[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> getting dinner with friends > chick complains that it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1466323811209.jpg (116 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1466323811209.jpg
116 KB, 400x800
> getting dinner with friends
> chick complains that it's not fair that guys can eat what they want and not gain weight
> point out that her bf plays hockey 5 days a week, I do martial arts 3-4 days a week, one of our mates rides his bike everywhere and our other friend goes to the gym 3 days a week
It's not like she's a sjw hambeast either. Pretty qt and normy as fuck. How do people think the "metabolism" meme is real?
>>
>>37618615
corporate shilling
>>
>>37618615
you are autistic for taking the things women say seriously

she was mirin and you were not stylin
>>
>>37618615
>martial arts 3-4 days a week
Hahahahahaha what a fucking joke
>>
>>37618663
She has a bf and I have a gf. Don't give a fuck.
>>
>>37618663
This.

she's not trying to start and argument and you sound like an idiot when you jump to "N-NO WE ALL WORK OUT DUH"
>>
>>37618663
Not OP, but she probably was not miring. Women say this to me all the time because I look like I workout compared to the average fat fuck, and they are certainly not mirin.

It's also fucked because these same women that make this complaint see what I eat (relatively healthy) and see what other male coworkers eat (unhealthy). My male coworkers are all overweight, yet that isn't proof that men can't eat whatever they want and not gain weight.
>>
>>37618615

>chick complains

>her bf...

why do you care what she has to say?
>>
Women are fucking stupid, idk why you even listen to the things they say. Women just want an excuse to make themselves feel better without putting forth any effort
>>
What's the point in getting so worked up about it?

just ignore it and be better than her
>>
OP is a dumb babby that thinks in retarded memes. The fact that he's so rectumragnarocked by this event is nothing short of pathetic.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.