[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marijuana thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: IMG-20160620-WA0000.jpg (116 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160620-WA0000.jpg
116 KB, 960x1280
What does /fit/ thing about weed? Does it hinder gains?
>>
It makes you lazy and retarded
>>
>>37620547
Also hungry, its suicide tier if you are on a cut.
>>
It makes you do stupid spelling mistakes, even in very short sentences.
>>
>Smoke weed every day
>Work full time
>Finish my graduate program in 9 months
>Lose 35lbs, (still have another 30 to go before I'm satisfied).

Weed is what you make out of it. If you decide to skip working out, class,work, etc to smoke weed then it'll fuck you up. If you handle your shit and can handle smoking your weed at the same time, then you'll be good.

It's really up to you how you want it to affect you.
>>
>>37620623
>person who smokes weed saying he knows how to 'handle himself'
Lol, get out addict.
Smoking weed is fucking retarded, low life shit
>>
if you're new to weed or drugs in general then it will probably hinder it at first, but if weed or drugs is a regular part of your life then you will likely see no difference at all, i dont get munchies anymore. i built several small houses in a small forest by carrying construction materials from peoples lawns and stealing walls and shit from the nearby construction sight at night fried as shit on weed and morphine plus not very healed lung stab wounds so it really depends on if you're a pussy or not. either way drugs are never good for you, but the negative effects will vary greatly between people
>>
>>37620521
Smoking anything is shit for your cardio.
>>
>>37620655
This is a prime example of how the only human beings more annoying than stoners are the anti-pot retards.

Weed is fine, and doesn't hinder performance. so long as you don't identify with a subculture built around a drug, you'll be golden.
>>
>>37620976
Regardless of what you're burning, sucking back carbon monoxide is gonna affect performance negatively. Edibles and shit are another story but smoking a blunt will wreck your cardio.
>>
File: 1422660882335.jpg (117 KB, 932x932) Image search: [Google]
1422660882335.jpg
117 KB, 932x932
>doing drugs

I bet you consume alcohol too
>>
>>37621196
It's a drug after all.
>>
>>37621174
I've been using tinctures for a while, but not every state's lucky enough to have the access I do.

Edibles are deffinitely preferable to smoking, but vaping should also be fine. I'd make sure to get a ceramic chamber if I was going that route though.
>>
>>37620623

Same thing.

>depressed and want to die
>start smoking
>lose 100lbs
>start school
>get married to soul mate
>so happy and productive now

Literally smoke half an ounce a month. All my friends have no idea how since they just get lazy and eat, but if you go in to it saying Im going to do this and then smoke or ill smoke and do it while high instead of ill smoke and then do the thing later youll be fine.
>>
>>37620521
affects different people differently. i know some people who apparently can keep lifting, stay active and not turn into braindead mongoloids despite smoking weed erryday. i know others who are lazy retarded spastics when they smoke. if you're in the second group it's going to hinder your gains, along with pretty much all other aspects of your life.
>>
>>37621196
i bet you do caffeine too
>>
Anyone else notice you're more aware of what muscles you're activating while high? I would say weed has slightly improved my technique in that respect.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 199x253
>>37621661
>finish a PhD thesis
>loose 120lbs
>smoke weed every day

just do it when you have done everything in the day, like when you would have a beer
munchies are completely managable with a bit of willpower
>>
>>37621698
Congratulations dummy. You're still 8 IQ points below where you should be, and you're very likely to be addicted to it. In which you won't have the will power to stop by yourself.

Congratulations on wasting half your salary on degeneracy
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 618x412
>>37621752
are you Protestant?
>mfw 1/2 of my thesis are ideas I got while high
>>
>>37621752

Not him, the one he quoted but I dont really see why it upsets you that some people enjoy something that helps their quality of life. Just because its not for you doesnt mean its not for everyone and your obsession with going online and making people feel like shit just shows that youre pathetically insecure and sad in your life.

>oh but i make 1billion a month and have 6 wives with 52 graduate degrees!

You dont even have to reply about how great youre doing and how wrong we are because Im sure even though youre a little too quick to judge and force your opinions on others, youre more than aware no one will believe you and everyone who reads your post will laugh at what a pathetic dumbass you are for thinking people would believe you when you just previously made such an insecure post.

