[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently made it a habit to start noticing men’s bodies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 32.jpg (84 KB, 550x435) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
84 KB, 550x435
I recently made it a habit to start noticing men’s bodies. I don’t normally pay any attention to this, but as part of my own efforts at fitness I made it a point to observe which men I thought that women would find attractive, and which men women would not find attractive.
Try doing this for a week. Make a point of looking at guys bodies and thinking and think about whether or not if you were him, you would be confident a girl would want you.
What you’ll notice is that the vast majority of men are absolutely disgusting. I look at my own coworkers and only about 1 out of 10 men has his body together. The have allowed themselves to decay into flabby, lumpy messes with no definition, no muscle tone, nothing “manly” about their figure. Even the ones who manage to stay thin past 40 start sagging and drooping.
Do you think the wives of these guys get excited at the thought of fucking their husbands? The single ones, do you think they’re able to pull women who are aroused at the thought of getting their clothes off? Not a chance. If you have a shitty body, a girl’s interest in you is going to be as a BB. If you have a big round waist but skinny little arms and legs girls are not going to want to suck your dick or fuck you.
It's something of a scary thought, to imagine becoming such a man with such a body and knowing that most girls would gag at the thought of seeing me naked. But that's what happens to most men, if they don't keep fit.
>>
>>37611140
Dude, you're on /fit/. You don't need to write a paragraph to justify your homosexual tendencies.
>>
>>37611140
you shouldnt become toned solely for women, because eventually you'll get complacent or disheartened

sure, as a secondary goal, it's great, though
>>
>>37611140
Why are you reposting from TRP?
>>
a long post with a whole lotta nothing
>>
>>37611140
/fit/ is for memes friend not trp
>>
>Do you think the wives of these guys get excited at the thought of fucking their husbands?

if they still love each other, yeah
>>
>>37611140
The problem is that you're neglecting that the average female is no better.

The vast majority of women are absolutely disgusting. And I'd go as far as saying that there are less women with their body together than men, as statistics both show that women are overweight/obese more often and go the gym less.

Also, stop caring about women.
>>
>>37611140
tell us more
>>
>>37612035
> he fell for the love meme
>>
>>37611140
GAAAAAAAAAY!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.