[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup nerds! I bet your summer cut isn't going half as good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: transformation.jpg (138 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
transformation.jpg
138 KB, 1242x2208
Sup nerds! I bet your summer cut isn't going half as good as mine as. Check out that dope dad bod I got in the winter LOL. Now I'm fucking shredded with a six pack that could pierce steel. What do you guys estimate my body fat to be? I was thinking maybe 5%. Anyways hope y'all can look to this in the future if you ever need inspiration to really get jacked.
>>
Manlet

Is this like an LMAO ROAST ME FUCKINGGGGGGGGG HAHAHA KYS NO WAIT LOL K MY SELF LMAO thread
>>
Ya know, I decided to come on /fit/ cause I was thinking about getting back in shape, but I haven't worked out in 2 years and I still look better than this faggot. See ya in 2 more years
>>
>>37622858
Not sure what you mean bro I'm a 6 foot stud. And I'm now beautiful aesthetically.
>>
>>37622871
Dats bait
>>
>>37622846
Is your hair balding or are you just preamture graying? Either way nice way to sweep your hair over the receding part in the right picture.
>>
>>37622846
This >>37622888
Nigga did you fall for the Saitama meme and stress yourself to bald like him, too?
>>
>>37622846

It took you SIX MONTHS to cut that?

you're like 11% maybe. Oh well, still more than what I can say about 90% of the shitters in this board.
>>
>>37622871
>head that large in proportion to torso

lmao no kid you're at most 5'8, probably closer to 5'6, don't try to lie to us you stunted little shit

bf ~ 12% though
>>
>>37622846
Its so small
>>
retards falling for the bait. It's just someone who's jelly of some guy and is trying to make us make fun of him
>>
>>37622846
OP literally stole the pic from this CBT in order to shitpost. >>37623169

sad life.
>>
>>37623989
Yea man I mean most of these Virginia r power lifting bowling balls.
>>37624659
He stole that from me
>>
File: 1397076061833.jpg (173 KB, 1029x1200) Image search: [Google]
1397076061833.jpg
173 KB, 1029x1200
>leave fit for months
>come back
>same pastas
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.