[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i work a job that really requires me to stay on my feet all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 711dankmeme.png (152 KB, 619x540) Image search: [Google]
711dankmeme.png
152 KB, 619x540
so i work a job that really requires me to stay on my feet all day and we dont really get time to have a meal break and we dont have microwaves.

Any good meals you guys have come up with that I dont really need to microwave and can just eat on the go?

I'm tired of buying beef jerky and muesli bars
>>
plz help! :(
>>
in what 4th world country do you not have breaks
>>
Try high protein snacks like cottage cheese, cheese sticks, yogurt, sunflower seeds, etc.
>>
>>37620785
Geotechnical driller bro.
I'm in australia, you kinda get little breaks waiting for the drill to go through but I dont have a 30 minute lunch break on the dot everyday where I can prepare something
>>
>>37620842
I was really hoping to see what foods I could cook up in bulk that would be fine to eat cold without being heated up.
I dont mind buying snacks like that but I'd like something wholesome
>>
File: 1257584141595.png (59 KB, 1004x805) Image search: [Google]
1257584141595.png
59 KB, 1004x805
>>
cold chicken is good in any shape
cold meat is good if sliced and in a sandwich of sorts
canned fish is also good cold in any shape
fruit
bentos of any kind. Google about them
>>
>>37620890
do sandwiches of wraps (in a tortilla or even lettuce if you want low carb)
most cooked foods can be eaten cold, so you could put in sliced roast beef, chicken, sliced roast pork, cooked ground meat, eggs, cooked fish, smoked fish...
you know how to make a sandwich, right?
>>
>>37620571

got an employee fridge?

greek yogurt + optimum nutrition whey is what I eat at work.

Microwave and cafeteria food tastes like shit and have shit nutrients.

also stop living in the philippines/china you fuckin slave worker.
>>
>>37620571
I don't usually put my meals in the fridge except cottage cheese since it gets runny and less creamy with room temp. I usually cook my meats the night before (chicken breast, ground beef) then in the morning I throw in salad into one big tupper wear along with the meats and pack my oats in a separate container before work. I just leave my food on the counter since room temp in my opinion preserves the food better and it's not like it'll rot immediately...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.