[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who candida here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: candida.jpg (320 KB, 500x565) Image search: [Google]
candida.jpg
320 KB, 500x565
Who candida here?
>>
>>37623575
You mean who doesnt clean their tongue? Them cum swallows are showing OP.
>>
>>37623586
>huehuehue
>>
>>37623575
That is not candida
>>
just put some water on your tongue and scrape it with your toothbrush you smelly fuck
>>
>>37624589

that doesn't work, you need a copper scrapper. It helps if you drink beer or a lot of sugar and it gets really bad I guess. It just comes back 2 days though, possible 3-4 if you can prevent getting dehydrated while you sleep.
>>
been doing his 6wk strength program for a while now & seen good gains
>>
>>37624589
I have lots of white stuff on my tongue as well but I dont smell and I never heard anyone tell me so even when I asked them

whether you smell has more to do with what you put in your mouth than what is already in your mouth
>>
>>37624622
lol.
>>
>>37623575

ME! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET RID OF IT

Ive been to doctors and there just like eh idno bye
>>
>>37624705
anti-fungals
>>
>>37624705
>ME! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET RID OF IT

Intermttent Fastng.
>>
>>37624705
Buy colloidal silver, I heard it helps with candida.
>>
>>37624705
Change your diet.
You're eating too many wheat products
>>
>>37624705
>stop eating sugar
>stop eating processed foods
>eat more yoghurt (unsweetened)
>eat vegetables - not potatoes - carrots, pumpkin, etc
>drink moar water
>don't sleep for too long
>stress less

That's all you can do. Antibiotics and probiotics may help, but they can also fuck you up more
>>
>they fell for the antibiotic meme
Broad-spectrum kill all the good bacteria you've accumulated since you were born. Should never have taken them unless truly necessary.
>>
>>37624776
that's why you only use an anti-fungal mouthwash
>>
>>37624774
No stop spreading info about shit you don't know about.

Doc here, oral candidiasis is an indication of an immunocompromised state. Antibiotics will NOT help since it's a fungal overgrowth, you fucking retard.
>>
>>37624774
This is broscience, especially the sugar and "processed foods". Starches are literally no different whether processed or not, and yeast will feed off them as such
>>
>>37624781
Candida starts in the gut you fucking troglodyte
>>
>>37624781
That hides the problem in your mouth, not in your digestive tract.
>>
>>37624784
topkek. You are most-certainly not a doctor. Just shut the fuck up. AT BEST you are a 1st year med student or some fucking nurse.

Get the fuck off my board, kid
>>
>>37624800
>backpeddling this hard
Face it, you recommended antibiotics for a yeast - you're a retard.
>>
>>37624825
You sound upset
>>
>>37624800
Sure about that? What'll you give me if I post a timestamp w/ my M.D. degree?
>>
>>37624850
Yeah, why don't you go and do that to prove to an anonymous poster on a backwater website. How fcuking old are you? Mr. Doctor small cock?
>>
>>37624873
Thought so.
>>
>>37624850
>Dear Diary, today I pretended to be a doctor on a Korean snake milking forum
>>
>>37624888
Post it Dr. Small Cock
>>
>>37624908
>Dr. Small Cock

kek
>>
ITT: Butthurt autist gets topzozzled by Anon because he recommends something that wont do nothing for cumstain tongue Anon.
>>
Dentistfag here.
the condition is called lingua geographica/geographic tongue.
It has many different manifestations, but Its unmistakable, totally benign and very common.
You cant do anything about it, but then its really not a problem, so who cares.
>>
>>37624800
Is there any problem with being a nurse? Fucking faggot. I get to show off gains, horny co-workers and patients miring, is great.
>>
>>37624705
Eliminate gluten
Reduce/eliminate dairy
Cut sugar to 25grams a day at most
Take anti-fungals
Take 100 billion probiotic a day
Eat lots of veggies
Eliminate caffeine
Exercise

It takes 3-6 months of this depending on how bad yours is.

I just completed my 4th month on the diet. Still got another 2 months to go.
>>
>>37627148
Also, forgot to add, buy and eat half a cup of raw fermented non pasteurized sauerkraut every day. Literally contains trillions of probiotics.
>>
File: sad-meme-funny-minion-quote.jpg (169 KB, 522x559) Image search: [Google]
sad-meme-funny-minion-quote.jpg
169 KB, 522x559
>>37627148
>tries to get rid of microorganisms
>takes probiotics
>>
>>37627148
eh not worth it, i'll live
>>
>>37624705
Go get a yeast infection treatment, one of the ones that is just one pill. It will be in the feminine hygiene section of the pharmacy look for the active ingredient "fluconazole" on the back of the box.
>>
>>37627184
Okay, enjoy your autism, parkinson's disease, increased weight, mental illness, acne and lowered immunity, etc;

https://www.autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/autism-study-more-evidence-linking-altered-gut-bacteria-asd

https://spectrumnews.org/features/deep-dive/gut-feeling-how-microbes-shape-autism/

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/165763/20160618/a-single-species-of-gut-bacteria-appears-to-reverse-autism.htm

http://www.parkinson.org/find-help/blogs/whats-hot/january-2015

https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/is-gut-bacteria-making-you-fat

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/mental-health-may-depend-on-creatures-in-the-gut/

retard
>>
File: 1463355728406.jpg (144 KB, 603x524) Image search: [Google]
1463355728406.jpg
144 KB, 603x524
>>37627169
>Trillions?

Nah brah, literally gorillions.
>>
>>37627215
>>
>>37627228
>>37627229
such retards you don't deserve good health =D
>>
>>37627215
>not a single study linked

if you're posting articles I'll post one

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/oct/19/efsa-rules-probiotic-health-claims-unproven
>>
>>37627237
I love being smarter than you simpletons. Makes me feel better when I fuck you over.
>>
>>37627267
*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes hand of cards*
>go ahead, pick one
*you pick the Ace*
*teleport infront of you*
>heh
*spin ace card trhough air*
*it cuts through your throught*
>heh...you just got...aced...
>>
>>37624705
Wash tongue with bleach trust me I'm a physician.
>>
>>37627043
This guy gives a pretty good diagnosis of OP's condition (google image search of lingua geografica).

Retards continues to fill the tread with notions using bleach and probiotics..
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.