[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hold me, /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Flashback to 2008

>be me, anime-obsessed autismo in 11th grade
>rarely outside, 58kg ultra skelly
>fancy this girl who I was good friends with
>she dated like everyone so thought I was in with a shot
>basically had my friends ask her out for me
>she told them I should ask her out myself
>o-ok
>go to friend's bday party
>don't have the balls to ask her
>watch TV the whole time by myself upstairs
>she comes in and starts talking to me, asking if there's anything I wanted to ask her
>"um uh do you want to go out with me"
>she says "maybe" because I needed to make up for having my friends ask her - I had to make an effort with her and then she'd decide
>figure that's a yes
>do my best, chat to her everyday at school
>1 week later Chad asks her out
>she stops associating with me completely, is elected head girl for our final year of school
>basically go full autismo
>slander her on social media
>she fucking hates me
>eventually we start talking again right before we finish school at the end of 2009 but...
>finish school, never see her again, deleted off social media

Fast forward to 2016

>1.5/2.5/4/5 lifts
>85 kg built 5'10 manlet
>qt Latina gf wants to go to some random hipster music event in the city centre
>it's her bday week so kinda have to
>so fucking shitty, she wants to leave after 20 mins
>I'm thinking I'm easily the strongest, most aesthetic person here out of all these sjw privilege checker dick head skellies
>walking holding gf's hand
>see her
>hotter than ever
>she's walking straight towards us
>...staring at her iPhone
>she walked straight past us
>"come anon let's go home"
>she was the reason I started lifting and she never saw my gains
>later on that day my gf tells me about her sexual history
>feel slightly ill
>feel like ending it having error 404'd the girl I crushed on for years throughout high school and after my gf telling me her exploits
>>
what did your gf do?

who gives a fuck bro, would you rather still be 59kg?
>>
>>37610784
>>later on that day my gf tells me about her sexual history
what? why?
>>
You don't deserve her, or anyone. You sound like a shitty person who only looks good. Newsflash, autismolord, good looks only work good on first encounters. You actually have to have some character, and be mature. The fact that you slandered anyone on a social media site, and the fact that you asked someone else to ask her out for you (wtf is wrong with you) shows that you were a really poor person, and I don't imagine you've grown much as a person because of your lie situation and your view on it.
>>
Beta af. Beta
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfpVY_ZHGDg
>>
>>37610784
85kg? that's a lot man. Pics?
>>
>>37612331
Why do women do this? I had some girl say to me yesterday, "want to hear about some wild shit I did back in the day?" No, as a matter of fact, I don't want to hear about how you were plowed by three dudes in a subway ten years ago.
>>
>85kg
I hope you have muscular dystrophy or something. That's an embarassing weight.
>>
>>37610784
It doesn't get worse than this shit.

I don't understand how there are people that are this fucking bitter. Can't get rejected by someone without slandering her on facebook, can't avoid calling a random dude that didn't do shit to you a chad (Even years later) just because he unknowingly got in your way, can't just have fun with your gf without "having to", can't stand in a place without mentally talking shit about everyone else there, can't see a girl you used to like without getting upset you didn't get to rub her face in your muscles, can't move on without wanting to kneejerk dump your gf.

I mean, Jesus. It's not the autism. You're just a dick.
>>
>>37613097
You do realize he is 5'10. being at 85kg he is quite big if he is lean. He is bigger than Frank zane and zane was Mr O.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.