[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick /fit/ I got two weeks before I head to the beach with my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 1280x960
Quick /fit/ I got two weeks before I head to the beach with my family and ripped cousins, how do I get rid of my chest fat?!?
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 1280x960
here's what I look like with a swimshirt on. my nipples stick out its nasty
>>
>>37616387
They are fine. You don't get made fun of unless you're fat everywhere.
>>
>>37616333
nice gyno, fag
>>
>>37616862
I don't care if I get made fun of I just wanna get pussy like my cousins do every year we go on the trip.
>>
>>37616387
>swimshirt
What are you, Mexican?
>>
i recommend you buy a bikini and show those puppies off, faggot
>>
>>37616333
>>37616387
Try lifting once.
>>
>>37618626

This
>>
>>37616333
You can try lifting weights. You'll gain a slightly non feminine chest.

Besides that there's nothing you can do in 2 weeks that'll come close to the discipline and mental fortitude of lifting for many years and developing an attractive fisique.

How about you read the sticky, and start lifting seriously. If you're not retarded by next summer maybe you can show off your noob gains.

But of course you won't do that, because it requires effort and acurally forsite to beyond your quest log in WoW.
>>
>>37618684
This.

You wouldn't have this problem if you lifted. Even with bad nutrition you'd still look somewhat non-shit thanks to noobgains
>>
I'd be more embarrassed with the jungles under your armpits desu famalam
>>
damn girl drop your kik
>>
>>37616333
You'd be a passable trap m8, if you shaved. Assuming your face is alrite, would fuck/10.
>>
>>37616387
>Swimshirt = Autism
>>
Celltech
>>
What cup size you on bby?
>>
Stop taking hrt meds lol
>>
>>37618684
Underrated post (+1)
>>
dude, get some hair removal, throw on a skirt, I'll make you forget all your troubles
>>
>>37616333
surgery

>checked
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.