[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what do you have to lie to your practitioner to prescribe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
So, what do you have to lie to your practitioner to prescribe you legit, pharmaceutical-tier, 1st class testosterone?

I was thinking:

"I abused such substances and now I have low libido, self-esteem, I am depressed, impotent, etc."

Could it work?

I do not want to try locker-room tier type testos from sources that are highly questionable. I would try only this way.
>>
>>37612409
Test isn't meth, they don't make it in a trailer on city outskirts. Every test you can get your hands on comes from a pharmalab.
>>
>I abused substances
>please prescribe me a heavily abused substance
>>
That won't work because they blood test you prior to prescribing it.

Your only chance would be to engage in behaviors that crash test levels before your appointment, but even that probably wouldn't work. You could blast some strong oral steroids for a couple of weeks to shut down your natural production, then go to the doctor.

You can buy legit pharma test online also, but it is quite expensive.

Just as a side note though, underground lab produced test is generally pretty legit because it is cheap and easy to produce.
>>
>>37612425
What do they produce it from?

I know some people end up mixing their own, what are the raw materials, where does TEST come from??
>>
>>37612975
Testicles
>>
>>37612416
KEK
making test vials from powder is scaringly easy, basically 90% the stuff online is from underground labs, that don't have laws to follow
>>
>>37613007
>Testicles
This... Artificially made test is made from amongst other items pig testicles. Im not sure of the correct procedure but I think they are freeze dried and ground into a fine powder and then put into some solvents. And then mixed with some other stuff that enables to act as real test in the human body.

OP maybe try eating pig testicles...?
>>
>>37612975
according to Joe Rogan, yams. But he's a fucking moron.
>>
>>37612975
From soybeans mostly
>>
>>37613052

HOWEVER

you'll get heavy metal poisoning
>>
>>37612975
They are synthesized from cholesterol. I believe in the industrial chemical manufacturing process, they actually use raw sweet potato. Raw sweet potato contains extremely high concentrations of chemical precursors to many steroid hormones. They just extract that and put that through a series of chemical reactions, and voilĂ , you have your Testosterone.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.