[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got in a fight I can not win
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 301x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 301x346
I fucked up
I got in a fight with this guy who is 5 inches taller than me, stronger than me and also do MMA

Please help me
I'm pissing my pants, what should I do?, What kind of training should I do?
>The guy is not in town but he's comming like in 30 days to kill me
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 609x1123) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 609x1123
>>37618057
Drop out and get your GED instead
>>
File: 1370329519861.jpg (16 KB, 200x298) Image search: [Google]
1370329519861.jpg
16 KB, 200x298
>>37618057
become a duelist
>>
A) fight smart and dirty. Penny rolls, pepper spray him...

B) manlet up and tell him you are a beta.
>>
>>37618057
Punch him straight in the throat and kick him in the balls, then stomp on his head once he falls down

srs, these martial arts fags usually don't know what to do when people are actually fighting tooth and nail
>>
YOU MADE YOUR BED FAGGOT
>>
Doesn't matter what style you train
Doesn't matter how many people you are fighting at once
Doesn't matter if you train for the streets, train for sports, or train.
Doesn't matter how big or expensive your gun or knife is.
Nothing beats a well placed pipebomb.
Why waste hundreds of dollars and hours of your time with the risk of hurting yourself while you practice when you could make a pipebomb over night for about 40 bucks. All you have to do is google free pipebomb recipes, go to your kitchen or bathroom sink. Maybe go to Lowes or Wal-Mart. And you can make a device that will instill more fear and harm more people then any style, weapon or workout routine.

The fight doesn't magically end. There are no time limits in the street. The fight ends when you want it to end. If someone confronts you, retreat, regroup, its a viable tactic. Follow your enemy find out their daily routine to work, to school, to the grocies. Exploit them when their guard is down. Just like how they were trying to exploit you. Now google free pipebomb recipes, assemble your pipebomb. And plant the pipebomb on the side of the road or at an intersection you know they will drive through. There's reason why people such as soldiers who are better armed, better equipped and better trained than any martial artist or fighter fears improvised explosive devices such as a pipebomb. All that training, all that knowledge is out the window when blind-sided by a pipebomb. Thinking a street fight is just a fight will get you killed. A street fight is a personal war on your well being. The first person to do the most horrible thing wins. If they try to out muscle you, you punch them, they try to punch you, you stab them, they take out a knife, you shoot them with your gun, they take out a gun you blow them up with a pipebomb.

Nothing beats one.
>>
>>37618057
Stab that nigga
>>
>>37618111
this will get fellow amerilards and britbongs on a watchlist
>>
>>37618057
Why are you fighting? Is there a way for you to back off?
>>
File: pruge degenerates.webm (2 MB, 960x396) Image search: [Google]
pruge degenerates.webm
2 MB, 960x396
>>37618111
can confirm you are a explosive expert, because you just blew my mind
I will set up a bomb on the airport right now from when his plane come

and I am not even on OP's city.
>>
>>37618057
*takes deep breath through the nose*
*let's it out through the mouth*
*slicks hair back*
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking to meme, I can tell you I don't have (You)s. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. Still want to fight? Very well. That is your first mistake. Your second? Well that is putting your hands down.
*roundhouse kicks bully in teeth breaking his jaw*
*he falls to the floor*
*walk away and his gf comes with me*
I'm a lover, not a fighter. Peace.
>>
buy a gun/knife
shoot/stab him
>>
Sounds like youre messing with an army guy

Get a group of friends

Use pepperspray

Ambush him and kill him

Or all of the above
>>
>>37618057
You already lost might as well humiliate yourself and come out of it without a scratch, so my advice is:

Call the cops. Its the ultimate bitch mode but works, and lets be honest you are already a bitch, might as well keep your teeth intact.

Also extra advice, stop getting into fights. Adults resorting to violence is so fucking pathetic.
>>
>>37618057
There are two options: either you're 15 or you're a grown man acting like a 15 year old.

Either way seppuku is the only option
>>
>>37618533
lol ill kick ur ass fgt meet me
>>
I wish he kills you
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 307x352
>>37618057
>going to a fight
>not keeping pocket sand on you
ISHYDDT
>>
>>37618057
you're not going to learn to fight in 30 days better than a guy who has been doing it for months or years

apologize to him and offer your boipussy
>>
>>37618057
IF NOT BAIT:

YOU DUMB ASS.
You have exactly two choices:
1. Show courage, show up at the appointed time and place, and fight as best you can. Take your lumps like a man, and hope he doesn't send you to the E.R.
2. Be a coward, apologize for whatever it was you did to provoke this (and yes I'm sure you're responsible for this, not the other guy) and hope that's end of it, try to live your life in such a way that you redeem yourself for being a coward.

