[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /fit/. My wife is pregnant with a boy. What do to ensure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3
File: pregnantjen.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
pregnantjen.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
Okay /fit/. My wife is pregnant with a boy. What do to ensure my son becomes 6'2" with a huge donger. Do I need to start her on a cycle?
>>
Your wife's son?

Ask the height of her boyfriend I guess
>>
Are you 6'2 or taller? If not, chances are they won't be either. Best you can do is have him be as active as possible, feed him good food, no shite.
>>
GOMAD starting at 6 months
>>
>>37610936

test when young will increase donger size. it will also close growth plates
>>
Ew is that a fucking egg on that skeletor
>>
>>37610959
> Best you can do is have him be as active as possible.

This holy shit, my parents always let me chill and now I'm an autist lazy fag
>>
>>37610976
Yeah, I'm lmao 5'11 and my younger brother is 15, and already almost my height, since he is always running about cycling. He's a massive fuccboi tho. Like he read the handbook on how to be one and followed it to the letter.
>>
>>37610976
>blaming your parents for being lazy

Not going to make it.
>>
Get your son into gymnastics and wrestling ASAP, and Oly lifting when he's a bit older. Feed him well and introduce him to cold baths/showers at a young age.
>>
>>37610936
Lots and lots of orange juice. As much OJ as possible. Vitamin C tablets too.
>>
>>37610959
I'm 6' 0". I'm taller than my dad by a couple of inches though.
>>
>>37610995
>gymnastics oly lifting and wrestling

sure if you want him to be a manlet
>>
>>37610959
I am 2 foot taller than both my mom and my dad. My little brother is also taller than me. It has a lot to do with exercise during puberty.
>>
take him to a whore house to lose his virginity at a young age
>>
>>37610936
doesn't really matter
the time that matters most is pre- and during puberty
make absolutely sure he is active, has fairly low bf% and has all the micro- and macronutrients he needs
especially shit like zinc
>>
>>37610976
>blaming anyone other than yourself for your shortcomings in life
kill yourself
>>
>nothing comes up on google reverse image search
>OP is single and a delusional preggo fetishist that morphs bubbles on women in photoshop
>>
>>37611151
>>nothing comes up on google reverse image search

Wrong.
>>
>>37610965
>a Manlet
>a Huge Donger
brutal choice desu
>>
>>37610936
Definitely do NOT put him in any Olympic style lifting or gymnastics until he is entering high school. Maybe a bit earlier.

Put him in sports like track, wrestling, abs football. Ensure that he has a proper diet with all essential nutrients.

Doing these things will help a bit, but genes are far more important. Just do what you can.
>>
make sure he gets proper nutrition

I'm confident that I'm shorter than I should be by an inch or two thanks to being a picky little shit when I was younger. I mostly ate carbs and cheese. make sure your kid gets enough protein.

>>37611380
to be fair it's the unshopped image that comes up on google
>>
>>37610984
>>37611134
>parents aren't responsible for their children

love this meme lads ;)
>>
>>37611874
> Over 16s aren't responsible for their own decisions

love this meme lads!
>>
>>37611110
>my mother's husband
>>
>>37611895
>Thinking there isn't a whole 16 years before you're 16 where your parents should have encouraged you to go out and exercise

wew lads
>>
As far as I recall variable diet is the reason why first worlders are so tall in 21 century, also the main reason why chinese and indians are so short. So buy different kinds of fruit/veggies/meats. That should let him reach his natural potential.
>>
You abort it and hire a black bull for breeding.
>>
>>37611929

Variation is a part of it (much easier to avoid nutritional shortfalls with a wider variety of foods) but a lot of it has to do with the traditional western diet compared to other approaches.

Turns out if you feed people a lot of calories with a disproportionate amount of them being from animal products, you raise some real big bastards.
>>
>>37610962
Underappreciated post.
>>
>>37610982
Pics?
>>
>>37611906
I was a fat 16 year old too but I decided to change it, stop playing the victim you pathetic excuse of a man
>>
>>37612052
Yeah, but it won't make you taller you fucking retard if you only start being active that near the end of your growing period.
>>
>>37610936
The only way possible:
suck his wiener every day, until 20 years old.
That way you'll naturally promote his penis length.
>>
>>37611547
It's not even bigger donger, it just looks bigger cause you're shorter
>>
>>37610995
>wrestling

If you want him to have ugly fucking cauliflower ears and spend his free time hugging barely dressed boys.
>>
>>37610936
HGH injections through puberty before his growth plates close.
>>
>>37612057
activity doesnt automatically make you taller. called genetics

source: i was a lazy videogaming fuck until i was 16, but i was also well over 6'2" by my 16th birthday...
>>
>>37614024
And maybe you would have been 6'3, 6'4 if you had been more active and ate better.

