[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 314x95) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 314x95
Any helpful /Fit/ dudes wanna help a fatass turn his life around without actually putting forth any effort?

I'm tired of just being "healthy" enough to function.

I'm looking for a ton of info pics with exercise and diet info for a beginner. I'd rather have the super-rude ones to all the soft-spoken shit I can find through google.

Pic related, as it is the most accurate name to describe me at this point.
>>
Pls be bait
>>
Read the fucking sticky you fat fucking disgusting piece of shit.
>>
>inb4 taking the bait

Read the Sticky. Its long and wordy, and may have extranneous information in relatiom to your personal goals, but if you can't be bothered to spend less than an hour doing that, there is no way you're going to have the discipline to stick to a diet and exercise regimen.

You gay retard.
>>
hey OP here's a hidden message for you see if you can find it

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaread the sticky you fat shitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>37620160
8ch /fit/ has a thread stickied completely dedicated to infographics go there.
>>
>>37620216
I enjoyed it
>>
>>37620160
Read the sticky you faggot.

Also good luck getting fit
>>
>>37620160
Eating semen is the most effective way to lose weight and get /fit/.
>>
>>37620160

Eat less.

Good luck.
>>
>>37620160
Put the fork downx5x5
>>
>>37620160
I'll help Anon. Go on a keto diet. Grt your keto levels as high as possible and the fat will melt away. Its the only diet I was ever able to stick to. Lost 115 pounds in 15 months. Still not at my goal. Yes. I was that fat.
>>
>>37620216
OP here, can someone give me the solution to the puzzle? i'm too lazy to solve it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.