[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the harder I work out the hungrier I get How will I ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: food.jpg (562 KB, 2672x1503) Image search: [Google]
food.jpg
562 KB, 2672x1503
>the harder I work out the hungrier I get

How will I ever cut like this? Had a large pizza the other night and 10 wings and felt great at the gym today. I know I am adding more fat, what to do now?
>>
Protip, if you keep fat kinda low you can cut on high carbohydrates.

Keep fat in the 30-40 range and then funnel the rest into 1g protein per lb bodyweight and put the remainder into carbs.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>37609705
What if I try to get this mode?
>>
cutting isn't necessarily about working out hard, it's just about doing the bare minimum to maintain strength and mass. You could do that with some pretty easy workouts and make up the rest with cardio

also if I'm cutting, I just stop eating breakfast. Works like a charm
>>
>>37609764
I wake up like 1pm so no breakfast ever
>>
>>37609728

Eat whatever you want then and lift heavy I guess.
>>
>>37609788
i fucking go to bed at 2 am and wake up at 2pm today

why?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (135 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
135 KB, 1920x1080
>>37609797
>>
>>37609788

maybe cut out the sugary drinks if you're struggling to hit your calorie goals

or hop on an ec stack
>>
>>37609660
Here is what i do, as i have had this issue before.
Fast intermittently.
Have a smallish meal of 400-600kcal an hour before lifting.
Lift hard.

Enjoy your 1000-1200kcals of post workout glory.
>>
i swear to god

it's like the thought of self-induced vomiting doesn't even cross your guys' minds

i don't understand how such an obvious solution goes over your heads
>>
>>37609939
>bulimia is a positive solution!
Go back to your pro-ana board, mentally ill twink
>>
>>37609939
That's not a good habit m8
>>
>>37610010

restore electrolytes immediately afterward

take probiotics

have dental insurance

visit the doctor frequently, get blood drawn frequently

only puke what you don't want to digest, but make sure all of your actual meals have time to digest before you purge so you can still build muscle

everyone needs a good vice, just do as much damage control as possible
>>
>>37610033

bulimia is as much a 'vice' as running nails between your fingernails. Far more harm than good, the only reason anyone would do it to cut weight is if their ulterior motive was self-gratification of their mental illness

it's probably on par with doing DNP, but substitute possibility of painful death with prolonged one, given that bulimia is known to be a very hard habit to stop
>>
>>37610033
Seek help now
>>
>>37610033
Back to your pro-ana board, fgt
>>
>>37610058

hm, i don't do it to cut weight. i do it because i enjoy sitting down and stuffing my face, but i don't want the fat gain to which it would otherwise lead.

i used to be the typical "need to be skin and bones" bulimic, you know where it robbed me of my social life and everything, struggled with loads of guilt and shame... then i just accepted it. started lifting, started eating enough outside of my binges and purges to gain muscle, and learned how to set aside times of day for it rather than doing shit like, say, skipping out on social events to binge.
>>
>>37610091
>actually learning to live with your illness

desu you're really fucked up, but this is also admirable
>>
>>37610083

lol, done so for years. shrinks a shit. i don't care to stop. go badger virtually anyone you know to stop drinking. or smoking. or whatever unhealthy habit they engage in that doesn't have a negative social stigma. which is the only thing that makes them different from mine.
>>
>>37610091

you suggested it to anon as a means to cut though (or more specifically binge without negative results) but there's a difference between attempting to mitigate the awful and potentially life threatening side effects and just finding an alternative like not drinking surge

that said though you clearly have issues and it's far more resourceful damage control than other bulimics I've met who just pop mints. My friend was probably going to die in 15 years if she didn't stop because she didn't look after herself either
>>
>>37610107

thanks. yeah i realize that the stigma around bulimia is so terrible that if i even tried to explain my stance, all i would get would be knee-jerk "NO THAT'S WRONG STOP IT" reactions, so...

either way, i'm conscious of what i'm doing and that's what matters.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.