[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chicken tendies cheat meal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: caniac-combo_website_484x424_0.png (251 KB, 484x424) Image search: [Google]
caniac-combo_website_484x424_0.png
251 KB, 484x424
Are chicken tendies a good choice for my cheat meal?
>>
File: Raising-Canes.jpg (107 KB, 440x267) Image search: [Google]
Raising-Canes.jpg
107 KB, 440x267
>>
>breaded

literally poison
>>
File: Raising-Canes-Phoenix.jpg (29 KB, 330x216) Image search: [Google]
Raising-Canes-Phoenix.jpg
29 KB, 330x216
Should I gethrow grilled tendies then?
>>
>>37620333
>tfw ur grandma brings you a caniac box after you hit a DL PR
>>
>>37620333
it doesnt matter just eat food retard
>>
File: 3finger.png (240 KB, 484x424) Image search: [Google]
3finger.png
240 KB, 484x424
>>37620345
God bless her
>>
>>37620336
God tier bulking food right dere
>>
>>37620356
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
I bought some popcorn chicken from walmart and it had 26g protein, 20g fat, and only 0.11 carbs, how is that possible? i mean, with the breading and all that

Anyways, chicken stuff seems like a decent idea for a cheat meal, the macros are never going to be as bad as something like a pizza or hamburger
>>
>>37620723
>0.11 carbs

That's not possible. I'd sooner believe 110 carbs.
>>
>>37620382

slow claps

steps out of the shadows

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

> some bulk on tendies
> we bulk on pasta
>>
>>37620333

Fuck the fries but I think I could murder a fat person just to eat the semi processed tendies out of their stomach right now... fuck I want some tendies
>>
>>37620333
>tendies

Jesus fucking Christ come down and end all of this pls.
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 666x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 666x800
>>37620333
>>37621417
>>
>>37620333
>Not doing Cane's for gains
>>
>>37620333
Protip: exchange plebslaw for extra special sauce or extra Texas toast [gainsbread]
>>
>>37620340
This
If your cheat meal isn't a bigass steak, potatoes roast in butter, spinach wilted slightly in olive oil, and a cheese plate you're probably gay
>>
>>37622152
Wanna know how I know you're a DYEL faggot?
>>
>>37622130
I found you, presley
>>
>>37620333
>cheat meal
>not eating breaded chicken daily
What are you, fat?
>>
>>37622152
I see more fit gay guys at the gym than straight ones
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.