[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you're working out, when suddenly you get an Emergency
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
So you're working out, when suddenly you get an Emergency Alert across the nation.

You see the president, along with many scientists and government members making a national broadcast. Breaking news is that the sun has reached its explosion phase and the entire world will explode and be burned to a crisp. The explosion will be so intense that no one is safe; not even bacteria will survive.

So since everyone is fucked regardless, do you still finish your workout to keep your gainz, even though they're gonna disappear in three hours?
>>
rape spree

/thread
>>
>>37619378
Absolutely not
I'll go rape the first attractive woman my eyes see
>>
Good thread
>>
>>37619378
>the sun has reached its explosion phase and the entire world will explode and be burned to a crisp

Do you know anything about science
>>
Do curls and shit

At least ill fave the end with a pump
>>
>>37619435
kek
>>
>>37619378
Joke's on the Sun I'm already leaving humanity behind
>>
>>37619407
>Not sure if bait or you dont know how easily a collapsing sun can superheat the earth enough to actually explode.

Go to college anon, stop being a trolling basement dweller.
>>
>>37619378
If I'm working out how am I going to hear an emergency alert?
>>
>>37619378
BUT THE SUN ISNT A RED GIANT YET FAGGOT SO I KNOW IM SAFE
>>
>>37619564
If it was you'd already be dead. Red giants are fucking giant. The earths orbit will eventually be entirely engulfed by the sun.
>>
>>37619378
I'd start a massive orgy in the men's sauna.
[spoiler] no homo [/spoiler]
>>
I'd go for the most interesting 3 hour walk there ever was.
>>
>>37619518
Seriously is everyone watching tv instead of lifting. No wonder this board is full of dyels
>>
Go find some boipussy and rape it desu
>>
File: 1465918431900.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1465918431900.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>37619455
This guy knows what it's all about
>>
I'd finish my workout. The news is bullshit. If it's gonna snow an inch or two they act like it's the end of the world. The explosion will probably hang a loo loo and miss us or something.
>>
Get a weapon.

People will go ape shit and do wherever their perverted minds always wanted to do.

Protect myself and wait to see the show and end of humanity with my own eyes.
>>
>>37619464
>Thinking a main-sequence star would ever explode...
>Telling someone else to go to college...
You're not a smart man.
>>
File: 1466119042470.jpg (65 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1466119042470.jpg
65 KB, 720x540
>>37619378
>Unsheaths katana
>Teleports behind sun
Nuthin personal sun
>>
>>37619407
>WHAT IS AN HIPOTETICAL SITUATION
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 526x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 526x568
>>37619455
You make the pianoman happy
>>
>>37619455
good man
>>
>>37619378

It won't be a sudden thing like that. The Sun will gradually expand and heat up, and eventually make the Earth uninhabitable.

Estimates I've seen on when this will happen are anywhere from 1 million to 5 billion years from now.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.