[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what's funny? I can snap and kill every mother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: frog.jpg (36 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
36 KB, 420x420
You know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed, your nose flattened, your teeth shattered, your fingers broken, and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves.
>>
go fuck yourself
>>
u watched one too many youtube tuts on fighting fag
>>
>>37625281
:^)
sure thing friend
>>
File: lindsay-lohan-mugshot.jpg (26 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
lindsay-lohan-mugshot.jpg
26 KB, 300x400
>>
Jason pls go
>>
>>37625281

But anon, why would you do that to me? Thats not very nice. ;_;
>>
>>37625388
Stop typing like an anime trap, you're a grown man
>>
>>37625420

Well, Im not...
>>
>>37625426
London?
>>
>You guys talk big shit.
you too
>>
>>37625433

Married and old.
>>
Go away, Charlie Zelenoff
>>
>>37625450
london?
>>
>>37625450
You're just a tease, aren't you?
>>
Your muscles cant stop a bullet you dumb fuck.
>>
>>37625524
lol
>>
>>37625281
Hemmingway?
>>
>>37625281
You know what is funny?
I would invite a shit talker (on 4chan, no less) like you to try your damnedest.

Precisely zero people i have met that brag about their lethality had even a remote idea of how to fight.
>>
>>37625281
EDGE
D
G
E

Help me mommy it's so sharp! I can't handle it!
>>
>>37625281
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>37625862
I see it's summer
>>
File: 1424147158141.jpg (109 KB, 464x416) Image search: [Google]
1424147158141.jpg
109 KB, 464x416
>>37625281
Talk tough to me. I love tough guys.
>>
>>37625281
You wouldn't hit a girl with glasses would you?
>>
File: tumblr_lsnrz9p4c51qjcq1co1_500.jpg (70 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lsnrz9p4c51qjcq1co1_500.jpg
70 KB, 500x381
Do I feel retarded carrying a mini crossbow on me? I do, but at least someone like you will give me the chance to pretend that I'm the Huntress before going to prison for assault with a deadly weapon
>>
>>37625899
It must really suck having such a shitty life that you sit around all day on 4chan waiting for an opportunity to paste a copied rant that someone else wrote to an anonymous stranger even though nobody finds it amusing or funny. Sorry bro... =/ Hopefully things get better for you.
>>
>>37625948
D O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Doesn't matter what style you train
Doesn't matter how many people you are fighting at once
Doesn't matter if you train for the streets, train for sports, or train.
Doesn't matter how big or expensive your gun or knife is.
Nothing beats a well placed pipebomb.
Why waste hundreds of dollars and hours of your time with the risk of hurting yourself while you practice when you could make a pipebomb over night for about 40 bucks. All you have to do is google free pipebomb recipes, go to your kitchen or bathroom sink. Maybe go to Lowes or Wal-Mart. And you can make a device that will instill more fear and harm more people then any style, weapon or workout routine.

The fight doesn't magically end. There are no time limits in the street. The fight ends when you want it to end. If someone confronts you, retreat, regroup, its a viable tactic. Follow your enemy find out their daily routine to work, to school, to the grocies. Exploit them when their guard is down. Just like how they were trying to exploit you. Now google free pipebomb recipes, assemble your pipebomb. And plant the pipebomb on the side of the road or at an intersection you know they will drive through. There's reason why people such as soldiers who are better armed, better equipped and better trained than any martial artist or fighter fears improvised explosive devices such as a pipebomb. All that training, all that knowledge is out the window when blind-sided by a pipebomb. Thinking a street fight is just a fight will get you killed. A street fight is a personal war on your well being. The first person to do the most horrible thing wins. If they try to out muscle you, you punch them, they try to punch you, you stab them, they take out a knife, you shoot them with your gun, they take out a gun you blow them up with a pipebomb.

Nothing beats one.
>>
>>37625281
You want your .380 to the chest or head?
>>
>>37625281
Holy shit you fucking pussy I'd love to see you try. Come around here talking that kind of trash and I'll lay a whoopin on you like you've never felt. There is a high likelihood I would sodomize you after I beat you to a pulp. I bench 3pl8s bruh, I'm a trained fighter and I'm gay. I've let people fuck me in the ass before...I got fucked in the ass THIS MORNING! Do you really think there is anything you can do to me that i'm afraid of? I think not. post your city and I'm on my way tough guy. I'll post when I get there.
>>
>>37626020
Have a le upboat
>>
>>37626032
Thanks bro, I swear to god I am going to 3x scoops before I smash this little pink sock.
>>
>>37625281
lol did your drunk dad teach yoy how to fight? or did he just punchyou everytime he wanted?
>>
So those of you who don’t believe any of this, that’s okay I really don’t give a fuck. I’m still telling my story. This is what it is and if you don’t believe me fuck you go fuck yourself i don’t care. For all these guys who are veterans who are standing there still screaming about your valor, stolen valor, after what i just told you that that sounds like i am stealing any of your valor, you know what? Fuck you kid. And go fuck yourself I don’t really care what you think. But i will tell you this. If you decide that you’re going to come confront me physically about it you better not be a fucking POG. You better be a stone cold killer. If you come at me aggressively voice raised negative body language as someone who i know is a trained killer. Because i don’t flinch anymore when i hear a rifle round come by my head. When i hear that WHOOP and that snap or that sonic boom. I haven’t flinched in 20 years from that shit. I got over that a long time ago. So if you come at me i want you to know something. It’s not gonna be me who goes in the ground. I’m still here. I’m still upright and drawing air.
>>
>>37625281
go back to the basement hewey!
oh wait you are already there...
>>
File: 1465700012650.jpg (36 KB, 592x514) Image search: [Google]
1465700012650.jpg
36 KB, 592x514
>>37625281
>>
>>37625281
Is this the new pasta?
>>
File: pipe-bomb.jpg (282 KB, 800x525) Image search: [Google]
pipe-bomb.jpg
282 KB, 800x525
>>37625281
You sure about that buddy?
>>
i like this thread OP
>>
>>37625281
Too long to read but a bigger question is Why is it that americans do not celebrate easter?
>>
>>37625281
>making death threats online
>probably over some petty internet argument he lost
>in reality would shit himself or get shot or both

you're not very smart
>>
>>37625281
why are you so mean :'(
>>
>>37625281
Say that to my face fucker and not online and see what happens!
>>
>>37627135
I'd also like to hear the answer to this bothering question
>>
>>37625281
Don't think so, you never met a born and raised Kansas dairy farmer have you?
>>
>>37625956
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>37625281
Blaha pls go
>>
>>37625281
Not if I suck your dads dick first!
>>
Lmaoing at your lives
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.