[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ help me out. I'm really faggy and thought I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1425010330664.png (330 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1425010330664.png
330 KB, 640x480
Hey /fit/ help me out.

I'm really faggy and thought I was a trans girl for awhile so I've been on HRT for nearly a year. I've decided that it's not working out though and I'd like to try being masculine for a change.

I don't know anything about /fit/ness, what kind of workouts should I do to manup and how should I eat? I'm 5'11 and weigh like 130lbs. right now and the estrogen has atrophied what little muscle I had so I really don't know where to start. I don't think I've ever been inside a gym in my life.
>>
You already fucked up by falling for the meme, your body is probably irreversably fucked to shit.

Sorry.
>>
We've got a sticky I suggest you check out, it's fairly in depth but it'll address everything youre looking for.

Height/weight? Goals?
>>
>>37621613
You obviously lack commitment so why bother?
>>
S-show boypucci
>>
>>37621791
Holy shit I cant read. Disregard.

First thing Id do is start monitoring your intake and use a program like Cronometer to see what your TDEE and BMR are. Youre going to want to eat at a caloric surplus to gain weight. Starting Strength is the typical recommended beginners routine, but there are plenty of effective ones. That should give you something to start with.
>>
File: no-way-out_2070657-1.jpg (85 KB, 320x283) Image search: [Google]
no-way-out_2070657-1.jpg
85 KB, 320x283
You have LITERALLY rewired your hormones.

Good luck redoubling all your treatment efforts in the opposite direction, faggot.
>>
This is why kids require strong male role models
>>
Try to get some testosterone treatment of you can, you need testosterone to build muscle.
Other than that, read sticky and count your calories
>>
>>37621613

Can't you just take testosterone or whatever trannies that go female to male take? Why did you fall for the lies of the liberal media?
>>
>>37621800
No.

This is what my body looked like pre-HRT though:
http://i.imgur.com/6BKmL2I.jpg

and it's fairly girlier now but I wanna get masc.
>>
File: image.png (17 KB, 710x409) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 710x409
Sorry to hear you fell for the HRT trap anon, at least you aren't on the deranged tranny path anymore!

First thing I'd do is see to getting on testosterone to reverse the damage you've caused to your body by forcing it to try and be """""female"""""

While your doing that calculate your TDEE and start Stronglifts 5x5 and eat 200cal over your intake. This'll start building muscle. The testosterone will also speed this up.

Godspeed anon, we're all gonna make it famalam.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.