You have no other choices. If you try to create other choices, or fight dirty (bring weapons, friends, etc) then you're a even bigger coward than Choice #2 and should kill yourself.
>>
>>37618057
are you in high school?

who the fuck gets into a fight 30 days in advance
>>
>>37618857
>SHIH SHA
>throws pocket sand
>>
>>37618857
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLpUq__iQqw
>>
>>37618924
This.

Just go and get your ass kicked. Learn your lesson and move on. Don't take revenge, don't be a bitch.
>>
>>37618057

Inform him that it's not his purse and you don't know him
>>
>>37618057
get pepper spray, spray him in the eyes, and then run away.
>>
Good lord this thread is full of pussies, if you're gonna start a fight, domt fight like pussy, own up to it and get your ass kicked
>>
>>37618963
There's also a small chance that, if the guy has any sense of honor at all, he'll recognize someone actually showing courage, and at least go easy on the OP. Of course if the OP really ran his mouth, talked a lot of smack, or mortally insulted the guy, then that may be off the table, too. But then again anyone who is an actual trained professional fighter should have some sense of scale, and not use deadly force against someone who is so obviously untrained and ill-equipped to fight. Unless the guy is simply an asshole and enjoys hurting people, that is. Lots of variables in a situation like this.

>>37618988
>pepper spray
That's the faggot coward option, and when you get sent to the E.R. with broken bones, it's because you deserved it.
>>
>>37618057
1. Apologize and try to get out of it
2. Fight.

These are the only options. You can learn some basic shit in a few weeks but 30 days isn't enough if he has anything on you skill or physically-wise.

If you fight, swing for the goddamn fences, puncher's luck applies.
>>
>>37619005
Are you new here? This is 4chan. I'd expect that 99% of anyone on 4chan as a whole at any given time is a complete and utter coward and pussy, and would probably crumple into a ball on the ground, blubbering like a little kid, as soon as the first punch landed on them.
>>
>>37619034
>If you fight, swing for the goddamn fences, puncher's luck applies.
Also, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, and never stop. You can't win any sort of fight purely defensively, even if your defense is flawless, you'll get worn down over time, eventually a hole opens up, then you get clobbered anyway. Conversely when you're attacking continuously you're putting the other guy on the defensive. In the OP's theoretical case, he's dead meat regardless of what he does, but as previously mentioned, showing courage in the face of overwhelming odds may cause the guy to show some restraint at least.
>>
What did you do?
I can give you three pieces of advice.. either allow him to kick the shit out of you.. literally allow it. He will look like a jackass and you martyr yourself. Don't say a word, just meet him and let him beat you. If there is a group of people, better, someone will stop him and he will feel like an idiot. If no one I there, there won't be a show so he may just hit you a few times.

Secondly, you could give it heart, you could fight him, but I'd suggest you fight dirty. Get mad, bite, gauge, go full psycho. Commit to the bed you made.

Alternatively, when he is sizing you up, go full homo. Drop your trousers and start fingering yourself. Act like a crazed homosexual slut, you are thirsty for his dick. This will absolutely terrify him and you won't have any more problems.
>>
>>37619062
well you can, but not a street fight as a novice - you'll get your shit wrecked
>>
>>37619074
>but I'd suggest you fight dirty.
Unless it's in a ring, as a formalized fight, there ARE NO REAL RULES, other than don't bring a knife/gun to a fist fight. If the guy is actually a trained MMA fighter, and the opponent OP is not, then the OP, so far as I'm concerned, can use his body in any way he wants -- but only his body, no weapons.

