[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is handsomeness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: as4.jpg (29 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
as4.jpg
29 KB, 400x600
what are features that differentiate a handsome man from non-hansome man??
>>
FACE, FRAME, HEIGHT

Thats it.
>>
>>37611852
how do I measure FRAME?

I have the HEIGHT and I do not have the FACE.

Thats what I already know. But when do I have a good frame?
>>
>>37611852
ye
>>
Jaw, nose, brow ridge

optional - stubble
>>
Attractiveness for most humans/females is usually social status while "beauty" & "Handsomness" as physical features are always ever-varying features due to current societies fads and wishes. Although a man is considered "Handsome" when he has decent genetics with a strong chin, decent lips, small nose, large jaw, big aligned teeth, cheek dimples, average forehead, good eyelashes and eyebrows , strong brows, smallish ears etc etc it depends mostly upon society but a man with weak facial genetics will not be attractive in majority of cultures. Handsomeness is difficult to process for everyone in real life situations a man has to be the leader/centre of a social group to attract all possible partners. I.e rareness the more rare and hard to get something is the more people want it.
>>
>>37611864

>press back to wall
>use a pencil to mark shoulder to shoulder distance
>now you know how narrow a tiny frame is
>>
Hey OP, scientifically we as humans are attracted to symmetry, especially of the face.

One of the best looking people, George Clooney, has a face that is almost perfectly symmetrical.

With that being said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

>>37611852
These are criteria for attractiveness more than handsomeness; yes i know i sound like a fucking ultra dork but the distinction is important to be made. Height and frame are typically two criteria that can vary wildly from one culture to another.
>>
>>37611796
Read Models by Mark Manson, it will teach you how to be handsome
>>
I have two years of facial analysis and my judgment is on pair with the best plastic surgeons in the USA. Even thought I cant explain the magic behind it, post pics, male or female, and I'll objectively judge it in a 10/10 scale.
>>
File: ddqdq.png (355 KB, 701x459) Image search: [Google]
ddqdq.png
355 KB, 701x459
>>37611913
>>
5-6/10

I don't care about bones, if fat gets out of control then you lose points.
>>
>>37611913

i hate it when people try to be funny but their poor sentence structure and grammar ruin the joke.
>>
>>37611974
English not first language. Who is trying to be funny here? I've read a lot from farhad and terino, spend a lot of time meditating about the planes and angles and did a lot of analysis in the sluthate's topics.
>>
>>37611852
You forgot charm anon.
>>
>>37611889
>24 inches/ 62cm
>still don't know if thats a good frame or too narrow
>>
>>37612137
That value depends on your height, manlet
>>
>>37612284
>manlet

I'm 6'6. So I guess it's at most medium frame
>>
>>37612137
well, given that the average shoulder width of a male is 17-18 inches, I`d say you have a wide frame

how much do you weigh
>>
>>37612346
Lmfao 6'6. Way to go lanklet. Anything fore than 6'2 is retarded tier. 6'0 reporting in.
>>
>>37612346
oh you`re 6`6. 24 inch shoulders is pretty normal then.
>>
>>37611894
>>With that being said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

This this and this

I feel like I'm ugly as fuck 24/7 and my jaw is asymmetrical but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who notices and hot girls hit on me 24/7 even though I feel like I'm ugly

Also I'm 5'6 too bad I literally have no idea how to interact with women
>>
>>37611796
anyone having girl problems, i feel bad for you son. just dont give a fuck and talk to them its not hard...
>>
>>37612365

6'3 and always been described as the perfect height, way to put the height cut off a mere 2 inches above your own, stay average
>>
>>37611796

me
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.