[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is your gym this shitty? What repairs even need to be done on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: not fit.jpg (30 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
not fit.jpg
30 KB, 480x640
Is your gym this shitty?

What repairs even need to be done on a fucking dumbbell and why does it take a week to do them?
>>
>we apologies
>>
>>37614964
>Your gym facility spending money to improve
Nah, my gym would never be that terrible.
>>
Your gym is about to go bankrupt. Do not leave anything behind in the change room; do not renew for another month. When they are on their way out, they skimp on maintenance and sell off equipment they think nobody will notice.
>>
>>37614964
>Monkstown

Hello fellow Dublin person

Sorry your gym got cucked
>>
>>37614964
>What repairs even need to be done on a fucking dumbbell and why does it take a week to do them?
Maybe they're doing repairs to the floor?
>>
>>37614964
>>37615872

hello my fellow leinster brothers

>he doesnt have a home gym yet
>>
Up da ra
>>
>>37614964
>the dumbbells are the things being repaied
Kek
>>
>>37616099

Nah I was there today and it's business as usual but most the weights are gone.
>>
>>37614964
>wont buy a scale because the gym believes that weight has nothing to do with fitness
>wont get any dumb-bells over 100 pounds because fitness
>gym is twice the size for women because they have their own private area that men are not allowed in with newer equipment etc
>the unisex part of the gym is falling apart and no funds are being directed towards fixing it
>fit guys get threats about having to take drug-test if they want to keep using the facilities
>womens dressing room has multiple locks, mens dressing room has none
only working out here because the only other gym in town got infested with hood-nignogs and is practically unusable because of daily thievery and misstreatment of equipment but damn im tempted to go just suck it up and lift with jerkdick shitskins.
suck it up, at least you dont live in cuckland
>>
>>37616136
DYEL?
>>
>>37617394
lol, is your gym literally hell?
>>
>>37617394
Just start going into the women's only part of the gym. What are they going to say?

>it's 2016
>>
>>37617724
its pretty hot in there so i wouldnt look past it
>>37617849
>implying a progressive gym wouldnt have double locks on the womens gym to keep out potential rapists
saw a girl start crying and banging on the door to the womens gym when her card didnt work and when they let her she said something like "that was so scary"...
you literally feel like a secondary citizen when youre there
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.