[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are so many girls out of shape, and still confident to wear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: paul.jpg (39 KB, 956x302) Image search: [Google]
paul.jpg
39 KB, 956x302
Why are so many girls out of shape, and still confident to wear a two piece? WTF? went to the beach today and was disgusted
>>
>>37620982
Constant compliments from other women and beta men no matter how ugly and fat they are. Fat women get way more compliments too because people don't want to be mean and don't tell them that they look like shit. Also they crave all kinds of attention.
>>
True red pill: Women are inherently disgusting and there is absolutely nothing they can do to fix it
>>
>>37621030
u gay bro?
>>
File: 3250.jpg (4 MB, 2592x3888) Image search: [Google]
3250.jpg
4 MB, 2592x3888
>>37621051
No. They are erotic yes, but ugly. Huge difference.
>>
>>37621088
nigga u gay
>>
It's because chad has lean genetics and they sleep with chad. Chad also eats pizzas and their genetics can't handle it, sad really.

Chad will end up with stacey, eat pizza together and enjoy her hairless vagina genetics
>>
>>37621088
>all women are the same
This is why you guys are memefrogs without gfs. There are a lot of ugly dudes too. Women are just like men, only more fake when it comes to compliments. They are people just like you. At least almost.
>>
>>37621018

Yeah when I was 250 at like 5'3 I still got told how pretty and great and gorgeous and sexy I was. I mean I had a good face but I was gross and I have no idea why people said those things other than to try and make me feel better I guess, but most fat women dont understand that and take it to heart. Plus its easy to get caught up in a fad or craze, and health/beauty at every size seems to be a craze running through the female community.
>>
File: 3261.jpg (4 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
3261.jpg
4 MB, 3888x2592
>>37621149
You're a simple pleb.
>>37621199
I'm talking about the form of woman, it is inherently ugly.

Remember that women are a punishment from God!
>>
>>37621245
Bruh, shut your whore mouth or suck a fat cock
>>
>>37620982
>not sharing pics

this thread is going nowhere
>>
>>37621675
Leave ur room faggot and experience it urself
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.