[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo g/evolutionary-psychiatr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Unknown.png (8 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.png
8 KB, 229x220
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolutionary-psychiatry/201211/youre-vegetarian-have-you-lost-your-mind

VEGAN FAGS BTFO ONCE AGAIN.
>>
It's over, vegans can't recover from this
>>
Kek, that article is literally bullshit from start to finish.

Can't BTFO the future you dumb carnies. Keep halting cultural progress you petty human beings, you'll get atherosclerosis eventually anyway.

Our animal brethren will be free once more, just wait and see.
>>
>>37624251
I too, browse reddit.
>>
I came as fast as I could after seeing this on reddit.
>>
>>37624372
I'd kill and eat you given half then chance senpai.

Food isn't allowed to have an opinion.
>>
>>37624251
One likely explanation is that vegans, vegetarians, etc. have absolutely no clue how to eat healthily because, like most people, they're wholly uninformed about nutrition and don't take the time to learn how to not fuck their shit up because MUH CUTE COWS

The end result being you deprive yourself of some vitamin/nutrient there isn't a vegan substitute for and your body goes to shit

All the vegans I've known are sickly-looking because they live on oreos and potato chips
>>
>>37624251
I actually read this article and there is nothing BTFO vegans in it? I'm very dissapointed. It's pretty obvious the best explanation for this is NOT down to deficiencies but down to other things (eg more women are vegan, more women have mental health issues, the kind of person who becomes vegan is the kind of person who has such issues)
>>
>>37625289
Most meat eaters I know look like absolute shit. Can't go off anecdotal evidence.
Incidentally, I am a vegan and an international rower. I am likely fitter than most people on this board. I think it's probably easier to have a healthy diet if you eat meat (and know what you are doing) but acting like being vegan will automatically make you sick is retarded.

Long story short, veganism is a little bit more difficult to thrive on, but it's easily doable.
>>
>>37625393
whats your typical diet? i also eat vegan and primarily am doing cardio with resistance band workouts and bodyweight exercises primarily to get lean.

mostly eat higher carb like brown rice and oats with beans and fats like nuts and seeds
>>
>>37625393
>veganism is a little bit more difficult to thrive on

Sure, it's like living with a chronic disease, being hooked on dietary pills to treat your deficiencies for life. lmao
>>
>>37626342
Name me one reason I should trust your nutritional advice. What is your most impressive sporting accomplishment? What qualifications do you have?>>37625988
Honestly I can't say I worry about diet that much. I try to eat a varied diet - a staple meal is wholewheat pasta with lots of vegetables in tomato sauce. I snack on nuts and seeds. I also make myself a lot of smoothies which are a godsend for vegans. The only thing I supplement is B12
>>
>>37626342
How do you think the b12 gets in the meat you eat, out of curiosity?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.