>crazy shit
Only if you want to get a rep like that with people. If it were I, I'd rather not, I'd rather go down fighting than have people wonder what's wrong with my brain the rest of my life.
>>
>>37618111
lol
>>
>>37618057
>30 days
Jesus Christ anon, just cut contact with him. Chances are he'll have forgotten all about it by the time he comes back. Unless he some sort of wackjob like the counter strike autist that plotted to murder some 12yrfag over the course of 6 months because of some banter that was thrown down during a match; then you're fucked
>>
File: 1390963700694.jpg (5 KB, 199x242) Image search: [Google]
1390963700694.jpg
5 KB, 199x242
>>37619037
>he thinks he is so kewl talking shit about everyone else on the same thread
>>
>>37619270
>underage b& detected
We're not talking about schoolyard bullies here, kiddo.
>>
File: pity.jpg (21 KB, 510x332) Image search: [Google]
pity.jpg
21 KB, 510x332
>>37619016
You are a pseudo tough guy who has never been pepper sprayed or been in a real fight. Keep your opinion to yourself and never reply to me again.
>>
>>37618057
dude Life is a fight that can not be won

do as the wild animals, surrender
and then do as niggers, stab him in his back
>>
>>37619175
he's not going to forget. i knocked up his wife while he was overseas.
>>
>>37619466
nvm. make sure to take pics of him beating your ass
>>
just brick the dude and catch and an assault with a deadly weapon charge pussy

or stop being a ghetto retard, remove yourself from the situation, and graduate high school
>>
>>37618057

Buy a dress, make up, heels, a wig, and show up as a woman. Flail at him for a bit, then run away.

You won't get your ass kicked, won't have to resort to illegal activities, and is way more reliable than expecting the police to pre solve your problems or hoping groveling will work.

Just train your voice before hand and don't put yourself in a situation where rape becomes an option and you'll get away easy.
>>
File: M9Trinity.jpg (33 KB, 603x230) Image search: [Google]
M9Trinity.jpg
33 KB, 603x230
>>37618057
pic related

Just need to take it out and tell him to fuck off. Don't actually shoot him unless he tries to kill you.
>>
>>37619466

damn man, he's either going to shoot you or not do anything. I wouldn't worry about getting my ass beat
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 259x145) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 259x145
For the love of God, don't fight fair like a chump. Do what it takes to kick his ass.
>>
>>37619466

lol looks like the shoe is on the other foot for once.

CHAD eats LEAD and SOBS in regret over having fucking STACEY while you POUND his sorry ass hard
>>
>>37619074
I called him a bitch on Ask
>>
>>37619806
Kek'd really hard for some reason
>>
>>37618057
when he shows up, just pull down your pants, spread your butt cheeks and present your moist anus to him

this will either:

1. freak him out, cause him to run away and effectively declare you the winner
2. entice him to pound your anus

you win either way

no homo
>>
>>37618144
>>37618197
>>37619154
welcome newfriends
>>
>>37619466
Just run away then.
>>
>>37618057
Remember: street fights have no rules. I say mace him and then try to incapacitate with a knee / fist to the nose, punch to the throat, wail on his balls, whatever you need to do to win. He absolutely WILL fuck you up and WILL send you to the hospital. Just make sure he doesn't know where you live or anything in case he seeks revenge.
>don't forget the bear mace anon
>>
>>37618857
BUT WHERE WOULD I LEAVE MY POCKET EGGS?
>>
YouTube how to throw a punch. Also YouTube lessons from chuck liddell on how to throw haymakers. Practice on something so u can get a feel of your range. Keep your chin down during the fight. Throw as many punches as u can. Remember to keep chin down. Fight will probaly get broken up before cardio plays a factor.
>>
File: 1452184794343.jpg (41 KB, 525x540) Image search: [Google]
1452184794343.jpg
41 KB, 525x540
>>37618067
>>
>>37618057
When he shows up, grab him by the balls and squeeze as hard as you can, while he's doubling up from it keep elbowing him in the jaw until he goes down.

When he's down, spit on him and tell him he's a faggot for not doing krav maga.

