[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People at the gym you like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 24
File: 94BFX2S.gif (1 MB, 255x231) Image search: [Google]
94BFX2S.gif
1 MB, 255x231
>that joyful old guy who enjoys working out
>>
the big fat strong guy who offers you a spot everytime youre benching
>>
>>37615428
that short little balding middle aged guy who is strong as hell and sounds like he's from Romania or something
>>
People who don't make any sort of small talk with me and only go to get their workout done
>>
The middle aged Asian guy in pajama pants that can do Jackie Chan tier shit on the pullup bars
>>
Cardio bunnies. Thanks for the motivation.
>>
>That guy in his late 60s doing SS for the first time.
>Stays focused on his sets
>Works on good form

I like anyone who focuses on their workouts

The only people I find irritating are the ones walking around with "swag" thinking they own the place and yell across the gym to their dipshit friends.
>>
>that girl who always looks at you
>>
>>37615428
The people, men and women both, who obviously are there because they're serious (to one extent or another) about being physically fit.

You can always identify them by observing that there is a deliberateness and purposefulness to what they're doing; they're using an apropriate amount of weight. They're doing more than one set. They're actually focused on what they're doing, not on their phone, or a book, or the TV. They're not dressed almost like they're going out for the evening, they're dressed to *work*, even if (in the case of women) they're dressed nicely. They're the real motivating images at the gym, if you need motivation; they're not just there to be there, they're accomplishing something, working towards a goal, and it shows.
>>
that guy who notices you miring his form and does his next rep extra slow so you can learn, all without being smug in any way.
>>
>that ~50 year old milf with tight body who does cleans
o-one of these days r-right brahs
>>
>that guy who offers you scooby snacks in the lockerroom
>>
>>37615428
That fit af guy, with arms of the size of my tighs, that came to me while I was poorly doing my biceps to scream and motivate me to do it the good way, showing proper stance and movement. Literally told me I'm the pussy if I care about the weight but not the form.
>>
>>37615428
>the newcoming overweight bitch that comes everyday to do cardio

there's a middle aged black woman that started coming a few months ago. she'd labor loudly on the machines at first, but she just kept coming and got smaller every week. proud of that sis and i even told her after two months of mirin. volunteered to teach her how to weight train next week.
>>
The blue and people belts who kick my ass during sparring and then stay after to show me exactly what I did wrong and teach me defenses
>>
The girl you catch mirin
>>
>>37615428
>Jacked Mexican Manlet
>Old Haitian guy who literally does curls for jesus.
>Struggling once in a blue moon cardio whales
>Old Asian lady using treadmill and elliptical

>Guy who always yawns in between sets
>Guy who always stares at the dumbbell rack trying to find his weight
>Guy who drinks water in between sets
>Guy who lifts in running shoes
>Guy who lifts right after breddy intense cardio.

Yfw that guy is me.
>>
>>37615591
I don't know this f-feel.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (28 KB, 363x464) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
28 KB, 363x464
>>37616205
I've got a dog to feed.
>>
File: very good.png (139 KB, 1100x616) Image search: [Google]
very good.png
139 KB, 1100x616
>that old ex-judoka that enjoys to lift
>that 63 year old antillian guy that is really fucking ripped and onloy lifts to maintain his muscle
>that qt who works there
>that nice guy who knows all about muscles and their purpose as well as names, and helps out when he sees someone not performing an excersize properly
>that female police officer in her mid 40s with the best ass ive ever seen
>that girl who always waits for me to go to the sauna to join me
>that mid 40s year old spaniard guy who runs the place
>that big guy that always offers advice and spots me if he isnt in a hurry

fuck i dont really know any dicks at my gym
>>
>>37615478

24 at culver?
>>
The guy that give me thumbs up after a real hard set even though im dyel
>>
>>37616068
MEEEEEEEEEEE
honestly though, I only started 3 months ago, I gained a lot of weight through morbid depression and had too much anxiety to do anything. But I just did it, and began going - made heaps of progress! But I don't touch my phone, I focus really hard on getting it done and taking care of my form. All this is because I am heavily in love with someone and I think they deserve to not be stuck with someone who lets themselves go. I want to live for as long as I can with them. Plus it helps me feel much more confident, anxiety is minimal now.
>>
The roided up aryan that always makes >no homo eye contact with me whenever we pass by each other.