The lack of logical sense is hilarious with you.

Let me put it this way. Certain outside influences will stunt your growth. The trick is to minimize those negative influences, so your growth is thoroughly unstunted.
>>
>>37610959
>Are you 6'2 or taller? If not, chances are they won't be either.
>be me
>father is 172cm
>mother is 165cm
>I am 192cm
>brother is 186cm
>other brother is 180
My fathers grandfather was supposedly 210cm but otherwise I don't know how this is possible if height is solely genetically determined.

We all look like our father too so there's no cuck shit going on.
>>
>>37614075
but what about exercising that stunts your growth? For example, i could have had two great parents who encouraged me to run XC, but running happens to stunt your growth.
>>
>>37614171
Well then don't do exercise that stunts your growth lmao
>>
>>37614201
so let me get this straight. you're mad at your parents for not encouraging you to engage in specific activities that make you taller? if they had just encouraged you to run around (i.e. be "active") like you said, that likely would have made you shorter if anything...
>>
>>37610936

>how do I ensure my son doesnt have a small dick

dont be asian
>>
>>37610936
>I have a wife
>She is pregnant
>>>>>>>>my son
>ensure he becomes 6'2'' with a huge donger

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....
>>
>>37614257
Long distance running stunts growth because of the generic nature of the activity, constant impact on joints. And since children are still growing, they are more prone to injury. It's why gymnastics and wrestling supposedly stunts growth too. Not to mention runners keep a very low body weight so they weigh less, to make it easier to go long distances, which in turn means they eat less, and in turn get less nutrients to fuel their body most effectively.

Running around with your mates, weightlifting, or playing sport, is different than running 50+ miles a week.
>>
>>37610936
basketball?
>>
>>37612708
Like father like son
>>
>>37610936
Feed your kid healthy and ensure he gets food that increase test

Make him active, teach him to fight, harden him up

But I would recommend only bodyweights and sport, no lifting. Let him lift if he wants to when he grows up, making him do it as a kid will fuck up his growth.
>>
>>37610936
I think it is purely genetics. I was a obese fuck till I was 18 never did sports or anything yet I'm the tallest of my family at 184cm, uncles and nephews included, the rest is shorter than 180.
Tfw born in manlet family and not be a manlet
feels good
>>
File: Screenshot_20160619-124308.jpg (1 MB, 1432x2206) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160619-124308.jpg
1 MB, 1432x2206
>>37610936
6'4" here. Mom swore by Miracle Gro smoothies.
>>
Your wife's son will already have one from Jamal's superior genes
>>
>>37614771
i laughed way too hard at this
>>
>>37611874
Sure, to an extent, but even >>37610976 said they "let" him chill
i.e. it was his decision to chill and they didn't find a way to force him to get off his lazy ass
>>
Give him growth hormones when ever you can.

I heard it gives you a big donger if you do it while you're still growing, so give it to him when he is in his early teens or something.
>>
Increased test while young will directly increase dick size
>>
>>37610936
Bring him to the beach to bask, I heard it improves growth because of D vitamin.
>>
>>37610936
Gallon of booby milk a day mate, its the only way
>>
>>37610936
Your wife needs to clean up her diet ASAP. The better she eats, the better the child's chances will be. Processed foods and foods full of sugar and by-products are linked to all kinds of diseases, birth defects, hormone imbalances. Do a family diet clean up and follow that to the T during pregnancy and after he's born. Investigate infant formula, as most brands are full of absolute SHIT that will make your child's immune system be weak for the rest of his life. Take it from me, as a baby for some reason I did not want mother's milk and was raised on formula and now I have to work extra hard to not get sick all the time.
>>
File: 1456224548111.png (604 KB, 1199x549) Image search: [Google]
1456224548111.png
604 KB, 1199x549
>>37610936
Keep fucking your wife and cum in her womb. Your semen will give your son a prenatal testosterone boost
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.