[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do if your parents are gains goblins? >Won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: 1402817280445.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1402817280445.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did /fit/bros deal with their gains goblins of a family?
>>
>>37617853
great job op you posted it again
>>
>>37617891
huh? This is my first time posting this thread
>>
>>37617853
Get noise-cancelling ear plugs and sleep decently.

You're living with your parents. Show some courtesy and take advantage of your rent-free situation by getting a job. Save money. Use it to buy healthy food for gains.

Who cares about getting a gf? Get fit and fuck girls, you're good.

Develop some responsibility and actual life skills. Quit being a lil' bitch.
>>
>>37617853
I was there. I can tell you one thing: try to get a job asap so that you are able to move in a flat.
You shitty life gets instantly better, trust me.
>>
victim complex

get a grib kid
>>
>>37617995
Should I get a fulltime job in a callcenter or something?

I'm having trouble finding fulltime employment
>>
>>37617993
This is copypasta you fucking faggot
>>
>>37618205
I've never posted this before.
>>
Yes you should get a fucking job it gives you soooo much more freedom its ridulous (cus more dolla) plus your parents will be off your case
>>
>>37618334
But just any job?

I've seen some callcenter is non-stop hiring people but it seems like a shitty place to work. Worth bothering with or nah?
>>
>>37617853
Sounds like you need to move out and stop complaining. The only gains goblin is you, anon.
>>
>>37618432
;-;
>>
You run your life. Not the other way around.

You want a change? Then do it.
>>
>>37618423
>>37618423

>>37617853
>>37617853

B8
>>
Go to bed earlier and sleep with earplugs until you can move out.
>>
>>37618705
suck my small asian dick
>>
>>37617853
whete you from, OP?
>>
>>37619039
iraq
>>
>>37617853
move out you dirty neet
>>
>>37617853
You're a money goblin.

Get a job faggot.
>>
>>37617853
Copy pasta

Sage this garbage
>>
>>37619317
>>37619331
But you're not helping me with job suggestions

Should I find any job or apply to decent ones?
>>
>>37619355
I'd take anything I can get in your position. Either that or go to university and have an excuse for being lazy as hell. That's probably a better option.
>>
>>37617853
Tomasz?
>>
File: disnigga.png (23 KB, 542x387) Image search: [Google]
disnigga.png
23 KB, 542x387
>>37617993
>huh? This is my first time posting this thread

Veeky forums saves the day.
>>
>>37619371
damn I got a pretty cool nickname
>>
>>37619366
Should I get a shitty callcenter job?

Looks like they'e hiring anyone, fulltime too
>>
>>37619471
Not him, but I supervise people at a call center. It's not a terrible job. There are a lot of nerds/autismos/trannies, but if you're a half-decent looking man, you'll be waist deep in pussy.
>>
>>37619505
It's an outgoing callcenter, they're literally permanently hiring and the reviews look really shitty. Is it still worth it? I'm thinking doing it fulltime at least temporarily can't be that bad
>>
>>37619548
I'm inbound, so I'm sure it's a little bit better, but do whatever you need to do to pay for gym/meat and afford the things you really want to pursue in life.
>>
>>37619936
Idk m8.

I guess a job is a job, and it's an airconditioned office rather than working in a field like a lot of people have to endure but I'm just not really down for it.
>>
>>37619471
yeah get any job. no matter what you do when you're a wage slave you're gonna hate it. but you gotta work or you'll get nothing out of life but xbox achievements. It helps to always be working towards something though. like save towards a car you need the job so it won't be hard to go in every morning. then save to pay for some furniture for your new pad and first and last months rent then some rainy day money in case you lose your job while you're out on your own. just always be working towards something also experience comes in handy the more you work the easier it is to find better and better jobs. last ppiece of advice don't work just so you can afford to party get drunk do drugs buy hookers whatever, that gets you nowhere. have some vision have some confidence have some guts
>>
>>37617993
this reply is my favourite pasta
>>
>>37619987
true m8 thanks

I'm good on saving desu but I just absolutely hate working meaningless jobs so much. I'd love to have a meaningful job that not only pays well but has some purpose.

I wouldn't mind pouring 60+ hours a week into it even.
>>
>>37619955
Different anon here. I also happen to supervise in a call center situation, but from home. Shit is cash son. I highly recommend it, but only if you can put up with dummies on an hourly basis.
>>
>>37620136
How is it?

it's like a collection agency-type thing. The reviews are SHIT though. I'm guessing that's how it would normally be for such a high turnover job though.

Would there be like quotas or something or do I just spend 8 hours a day caling faggots?
>>
>>37620147
pls reply
>>
B U M P
>>
>>37617853
You shouldn't worry about not having a gf when your life is like this you fucking idiot, get your shit together then pursue women.
>>
>>37619355
construction
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.