[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are you still on 4chan? WHY are you not dedicating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: 1444725223165.jpg (89 KB, 638x600) Image search: [Google]
1444725223165.jpg
89 KB, 638x600
Why the fuck are you still on 4chan?

WHY are you not dedicating your life to achieving your goals?

WHY are you not spending your entire day doing things that directly better your life?

WHY are you not focused on long term results over instant gratification?

WHY are you not reading books, starting a business or learning skills?

WHY are you wasting your only finite resource(time) on this stupid website filled with people you don't actually want to know or resemble?

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT BUILDING THE FUTURE YOU WANT? YOU'RE HERE FAPPING TO "HIGH TEST" THREADS, "MIRING" ROIDED OUT BODIES BUT YOU'RE NOT GOING FORWARD.

Are you scared of failure? Or are you just scared of success because you wouldn't know what to do when you got it?
>>
i can't be achieving all day anon there's only so much you can do

also i just wanna shitpost
>>
You know what, you're right.

Jim Profit here I come.
>>
I graduated college yesterday and started my full time job. Now when I get home in the evenings I can shitpoat guilt free of not having to studying for finals and stuff.
>>
>>37609804
That's the right idea. Here we go.
>>
>>37609794
Why are you yelling at me?
>>
>>37609794
Because this board motivates me to keep lifting.
>>
>>37609794
Why are YOU here?
>>
Well, because I'm fairly productive already, the future's looking pretty good having mapped out a career plan and I like to set aside time for leisure. i do this because I don't have autism, i'm also fairly normal. You however, sound like a fat freak in wheels.
>>
*on wheels
>>
>>37609794
I ain't gotta answer to you for shit faggot.
>>
>WHY are you not spending your entire day doing things that directly better your life?
Because I'm not an idiot and understand that working 24/7 just makes you want to kill yourself and drop out.
I bet you think rest days are a meme.
>>
>>37609862
>I ain't gotta answer to you for shit faggot.

You're right.

The one person you need to answer is to yourself. Now tell yourself the answer to all these questions.
>>
>>37609794
WHY are you hoping this thread gets a screen shot and is posted in a motivational thread on /fit/
>>
>>37609863
>Because I'm not an idiot and understand that working 24/7 just makes you want to kill yourself and drop out.
>I bet you think rest days are a meme.

Excuses.

Until your eyes are literally closing and you can't calculate 5 * 5 in your head you're capable of pushing forward.
>>
>>37609794
Because if you spend your entire life sowing, you never reap the benefits, you fucking idiot. The basic idea of this thread is correct. You should do things to make your life better. Great. Glad we're all in agreement there. That said, it's impossible for anyone to achieve perfection. Shit just doesn't happen, so if you work and work and work trying to get better until the day you die, you still won't be perfect, and you'll be dead without enjoying the benefits of what you did accomplish. Your mentality is as retarded as you are.
>>
>>37609892
>Until your eyes are literally closing and you can't calculate 5 * 5 in your head you're capable of pushing forward.

Autism.

You might be capable of pushing forward but you won't want to you'll be joyless and long for death
>>
>>37609906
>>37609909
t. Losers who will NEVER achieve success because "muh rest"
>>
File: 1411882765467.png (286 KB, 468x342) Image search: [Google]
1411882765467.png
286 KB, 468x342
>>37609934
Just stop it and walk away buddy
>>
>>37609906
>you still won't be perfect

If that's your goal you will forever be unhappy. You should be reaping the benefits along the way, not at some arbitrary end where you have finally achieved enough to give up with a clear conscience. If that's how you look at the way you accomplish things you're working towards the wrong things.

Life is a struggle. The key is to learn how to enjoy it as it happens, not look back and apply meaning and draw happiness from it retroactively.
>>
>>37609943
You're making retarded excuses
>>
>>37609934
While you WORK HARD this FAT FUCK made BILLIONS while taking a ton of VACATIONS and posting on 4CHEN
>>
>>37609989
is that the creator of minecraft?
>>
>>37609989
What's your point?

