preparing since you were a child.

Nothing you can't do a child can prepare, tell me.
>>
>not living for Jesus
Listen to your picture OP.
>>
>>37627315
In Australia yes. By genetic monsters i'm talking, natural athletic talent, genetically muscular, very high V02 max (as in, naturally fucking good cardio). I'd say height, but really that's irrelevant. I know one of the guys in it and he's an asian 5'8 manlet, but freakishly athletic. They're all natty too since we do testing for steroids. The selection for it is equivalent to army special forces, but of course that's a broad statement.
>>
>>37626929
you can literally do anything you want you motherfucker
>>
>>37627103

>tfw I wish I was a SWAT or in the Special Forces upholding Law and Good

Remember your Dungeons and Dragons, dipshit. Law and Good are two completely separate concepts.
>>
>>37627398
Good as an alignment doesn't even exist in AD&D
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.