[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>27 >300 pounds >eat like boogie am I fucked? Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1465908879358.jpg (28 KB, 640x394) Image search: [Google]
1465908879358.jpg
28 KB, 640x394
>27
>300 pounds
>eat like boogie

am I fucked? Is it even worth trying anymore? Just let myself die at 35? What do I do?
>>
>>37609026
Stop eating like shit, start counting calories(2000 a day). Start drinking only water and nothing else as it's empty calories

Go to a gym everyday. Do one hour of cardio and one hour of lifting.
>>
File: 1455891625115.jpg (34 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1455891625115.jpg
34 KB, 600x337
>>37609026
we're all gonna make it brah.
>>
>>37609026
Never too late, anon. Never too late to change for the better.
>>
>>37609047
It's also worth mentioning that u should start saving up money to fix your skin if you drop the fat and that you should gradually decrease your calories intake as you drop it. Lift first and then cardio at the end of your workouts
>>
>it's an OP doesn't reply episode
>>
>>37609252

im here

I cant stop drinking pop. Im literally feeling like im dying when i go 3 hours without pop
>>
>>37609067
Your a faggot
>>
>>37609274
>I cant stop drinking pop
well, you know the first thing you have to change.
>>
File: dontletyourmemesbedreams.jpg (34 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
dontletyourmemesbedreams.jpg
34 KB, 630x630
>>37609026

Read the sticky and get to work.

Be thankful you caught yourself at 300 pounds - I didn't realize how badly I fucked up until I was pushing 430.

Currently at 230 - that's two hundred fucking pounds lost, more than most people here weigh. If I can do it, so can you - just don't give up.

Good luck.
>>
>>37609274
That's called addiction. Just start drinking water all the time. In about a week you won't miss soda. Food addiction (SUGAR ADDICTION) is a real thing and psychologically it can be as bad as a hard drug addiction. You're gonna need all the willpower you can get.
>>
>>37609274
Drink tons of water instead. Or settle for Coke Zero. You just gotta accept that those drinks are just full of junk. Keep a big bottle of water with you throughout the day and drink from that whenever you feel like drinking pop.
>>
>>37609391
>>37609389
>>37609312

but I have tendonitis in my knee now, it started a few days ago, my knee is fucked forever right? god i fucked it up
>>
>>37609422
What the fuck does your knee have to do with changing your eating habits?
>>
>>37609422
You're never gonna make it if you keep making excuses for yourself. Grow up and take action of your life.
>>
>>37609422

Uh. So see a doctor and make that more of a reason to not be so fucking unhealthy anymore?

75 lbs down here.. It was really just like 4 months of just not eating as much. Its not hard. Just do it. After 2 weeks you prefer it anyways. Trust and believe. Fattoes have been making it seem like its hard to lose but gunna be honest that shit slides off when youre not consuming 4 peoples worth of calories a day.
>>
>>37609422
I have tendonitis in my right knee and in both my ankles from years of skating. The more you work out, the LESS it hurts. If I go a week without squats and lunges my knee and ankles hurt so bad I walk like a robot.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.