Which one of you fucks is it?
>>
>>37616728
>All this is because I am heavily in love with someone

..umm, OK, do they know you're 'in love' with them, or is this just oneitis?
If the former, and it's mutual, then fine. Otherwise you're fucking up.
>>
>Hot fucker who looks like Anthony Mackie
>Hot hippy dude who always smiles at me
>Old buff as fuck dude who was standoffish at first, but is sweet as can be now that he sees me every other day
>>
>>37615428
old asian guy who actually squats
(old hags in my gym never do free weights)
>>
>>37616728
>plz be bait

>>37616772
Ofc it would not be mutual
>>
>>37616959 >>37616772

it's mutual, we've been in a relationship for 3 years and we're not about that "body image" life really. Haven't even cared about my body like that ever, this was entirely my choice and there's nothing wrong with wanting to do something to improve your life.

I don't know why you all are so sad and lonely all the time though, even the ripped ones. Is it the whole obsession with body image getting in the way or something?
>>
>>37615428
>That ripped old dude
My gym has like three of them. None of them started lifting until their mid thirties.
>>
>>37615478
I had one and he was actually from romania and used to be an olympic weight lifter.
>>
>>37617009
What M8, I'm happily married to a petite girl who does oly lifting.

Im just not a beta like you
>>
>>37615591
Does not compute
>>
The people who mind their business and don't make small talk and hog up the machines
>>
There is a group of old men at my gym who do bicycles and walk around in a group. One white man, one black, and one paki. Its like right out of a sitcom. I like to think they all fought in korea together.
>>
File: 1445236035713.jpg (176 KB, 664x1203) Image search: [Google]
1445236035713.jpg
176 KB, 664x1203
NONE OF THEM
>>
>that older guy who is clearly on a massive dose of test from his doctor pal
>>
>That strong as f German bear mode guy who always smiles and salutes you
>That friendly trainer/gymbro who offers you help with everything down to writing you a routine you could follow
>The others aren't really that relevant
>>
That strong as fuck but respectful islander

Mirin hard
>>
>the teenager who screams while lifting like he's becoming the Hulk or something

He's annoying in a humorous way.
>>
That guy that you kinda know enough to say "hey" to but dont him well enough to talk to him
>>
I hope the strong regulars at the gym have noticed me being there all the time sincerely trying to make it

I don't want to be seen as just another filthy casual brosplitter ;_;

>inb4 who cares what people think of you
I go to a uni gym, I don't want to be grouped in with the guys that just want to get big because they think it'll make them look bigger and cooler. I sincerely love this endeavor
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 639x480
>>37615591
This

>mfw she stretches down to her toes
>>
That huge Russian dude that actually gives really good advice and is very friendly and talkative.
>>
>>37615478
wtf why is this a thing lol.
there's one at my gym too
>>
That hot bitch in yoga pants
>>
That cute slim jacked dude that helps you with your form and compliments you in the showers. Then in the restroom he sucks you off and pounds you from behind infront of the mirror, flexin and whispers into your ear while cumming " n-no homo"
>>
>>37617257
What's a /fit/ approved sword or katana?
>>
>>37618388
And when he cums down your throat cause he knows you havent hit your macros yet
>>
>that group of old men with popped collars.
>>
That roiding guy who's aesthetic as fuck and poses in the changeroom and always gives me a boner
>>
File: get-over-here-bro.png (37 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
get-over-here-bro.png
37 KB, 500x473
>>37615428
We have this younger kid probably my age(23) that comes in and is physically disabled. Not sure whats wrong but hes in a wheelchair and from what I've seen his upper body works fine.

Anyways I've been going to this gym 4-5days a week at the same time for the past 6months and hes there every time working his ass off. I've seen people try to help him with weights and he always declines and does it all on his own.

Now I'm in amazing shape and have great inner motivation to continue staying in shape but every time I see this dude it lights a fire inside me to kill my workout. He gives me hope in humanity.

