[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad feels general >on first ever date with a girl >keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1465197138131.jpg (373 KB, 635x765) Image search: [Google]
1465197138131.jpg
373 KB, 635x765
Bad feels general

>on first ever date with a girl
>keep sperging out in little ways
>at the end she literally says
>'it's incredible you look great, you're a handsome, fit guy, but you are horrendous with women, you're just so awkward you're meant to charm us'

so let me get this straight, lifting DOESN'T cure autism?
>>
>>37624259
Go home robot.
>>
>>37624285
she seemed genuinely upset that I'd spent that much time training and had been gifted decent face aesthetics but was not able to get her inner passions burning
>>
>>37624259
Atleast she was straight up with you anon.
>>
>>37624363
Very true, but you have to admit that sense of entitlement ("you're meant to charm us") is a little over the top. Like, bitch then you're meant to cook for me and suck my dick y'nom sayin?
>>
>>37624363

This.

I'm an older guy, I've been doing this for a lot of years, and women are NEVER honest with me like this.

I recently tried out Tinder, did meet a girl last week that was pretty hot, thought everything went well, even had a decent good-night kiss and everything, and then.... nothing. She won't even respond to me now, and I have no idea why.
>>
>>37624374
yeah I'm raging for OP honestly. She sounds like a bitch. We are not meant to adore you idiot
>>
>>37624410
kiss was just payment for free food
you got BTFO
>>
tame the social fear brah
>>
>>37624374

Listen, I can understand where you're coming from, but I think your comparisons are off.

>you're meant to cook for me and suck my dick y'nom sayin

Yeah and if you charm her she probably will. But it's apples and oranges. Doing cooking and sucking your dick isnt the same as going a little out of your way to not be a fucking social retard on a DATE where you are supposed to CHARM the other person so that they will come home and

>cook for me and suck my dick y'nom sayin

but because you are obviously autist (you did say so, right?) you were not able to do that, so she let you know that sorry, you're a little bit of an autist.

And, hey. I'm a 30 year old woman and I am surrounded by women from young teens to old age constantly, as women flock together, I can assure you that
>>37624410
>>37624363
is true. You are lucky. I know very few women who do that. She could have just let you sit in your room waiting for a call that would never happen and then text you awkwardly after you blew up her phone all week to tell you "hey, im not into it.." and then crush what hope you had.

So, uh... no, I dont agree, but I do think if you better your personality it will go wonderfully with your handsome face and fit body.
>>
>>37624410
>girl and I flirting at work (U.S., she's 18 years old - i am 20) mutually for three weeks
>giggles and smiles at me, shows me on snapchat to friends, physical contact, asks about who I'm dating and what i do after work
>was just about to ask her out
>she asks ME out
>'I'm going to buy you food sometime. Text me'

Then I ruined it by texting her a couple too many times and trying to give her a very awkward kiss at work. She has ignored me for a week now, the last time I saw her or heard from her was last Monday.

18 year old grills have so many options.
>>
>>37624509
>awkward kiss at work
Damn bro that sucks I'm sure you'll do better with the next one
>>
>>37624509

Eh. I wouldn't give up. Try to just not look too desperate around her but still be casual, smile and say hi when you see her, but don't make it awkward, and she'll probably give you another try. Women aren't stupid, we know that sometimes guys can be nervous and awkward. Just try not to do it around her anymore, and try not to seem like you're upset or embarrassed about the kiss and she'll ease back in to it.
>>
>>37624502
>I'm a 30 year old woman
show tits or gtfo, loser
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.