[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone had success with boron and creatine stacked to increase
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (21 KB, 431x525) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
21 KB, 431x525
Has anyone had success with boron and creatine stacked to increase testosterone and muscle?

I'm not expecting a roid like transformation but is it a waste of time?
>>
creatine is great. never used boron
>>
>>37608430
I've been doing a 3 day loading phase. Is this necessary? I started on my 2 day rest. Tomorrow is my chest and tris day, do I need to take it before I lift, or does it not matter?
>>
>>37608438

What brand are you taking? What kind of creatine?

If you take 5g of creatine mono then you dont really need to load but it does help you get saturated faster.

I would take it after my workout close to bed time. If i take it earlier then i have to pee a lot.
>>
I got a thing of creatine because of the hype but now realize it's for weight gain. I'm trying to lose weight and convert fat to muscle, so I am skipping it.
>>
>>37608472

Its not for weight gain. It's like muscle fuel. Long term it prevents fatigue so you can lift 7 days a week and not just 3 or 4.
>>
>>37608472
>convert fat to muscle

Holy shit read the sticky
>>
>>37608575
Creatine is for water retention and does not magically increase your muscles ability to repair themselves like you seem to think.
Think of it like this. Your muscles need water to function and with the extra water you get maybe 5% more strength with creatine vs without. The thing is, this adds up over time. You're stronger so you lift more (volume) so you have more gains. Repeat and those small increases in gains will add up over time and basically help you save time.
Do you need creatine? No, your body produces it on its own. Is it helpful if you're consistent with it for a long period of time? Yes.
>>
>>37608596
>>37608575

Sounds like it just increases water retention. Not interested in getting heavier for now, so worth skipping, no?
>>
>>37608611
>>37608611

I didn't say it repairs muscle, but the surge of ATP helps prevent too much damage from occurring.

If the muscles dont take a hard beating then you can lift more often.

In some cases for newbie lifters it would increase their lifts by some tiny % because they are now not at all fatigued.
>>
if you took zma vitamin D boron and DAA and increased your test by 200 percent would the change even be noticeable?
>>
>>37608461
Six star creatine mono.
>>
>>37608725
it draws water into the muscles, still good on a cut man
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.