I've always wanted to tell him how much I respect him and how much motivation he gives me but I know hes just trying his hardest to be normal and I don't want it to come off like pitty or be "that guy."

So I just let him do his own thing while I do my own and respect from a distance. If you read this anon I want you to know that you give me motivation and I'm honored to be in the same gym as you.
>>
That guy who looks like he is on an eternal dirty bulk but you constantly hear him talk about his cut.

Extra points if he only wears tank tops
>>
Those 2 awkward and skinny Asian nerds that have made insane novice gains and now are out lifting 90% of the gym in less than a year.

They're going to make it.
>>
File: Creator.jpg (12 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
Creator.jpg
12 KB, 200x225
>>37616340
>Guy who always yawns between sets
Ya got me
>Jacked Mexican midget
Dude was 5,2 and screamed constantly
>>
>>37618690
Gotta go to the gym now thanks
>>
>>37615591

Nice myth.
>>
>>37618404
fist
>>
>>37616340
I see half of these and I am the other half. You're missing a few though:

> Indian dude curling in a polo and Jeans
> Cardio bunny doing one set of every single machine on the lowest setting.
> My new personal favorite: Pull-ups on the smith machine.
>>
>that guy who is always printing out medical school advice and advances/research in orthopedic surgery and gives me them to read

He's an 80 year old dude, and I love that man. He believes in my dreams.
>>
>>37619184
> My new personal favorite: Pull-ups on the smith machine

b-but im a manlet

>that absolute behemoth of a guy that helped you learn to bench when you were a newbie
>>
>the strongest guy in the gym that stopped his workout and then proceeded to help me with form when i just started out lifting
>>
File: image.png (95 KB, 217x211) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95 KB, 217x211
>>37616713
>>37618043
I gotcha bros
>>
>>37615537
This
>>
>>37615428
>that guy who always goes post paralel on his squats

better to do less weight but properly, you got my aprobation nod, pal
>>
>that buff black guy who is strong and friendly as fuck, always wears hoodies and will spot you on the bench

based
>>
File: 1403142754035.gif (2 MB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1403142754035.gif
2 MB, 384x288
every single person that does their squats correctly. it's a real shame to see so many not go at least parallel, even the trainers save one. when i see a newbie being shown what not to do it's a bad feeling that focuses me on my own workout more. if i were a more selfish man, i'd revel in it.
>>
>>37616340
>guy who drinks water in between sets
you son of a bitch i'm trying to stop
>>
>quiet, humble lifters with good form

Everyone else can fuck off. All I need is motivation and examples of correct form
>>
>>37615591
There's acouple at my gym that do that. One is uber awkward tho
>>
File: 1406404163708.jpg (23 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1406404163708.jpg
23 KB, 398x500
>>37615428

>big old school powerlifters who DONT act like the power cage belongs to them and that actually give solid advice
>middle aged dad who's obviously on TRT but he's just happy to be lifting. usually wearing a headband, will tell you how he would lift twice that in HS, pretty bro
>>
>>37618404
English cutlass can cut through a katana.. You decide pleb.
>>
Me
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 600x799
>massive black dude that always is just nodding his head to his music and is really nice. Always expects me to be a piece of shit about the weights it seems, we cool tho. Do sprints on the treadmill next to eachother like wolves
>cute girl named Jenny I talk to on elipticals <3
>fat bro that's working on losing weight, shows me really good workout sometimes
>awkward girl that runs track and always puts her head down around me.. She's cute as hell and bug eyes me on the bench press and squat rack
>Cool trainer dude who helps me with form
>Other huge black guy with red dreadlocks, over heads 2 plates. I spot him occasionally
>Milf that flirts with me when no regulars are in the gym with us
>milf trainer who is always "spotting" me on overhead presses heh
>cute chubby black girl that is always singing drake lyrics to me when I walk in, she's really sweet
>old Russian guy who is obviously on TRT or some shit that just lifts to manta in. Cool dude, always telling me to take time between sets in an awsome Russian accent
>weird skeleton kid who just does leg day and elipticals, he can't bench 1 pl8. I see no problem but it hurts his ego pretty bad when I do 175 for reps.
>>
>The old guy that only does bench, curls and tricep extensions with 1/10 rom
>The powerlifter guy
>The no legs, super ripped upper body guys
>The super strong super jacked manlet
>The guy that makes a circuit around machines a couple of time
>The cardio bunnies
>The personal trainers giving a half assed coaching session to middle aged women who hate lifting weights
>The old people who use those weird massage machines
>A couple of people who seem to be following a routine/progression
>>
File: mac.jpg (38 KB, 470x626) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
38 KB, 470x626
>>37615428

