[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which free diet app does /fit/ use?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: cool_guy_zone.jpg (198 KB, 700x395) Image search: [Google]
cool_guy_zone.jpg
198 KB, 700x395
Which free diet app does /fit/ use?
>>
>>37614488
LifeSum looks/feels the best, but MyFitnessPal has a better database of food.
>>
>>37614549
Which would you recommend out of the two?
>>
>>37614614
LifeSum has a nicer home screen that shows your macros, etc. I'd use that and if you find it's missing foods you eat, add them yourself.
>>
Calculator
>>
>>37614663
Thanks, I'll give it a try.
>>
File: Open.jpg (23 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Open.jpg
23 KB, 460x276
>>37614488
>Which free diet app does /fit/ use?
You're stupid if you give away your very personal fitness data to shitty corporations that will use it to target ads at you, spam your email, and give it to the government so they can profile and track you. Lads, keep your data where it's safe and private: at home.
>>
>>37615005
Autism
>>
Fatsecret
>>
>>37615033
Ah, so truth equals autism? Then I guess I'm autistic. Yeah sure my wife thinks I'm totally autistic, and so does my boss at my $150000 a year job, and so do all my friends in our social circle. Yep, totally autistic. You should be so lucky as to be as autistic as I am.

Now, then: Why do you want faggot jew corporations to know everything about what you eat and how many calories you burn every day? Is there a reason for that? Or do you just not understand that no website on the Internet exists for free, you pay to use them one way or another, either directly through a subscription fee, or by having ads shoved in your face, or by having your very personal information and data monetized by faggot corporations who sell it to make a profit?
>>
>>37615122
>Thinking your shitty life is so important that they actively decided to spy on you
>>
Fitday.com
>>
>>37615122
just wait till the insurance companies start buying up information from things like:
>store loyalty cards ( you're buying lots of red meat anon, we're at greater risk for insuring a future heart disease patient)
>myfitness pal: you didn't take 10k steps today, our risk for insuring a sedentary slob is much higher.
>any app that tracks location (we see you visited the liquor store, we might be at risk that we're insuring an alcoholic.)

it'll happen, give it 15 years.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.