[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think her routine is /fit/? Mirin them shoulders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: buff cracked girl.png (548 KB, 401x700) Image search: [Google]
buff cracked girl.png
548 KB, 401x700
What do you think her routine is /fit/? Mirin them shoulders and bicep 2bh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ5smV9xpTQ
>>
File: m2f linebacker.png (571 KB, 438x710) Image search: [Google]
m2f linebacker.png
571 KB, 438x710
I mean, damn

How many scoops per day to achieve this
>>
File: big girl 4 u.png (514 KB, 443x704) Image search: [Google]
big girl 4 u.png
514 KB, 443x704
THICC and JOOCY forearms too, hot damn.

What would you do if she came up to you in the club and slapped your girlfriend's ass? You'd be damn powerless, she'd break you in half like a twig kid
>>
File: Juwanna Mann.png (519 KB, 417x687) Image search: [Google]
Juwanna Mann.png
519 KB, 417x687
What's wrong Anon? Are you intimated by big buff educated and FUNNY girls?
>>
Seriously /fit/, how do I become a big guy like her
>>
>>37617033
new ebin maymay confirmed
>>
>>37617033
you go work out instead of posting /b/ shit.

>she made me mad, I will post ironicly on 4chan.
come on anon, youre better than this.
>>
>>37616789
Be born male 1xF
>>
File: THICC.png (543 KB, 498x662) Image search: [Google]
THICC.png
543 KB, 498x662
>>37617080
look pal, if you have issues with her hilarious comedy don't project that onto me, ok buddy I love a funny confident woman like her, taking down 1% cultural appropriating scum ok

I'm just mirin her THICC and JOOCY physique and wondering how I can get like this.

Do I need to buy tren
>>37617108
What if I was born male but don't have as impressive shoulders as that, should I just start blasting 150mg tren per day?
>>
Do you have ANY evidence that this is a tranny or are you just forcing a new epic meme?
>>
File: Buff as heck cute girl.png (562 KB, 483x705) Image search: [Google]
Buff as heck cute girl.png
562 KB, 483x705
>>37617271
Hey, you're the one throwing out trans (don't say tranny that's a slur and disrespectful) rumors here, I just saw a cute, buff as heck girl and wondered if she was natty and what her routine was

also, someone please tell me if I need to buy tren to be a big guy like her, I have a tab open right now
>>
>>37616789
"Feel objectified" dropped.
>>
>ITT: a skellyfag feels emasculated by a girl with broader shoulders and better insertions than him so he gets really bitter

She's cute, next thread.
>>
>>37617467
stop projecting nancy, I just need her back, shoulders biceps routine and whether or not I need to hop on 150mg tren per day
>>
great meme OP!!!!!!!
>>
With as butthurt as you are being I can only assume you are either the photographer or the girlfriend
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.