>that guy who still looks the same years after going to the gym
>>
>>37620857

After a certain age, looking the same over the course of years is an achievement.
>>
>>37618404
The father of your wife's son.
>>
>>37615428
brad castleberry lifts at my gym. he is constantly shirtless and doing one heavy set for instagram then proceeds to run the machines while giving dyels horrible advice
>>
That butch girl who lifts big and you think is a lesbian but isn't
>>
>>37618404
Ukrainian Shaksha
>>
>that guy who sweats so much it looks like he's pissed his pants

That guy is me
>>
>>37615428
>that sick cunt I see every time I look in the mirror
>>
>>37620830

What do you get out of lying all the time?
>>
File: Vasquez_aliens.jpg (78 KB, 1024x570) Image search: [Google]
Vasquez_aliens.jpg
78 KB, 1024x570
>that hispanic girl that always happens be in the gym at the same weirdass hours as you
>she's always doing one of the big 3 movements every workout with accessories
>you became diamond hard when she was deadlifting and you heard her grunting and murmuring "ugh fuck yeah ugh fuck" with each rep
>>
>>37618404
>his weapon of choice isn't the barbell

You will never become Aeris Gainzbro
>>
>>37621089
>tfw this used to be me
Get some athletic sweatwicking underwear man.

>>37615428
Most of them.
But especially all the hot asian women.
>>
The gigantic intimidating jacked skin head who is incredibly nice and polite.

If this is you, keep at it. Everyone respects and admires you more than the big mean asshole
>>
>>37620700
is there something wrong with drinking water in between sets?
>>
>>37615428
The one fat kid that shows up consistently and slowly gets in shape. Have a fat Mexican kid that comes into my gym every night at like 1 am and I've watched him get more and more in shape over time. Want to congratulate him but Im a fuking sperg and wanna make it seem like I've been watchin him
>>
>that black dude who always wears red (pants, shoes, tight fitting shirt, sunglasses, headphones) but nails his workout everytime and is one of the fittest there
>that grumpy but ripped guy in his fifties who comes over to correct your form and gives you advice without being smug
>that old black dude who comes straight out of a gym scene in an 80's movie
>that bearded fat fuck who looks like he'd die when going up flights of stairs but clean and press'es 200lbs without effort
>that female receptionist whose smile makes you happy whether you want it or not
>that shy guy who comes regulary and who grows by the week

>>37616894
This. At my gym they occupy the machines for up to 20 minutes while talking to each other about the discounts at the supermarket or where their next travel is going.
>>
>>37615428
>that guy that looks literally like santa big white beard and all who is in his 80's and benches more than you

merry xmas
>>
>that guy who keeps making gainz in his home gym

home gym master race
>>
>>37615591
This happens to me everytime, too bad I'm socially retard like to make any move
>>
>>37622675
It isn't gay if you don't kiss. Guys help each other all the time. Just don't talk about it because that makes it weird.
>>
That 56 year ethopian man that always tells me that grocery store food is terrible and that you should harvest your own.
>>
>>37622675
tell him i was making it when i started out and i gave up if id have kepped at it i would be in a better situation than i am now
>>
>>37622934
where do i keep 15 chickens for eggs? and more for eating? how do i grow 500g+ brocolli every day
>>
>>37622944
He always says that you dont have to be big but just live healthy etc
>>
>>37622965
i would like to see him hit by a car and survive. lets put it to the test
>>
>>37616445
Your gym sounds like a nice place man
>>
Some guy that wears a long red bandana (kinda like Rambo) all the time. Dude tends to clean up his messes and turns in lost items to the front desk when he's not lifting. Seems chill.
>>
>>37616445
Your gym sounds awesome. Close knit private owned gyms are the best. And the easiest to pull girls at as opposed to big chains
>>
the tomboish not too cute girl with whom you can actually talk and spot without ulterior motives. plus lifts adequately.
>>
>>37618690
so did you suck him off yet?

of course n-no homo :^)
>>
>Huge black mode powerlifter. Inspiration x1000.