If you're in the US, just shoot him and claim self defense.
>>
>>37619984
do this OP
>>
>>37618057
Take it like a man. You may be scared, but owning up to your actions is the most respectable thing you can do in my eyes and many other's. Fight it out and if he beats you, he beats you. You didn't cower in fear or use cheap tactics.
>>
>>37618084
dont do what this fucking moron is saying, that's how you fucking kill somebody and get life in prison
>>
File: 1450327016681.jpg (85 KB, 500x673) Image search: [Google]
1450327016681.jpg
85 KB, 500x673
>>37618111
>>
>>37618057
shall not be infringed
>>
>>37618111
kek i envision the man that said this to be heaps skinny and wearing flame clothes and have a weird goatee
>>
Honestly watch Bas Rutten's street fight videos, make sure there is a pepper shaker and a bar stool nearby and danka danka la dank you've already won.
>>
File: Light-mace1.jpg (38 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Light-mace1.jpg
38 KB, 1024x1024
>>37620050
>mace him

YAHHHHHH
>>
>>37623848
And make sure you call him a knave before he faces your justice
>>
>>37623848
10/10
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 577x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 577x433
I fucked up
I got in a fight with this guy who has advanced to the Imperial age ahead me, stronger than me and also do Elite Cataphract and Heavy Camel

Please help me
I'm pissing my pants, what should I do?, What kind of training should I do?
>The guy is not in town but he's comming like in 30 days to kill me
>>
File: Concealed-Carry-Success.jpg (36 KB, 600x464) Image search: [Google]
Concealed-Carry-Success.jpg
36 KB, 600x464
You know what to do
>>
>>37618057
There are some dudes who's job is literally to stop assholes like this guy. They're called cops.
>>
>>37618057
How the fuck did you even get in the fight if the guy is out of town?
>>
>>37618057
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O80k1mulqO0
>>
OP pls read this >>37618447
>>
>>37623950
whats ur civ m8
>>
>>37624455
Franks
>>
>>37618057
a) apologize and hope he doesn't insist.
b) go to a boxing gym asap and pay for every lesson you can get till 5 days before the deadline. Only footwork, evading and 2-3 Punches.
>>
>>37618057
Just wait for him to flair his chest out with his arms down by his sides (you'd be surprised how often it happens in bars), then leg sweep the cunt. Now he's on his back, start wailing on him.
>>
>>37619466
You're fucked, and you deserve it. If he's a marine, chances are he's been wanting to kill something and hasn't gotten to. You just gave a man that probably has a huge anger management issue a target for all that anger. If he's any other branch, he'll be smart and get divorced from his slutty wife.
>>
>>37619466
yeah fuck you faggot out of everyone on this website as of rn you prob deserve to get the shit kicked out of you the most.
hes probs gonna murder you because marines are stupid enough to kill a civilian over a cigarette. gg, rip.
>>
>>37618057

Take it like a man. If you can't back your talk then you shouldn't had talked.
>>
>>37618057
bring a shank
>>
>>37623950
Spam "how do I turn this on?"
>>
>>37618057
get a gun, only handle it with gloves, meet up with him to fight, shoot yourself in the shoulder, call 911.
>>
>>37618111
Trips have spoken
>>
>>37624992
l faooo
>>
>>37618111
The pipebomb guy is back! I missed you so much
>>
>>37618257
nothin personnel kid
>>
>>37618738
Sure thing, faggot. I'll meet you at your place right after I'm done fucking your mom's face.
>>
>>37618057
Why not just don't turn up? If it's a fight you're 100% going to get your ass kicked it's more humiliating to have people watch you get the shit beaten into you then it is to get called a pussy for not turning up.
>>
hire hemingway from the darkweb to sniper him
>>
>if you get your ass kicked, you got heart
>if you run away, you're a pussy

pick one
>>
>>37619466
IUHAIQUHSIUWQHDIUHDIUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHUSHUHWIUDHUDKEKEKEKADOODLEDO
>>
File: tmp_12763-ymKkvXhC-1921721061.jpg (321 KB, 2953x2953) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12763-ymKkvXhC-1921721061.jpg
321 KB, 2953x2953
>>37618057

Get a gun. Stand your ground. Deliver justice.
>>
>>37619325
Really? Because it sounds like exactly that
>>
>>37618057
>but he's comming like in 30 days to kill me

Phone da police.
>>
>>37618257
>>
>>37619466

Whoever wins the fight, you'll have the last laugh. No matter how hard he beats you, he'll always be the one with the whore gf
>>
>>37625334
Literally who now
>>
>>37623848
kek
>local men found dead after dealing with mace to the face
>>
>>37619634
>Don't actually shoot him unless he tries to kill you.
Never pull a gun on someone unless you intend to use it.
>>
>>37619466
Holy fuck, push his wife down the stairs and kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>37626337
The anon is joking that you should hire Scooby to kill him. Except you're too fucking summer to know that Scoobs died in a sauna back in 2011.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.