Also

>>37621698

Congrats! 120 lbs is awesome. You should be proud, and so should everyone else who is reading this who bettered themselves recently, no matter in what way or what they had to do to acheive it, even if it meand enjoying a smoke at the end of the day. Your dreams are your own and no one elses.
>>
Weed only hinders gains if you smoke instead of working out. But that's on the person, not substance.
>>
>>37620564
bants
>>
>>37621853
thanks! I'm really happy with it, but it happened so fast that I still need to adjust my mental state to it a bit and become my older social self
>>
>>37620521
For me personally, yes, because it lowers my neurological strength
>>
>>37621752
I actually agree about the 8 IQ points...

but weed takes your mind and expands it with a slight nudge. It's only a waste if you have a boring imagination.

I personally write/record music, and weed was what helped me truly understand the artform.

I've had days where I go to bed frustrated, annoyed, pissed, etc. but never after I've blazed a joint.
>>
>>37621914
exactly, the only word to describe it that fits in my opinion is: zen.
I was a raging shouting fatso. It helped me change for the better.
Also, my branch of science is quite creative and requires out of the box thinking. Weed helps you with that.

There is an interesting article by Carl Sagan as Mr. X on weed. It really is true and very compatible to my experiences. If you don't understand why would a person willingly smoke m, read it.

Also, sex is amazing after weed.
>>
Boosts ghrelin and gh

Its very good for gains
>>
>>37620521
If smoked every now and then like in the weekend or so pretty harmless

If smoked every day it will eventually supress your personality and lead you to become a boring cunt cause most of what you do in your free time is smoke weed

I stopped smoking weed after doing it daily for a long time, basically I get less sleep but have more energy and despite less sleep gains are quicker
>>
I got high before work because it is last day before I'm off for Glastonbury
>>
Where can one acquire the weed?
>>
>>37622951

Your local police station you fucking degenerate go turn yourself in before you touch this deadly shit and ruin your life.
>>
File: vrXDcTFC.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
vrXDcTFC.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>37620521
Not if you're taking Onnitâ„¢ supplements at the same time
>>
>>37622972
It's not illegal where I live, not legal either, just decriminalised, you get a slap on the wrist if you get caught with a small amount.

Let's be real here, weed will ruin your life as much as alcohol, that is, only if you let it.
>>
>>37622951
Anywhere. Once upon a time after I quit and lost all my contacts a friend texted me while I was at a bar to see if I could find him some weed. I asked like three strangers and had a gram fifteen minutes later.

Weed is everywhere. Also not a very fun drug but whatever. You should just do coke instead. Or meth. Way more fun, and boy oh boy will you be focused
>>
>>37621879
It's not the thc, but the smoke itself that hinders gains. Carbon monoxide plus other volotiles are really shitty for you and are holding you back more than you know.
>>
>>37620521
Yes it makes you eat shit, it lowers your test and it makes you less motivated.
>>
>>37620521
I don't really see a point the to it
>>
>>37624097
Yeah, that's fair enough. Vapes and edibles are good for the health-conscious stoner, though.
>>
>>37620917
Yeah note this
>>
>>37624114
Citation for lowering test? Cause that sounds like serious bro science
>>
Psylocibin is way more fun
>>
File: venom blunt.jpg (17 KB, 286x405) Image search: [Google]
venom blunt.jpg
17 KB, 286x405
It's fucking awesome for bulking and maintaining a good sleep schedule if you stick to them stanky danky indicas desu senpai. And any shit you heard about it lowering test is either bro science or such a slight difference it won't hinder your shit almost at all. Also it's great for relieving muscle pains if you're a little bitch about soreness.
>>
>>37620547
>>37620564
>>37620655
>>37620917
>>37621174
>>37626115
>>37624114

There are 2 examples i can provide whom are both users, 1 of which vapes and another one of which smokes. Both consume weed, and both are of extremely high tier in the genetic chain. One is a world class dead lifter, and another is a strength coach/athlete. Check out George leeman and Elliott hulse ;)
>>
File: 1452931344353.jpg (23 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
1452931344353.jpg
23 KB, 640x481
I've been lifting for a good few years now (165kgsquat@78kgbw) and exactly a year ago I moved out of my parent's place and in with my mates, since then I've smoked a lot of weed and dropped a lot of MDMA and LSD, and I'm having a great time.
As has been said before, as long as you don't replace anything you do with drugs and keep it for your free time, you're good.
I personally reward myself with a smoke after I've been lifting, had a long stretch and then got home and had a shower. The ache in your muscles combined with the limber feeling from stretching and the fresh cleanliness of the shower feel great when you're melting into the sofa listening to some good tunes.
And hell, it beats getting drunk.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.