[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this possible to achieve as a vegan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: brad-pitt-fight-club.jpg (31 KB, 400x287) Image search: [Google]
brad-pitt-fight-club.jpg
31 KB, 400x287
Is this possible to achieve as a vegan?
>>
Yeah minus the healthy connective tissue and nourished looking body
>>
>>37608102
yes, easily

about 9-12 months of training if you're less than 5'10
>>
>>37608102
yes just get low body fat which is fucking plebtier easy on a vegan diet

warning warning

just fill up on veggies and have a serving of beans and nuts with every meal and eat like 4-5 small meals senpai
>>
>>37608130
What kind of beans are best?

>>37608126
I'm 5'11". Is a standard chest/back/shoulders/arms/cardio workout plan good enough or do I need to devote a day to abs?
>>
>>37608178
black beans, feel free to cook them with corn mixed in for extra nitrogen

you can also throw in protein shakes and do PPL mate if your a beginner do like SS or SL but focus on The press and just throw 15-20 minutes of ab shit and 45 minutes of low intenisty cardio at the end of every workout and on your rest day do whatever cardio you please
>>
>>37608178
abdominal training has no effect on how visible they are/ how they're shaped

otherwise yes
>>
>>37608126
Wasnt his workout for this just cardio and bodyweight shit? Couldn't of taken that long really, he cant be over 160 here.

>>37608117
Always the one pretentious 16 year old. Or are you the ignorant min-wage 30 year old?
>>
>>37608630
>couldnt of
>of
have

sorry im american, bad grammar
>>
>>37608102

why be a vegan

plants are living things too, why do you give a shit about eating animals
>>
>>37608643
Maybe he doesnt like meat.
Or his parents fed him mostly veggies so he's not interested.
Or changing his diet would mean learning to cook and be conscious about what he eats.

>plants are living things too
Are you actually this dense? Or do bad arguments actually sound coherent in your head?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.