He found what works for him, that doesn't work for 99.9999% of people.
>>
>>37610000
Yes
>>
>>37609956
See, put this way, it makes more sense to me. Take life as it comes, put in effort, deal with the shit, and reap the benefits. I like that.

Fact is, that's what I'm trying to do. I don't really have an endgame. I'm just trying to squeeze all the contentment I can out of life while I'm still around.
>>
>>37610007
Watch out, you may be onto something there pal!
>>
>>37610009
he's a fat swedicuck
>>
>>37610012

Ain't nothing wrong with that man.

My entire life I've been bogged down by my struggle to find an endgame, as you put it, as if having a purpose to strive toward would finally add weight to my actions. It's gotten me nowhere and I've finally realized that my search for meaning had blinded me to plenty of opportunities for fulfillment that were right in front of me all along.

I'm just glad I came to this realization at 23 instead of having to deal with this shit when I'm 40.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
I'm 25, friendless, living alone, uneducated and stuck in a deadbeat job

I don't even know where to start
>>
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>37609794
I don't want success because I believe my needs are less important than others, because my mother put her needs above mine when I was a kid and deep down I think that if I try and stand up and get things for myself I will be abandoned
>>
I'm reading this after a drunken night of karaoke and desu i want to just kill myself reading this

22 and ive done nothing with my life
>>
The goal is to forward humanity, form relationships, strive for perfection/be the best in something whatever field it is.
>>
>>37610263
Do it
Kill yourself
You're weak
>>
File: 1465532614401.jpg (535 KB, 950x715) Image search: [Google]
1465532614401.jpg
535 KB, 950x715
>>37609794
Because I have no goals other than those necessary to living a comfy life. I'll be a productive member of society but I'm not about to give a shit about "legacy" or anything like that because it'll all be forgotten anyway. I'm here in the now and I intend to live it up to the fullest.
>>
>>37610263
>and desu i want to just kill myself reading this

Kill the old you and become a new person.
>>
>>37610311
not quite faggot

self reflection is healthy.
ill be more productive tomorrow than i was today. except that today is tomorrow is after 12AM yesterday so it's actually today.

suicide is for pussies
>>
>>37610322
Cringe
>>
>>37610324
I know
And you're a pussy
So go ahead and do what's fitting
>>
File: hurr.png (32 KB, 562x399) Image search: [Google]
hurr.png
32 KB, 562x399
>Hurr le durr
>>
I live in the moment and all I care about is working out. And when i'm resting, not working out, i'm reading about working out or watching other people work out
>>
>>37610375
The dream.
>>
>>37610337
>2016
>killing yourself and being another statistic

4chan pls
>>
>>37610374
at the 15 hour mark your quality and productivity is still good so GJ on that trash graph
>>
>>37610388
The delusion is palpable.
I bet you can make some overnight gains if you start sleeping in stressful positions bro, go for it.
>>
>>37610388
that graph is PER DAY

not the original poster but working more than 12 hrs is asking for a decrease in the quality of work. Maybe not as an individual incident, but over time working 12+ hrs a day will take a toll eventually, if not in the shift itself
>>
>>37609794
You can't just work every waking moment. If you do, your work won't be of very good quality.

I study a lot, work a lot, exercise a lot, read a lot, but in between I want to do something absolutely mind numbing. Something that doesn't require me to focus a great deal, so I resort to playing GTA or browsing 4chan.
>>
>>37609794

Yeah you're not wrong. I'm a creature of habit though.
>>
>>37610000
them quads, check em.
>>
>>37610208
I'm 21 now and feel like i'm going down a similar path...

What should I do different?
>>
>>37609794
I am I just have free time
>>
>>37609794
that picture is retarded

at some point he would have enough ladders and the pile would be big enough to just walk over that puny wall
>>
>>37609794
Because I'm looking at my phone while taking a shit. Only time I ever check these pages.
>>
>>37610374
>>37610374
fuck maybe everyone else sucks i can easily do 25 productivities for 19 hours straight

that red prick only gets to 15 at MAX
>>
Don't expect anything of life, best thing you can do is to enjoy the simple things
>>
>>37609794
feels like your talking to yourself here OP

im quite happy with my life
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.