First day there he was on the bench beside me and I joked around that I'd catch up to him someday. He was blasting out 4pl8 reps and I was at half a plate. Dude just laughs and told me he started with just the bar eight years ago, and that I'd catch up in no time.

Best lifting partner I could ask for.
>>
>That guy who is always in the tanning bed when you arrive and still in there by the time you leave.

I seriously have no idea who it is or what they look like. Every time I come in there's the same dude in the tanning bed and I've never once seen him. I can only infer his existence.
>>
>>37616068
Autism. Kek. Why the fuck do you care so much?
>>
File: 1424904976693.png (138 KB, 314x314) Image search: [Google]
1424904976693.png
138 KB, 314x314
> that androgynous twink fuccboi with the short shorts and milky skin who reminds me of a girl I used to know
I've seen him timidly miring my gains.
Would eat his boypucci/10 no homo.
>>
>>37619233
LITERALLY HAPPENED TODAY
>>
>the syntholed, juiced up black guy who's eyes are yellow from all the pinning he's doing
I swear no matter where I go there's one and they have a chubby white GF with them
>>
File: 1392037208322.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1392037208322.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>that guy who sits at a chest press machine with his gf for an hour and then leaves
>>
>The jacked recon guys that arent the biggest dudes in the gym but deadlift the planet for reps and are really humble.

>The jacked turbomanlet that does dips with 3 plates on for reps
My lifting buddie
>>
>jacked black dudes who play their own music out of a boom box
Today they told me to do regular
>dips
Without the assistance and I actually did my normal sets and reps. I thought I was weak and needed the assistance machine.
>>
>>37622656
Also curious about this
>>
>>37615537
always pullups what the fuck yes
>>
>>37624728
>>37622656

It's a meme.
>>
>the hot milf that keeps coming close to me while benching, complimenting my strenght and arms
>the old dyel that keeps telling me to work out slower and tells me to put the garbage out later

home gym masterrace
>>
>>37624821
kek
>>
That little jacked South African milf who was flirting with me all last night , even tho she has a massive bf/husband that usually works out with her. Not sure what the fuck's going on, maybe they just broke up?
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 640x1136
>>37624821
lmao
>>
>that tiny asian girl who wears a tshirt with a pumpkin on it and punches a punching bag for 45 minutes then goes on the eliptical for another 45 minutes.
>that tiny asian guy who does 50 reps with low weight and is always pouring sweat and looks dyel as fuck
>those fat balding powerlifting guys who are in their mid 20s and look like shit
>that old whore who's like 55 and has had a ton of surgery but dresses like she's 19.
>that black guy who wears a respiration mask with jamaican colors on it
>that twink who's losing his hair
>that guy who you think browses fit

I do like all these people, they make the gym more interesting
>>
>>37624821
underrated
>>
>>37615553

>tfw she gets to work on that stupid fucking fitness ball in full view of the lifter section

Fuckin' tease.
>>
>>37625119
>South African milf
I will pray for you.
>>
>The 6'6 warrior that humbles everyone with his brute strength
>Old dude that pushes modest weight and perfect form
>Disabled guy in a wheelchair trying his hardest
>That one girl that has an actual routine and doesn't just sit on the vagina machine for half an hour while browsing Facebook and also coincidentally has the best ass out of all the girls
>Fat guy trying to not be fat
>Skeleton trying to not die
>Black guy who always seems so happy with his beats headphones
>>
>>37615591
I KNOW THIS FEEL

she lifts a ton more than me, so I don't know if she's looking out of pity for my weakness or smthn
>>
Super strong black ex football player. Thanks for the spots brah!
Powerlifting chicks.
Dyel dudes grinding through SS.
Hamplanets trying to change.

You da real mvps
>>
The young girls who wear hotpants or yoga pants or compression tights or shorts or anything that shows their legs off.
The polite old guys who answer clearly when I ask if they're using a pair of clips or some plates, as opposed to the younger guys who just mutter something in such a low voice that I'm almost afraid of getting labeled for a gym bully when I take the clips and plates because I can't tell if they said yes or no.
The people who do skullcrushers or curls in the cable station so I can use the other cable to do wrist rollers.
>>
the flirty milf gym owner with thick ass and thighs and skimpy clothing

the huge bald, bearded guy who spots me on bench

loud jacked black manlet who lifts like a beast
>>
>people
>>
>>37615478
Lol there is one at my gym too.
>>
File: 1362367822864.jpg (34 KB, 372x417) Image search: [Google]
1362367822864.jpg
34 KB, 372x417
>>37624821
>>
File: 1459754199200.jpg (120 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1459754199200.jpg
120 KB, 800x800
>>37616340
>guy who always yawns in between sets
>guy who lifts in running shoes
>guy who lifts right after breddy intense cardio

fug
>>
>>37628230
>guy who always yawns in between sets

this is me
>>
>>37618404
You're /fit/. Whatever you pick is /fit/ approved, shitnigger.
>>
>>37624759
its a meme drinking water? or is it a meme to make fun of it? fucking syrian pillowmaking forum
>>
>>37615591

I get this but it's more of a stare like

"..... yes officer... that's him..."
>>
Anyone else ever see their doppelgänger at the gym?
>>
>>37615428

>the 6'7+ alpha who outlifts everyone in the gym
>the obnoxious wigger chad
>indian who lifts in polo shirts and jeans
>fatty who does 20 minutes of cardio and leaves
>>
>>37616267
Nice desu.

>>37618388
>>37618569
Whatta nice guy.
>>
>>37619184
>> My new personal favorite: Pull-ups on the smith machine.

What else can you use the smith machine for?
>>
> cute manlet husbando you'd wish as your dad
>>
>>37615591
>>37618198
>>37622885
>>37627112
>>37628367

> home gym master race btw...
>>
>>37628404
>people at the gym you like
>>
>>37615428
The huge Asian dude who, for a kek one day, followed me around "giving me advice" by doing the same lift with his max weight. Told him he'd better be ready to throw fists if he keeps it up and he almost died laughing but now we're bros.
>>
>>37618690
You're gay as fuck.
>>
>>37624316
>in a wheelchair
>suck him off

He probably has no feeling in his lower body.
>>
>>37628480
>smith machine
Benching obviously.
>>
That girl with the big ass who always gets on the stairstep machine right in front of the treadmill everyday at the same time. You are why I do cardio
>>
>that """""woman""""" who has a huge ass and a male-ish voice
>>
That adorable little skinny skelly kid, i just want to encourage him and give him hope.
>>
File: 1464580608900.jpg (51 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1464580608900.jpg
51 KB, 960x720
>>37615428
>that annoying squat tjot that talks to me but only wants attention
>the young guys who I can't relate with but won't go away
>the awkward PTs that all seem to hate me for some reason
>all the girls that give me awkward side eyes and shit

Nobody. I don't like fuckin' nobody.
>>
>>37629664
Some wheelchairbound people have feeling in their genitals, it depends on the reason why they're in the chair.
>>
>that asian guy who wears a singlet and beanie
>that old guy that wears a jumpsuit and leg presses the whole time
>that timid guy with headphones wearing a hoodie that keeps to himself and does his compound lifts
>>
File: 1332808192253.jpg (3 KB, 155x120) Image search: [Google]
1332808192253.jpg
3 KB, 155x120
The guy that shows up every day and doesn't talk to anyone

(that's also me but I hate myself)
>>
>>37615591
What a bitch

MILF tho
>>
>>37615428
>that old dude who brings his smoking hot jailbait granddaughter and does cable exercises
>>
File: Pretty Good Zozzle, Family.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Pretty Good Zozzle, Family.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>37616367
>>
>>37618404
Bastard sword, only as long as it's being halfsworded.
>>
>the downie who looks DYEL but lifts a ridiculous amount with perfect form

How to into retard strength?
>>
>>37620830
no ones ego is getting hurt when ur benching 175 bud LOL
>>
>>37618404
A gun.

I don't want nigger blood on me.
>>
>>37617190
>machines

Stopped reading right there
>>
The bleached blonde Asian guy that's the only other person in my uni gym this summer. He legit screams when he lifts, and its huge weight with garbage form. Pretty big tho
>>
File: 31ehdojVOYL.jpg (15 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
31ehdojVOYL.jpg
15 KB, 500x500
>Finally decide to not be fat fuck
>need to find a find gym
>buddy recommends one to me so pretty cool
>Only people who go are old people, personal trainers, and their clients (usually milfs, someti mes they bring their daughters)
>4 Dudes, including me who are my age is (18-25) there for serious lifting.
>everyone reracks their weight
>everyone cleans up after themselves
>they even provides towels
>healthy "cubcuber and lemon wedge" white people bullshit water cooler at entrance
>Cardio bunnys/milfs take up bench and squat rack doing retarded cardio bodyweight shit all the goddamn time
>also give me dirty stares when I have to interrupt their 15th set of 86 reps with a 5 lb dumbbell to get squat rack ready, or use the goddamn bench for its intended purpose, not for you to sit down and do preacher curls on jesus fuck
>One of the personal trainers is a bro and a cop, helps me learn good form on all main lifts
>his wife is more jacked than any of the dudes there
>she competes and wins, often
>owner, and some of the old dudes tell me to not squat so deep, (going only slightly below parallel)
>Unsolicited advice sometimes from huge dudes (10+ years lifting, 250 lbs, i weigh 150), not sure how to react, just say thanks and continue squatting to proper depth, they continue to tell me not to, tell them im following a guide online, and ill be ok, but thanks, they take the hint and leave me be
>everyone is pretty cool, make friends with the regulars, no real complaints. little pricey, because in upscale white neighborhood, but very nice clean and friendly gym otherwise
>oh wait NO SQUAT RACK, they have these shitty ones like pic related, instead. bane of my existence.
>Have to move them in front of smith machines to be able to do squats, i dont give a fuck, interrupt and make a bunch of noise every single time, fuck the smith machine

Currently saving for a home gym. Some girl decided to do tricep extensions with her ass in my face today, i think shes trying to flirt lol.
>>
>>37621052
Pls be true
>>
>>37631797
We all had to shitcunt, the sentence ends there.
>>
Best guy at gym:
>that young 20 something guy who is swole as fuck but is shy and just wants to make friends

Worst guy at gym
>that twenty something sorta pudgy guy in a TapOut meme style shirt who grunts like he's taking shit lifting 20lbs preacher curls

Old Man Bonus Award
>that fucking old fucker doing goddamned bicycle legs in the sauna so his fucking dong and balls drape over his chest like old war medals
>>
>>37624821

LITERALLY HAPPENED TODAY
>>
>>37621052
Oh god I love that guy. I wanna go to the 24 up there just to witness him workout
>>
>the jacked gym manager who is addicted to cocaine and steroids
>was fired and told to go to rehab
>>
>dat guy who runs over to the bench as he see's someone failing on their last rep
>guy didnt actually need help but its the thought that counts

seems like a nice dude.
>>
>>37633138
sounds like a shit gym desu
>>
File: l12iAnr.png (18 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
l12iAnr.png
18 KB, 633x758
Curl king:
This guy does curls almost exclusively. I once saw him superset standing bb curls, bb preacher curls, and concentration curls on the preacher bench for over 30 minutes. No, I'm not exaggerating, I counted. The kicker is his arms as tiny, you couldn't guess that he did a single curl in his life.
But want to know the best part? Today I noticed that he had several friends at the gym and he was making small talk with them. One of them was a high test 9/10. Meanwhile I'm working out alone contemplating suicide. Mfw.
>>
>>37628255
it's me too man, who gives a shit
>>
>>37622944
>15 chickens
They lay 1 egg a day man... Unless you eat 15 eggs a day then you won't need that many
>>
>>37620700
>>37616340
so what the fuck are you supposed to do while your resting if you cant drink water or look at your phone? just fucking stare at the floor?
Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.