[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright so which one of you asian /fit/ autists tried to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: photo.jpg (33 KB, 320x321) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
33 KB, 320x321
alright so which one of you asian /fit/ autists tried to get the number of my 14 year old sister at the gym?
>>
Me
She blew me the showers too
Am i in trouble?
>>
Some nigger asked for mine at the gym the other day, but I don't think he goes on /fit/
>>
>>37606820
We have black bruhs/grills who frequient /fit/ but actual niggers dont know how to find us, and the few who do stumble here treat it like facebook
>>
File: 1455092480269.jpg (60 KB, 471x694) Image search: [Google]
1455092480269.jpg
60 KB, 471x694
>>37606544
Why dont we like him again?
>>
>>37606544
me
>>
>>37606829
This was a true nog, protruding lips, barely able to articulate a sentence, asked to "be my friend"

I thought he was actually retarded until he asked for my number, then I realized he was just a fucking nigger
>>
>>37606544
she was begging for it sorry OP
>>
>>37606833
He's a cuck who wants to eat cereal that men have ejaculated in
>>
>>37606833
He's that creepy liberal guy who acts like he's so on women's side but is a predator.
Preys on teenage girls.
>>
>>37606544
She already sucked multiple guys

There is no way of stopping the slootery
>>
>>37606544
Me eventually probably
>>
>>37606544
i did, sorry but she's mine.
>>
>>37606544
why do i have to be asian to hit on your sister?
>>
I don't need your sister's number, I already have my sister's number, and I ain't even have to talk to nobody at the gym to get it.
>>
>>37606983
>>37607103
>projecting
The real answer is because of how he looks/talks.
No other reason.
>>
>>37606946
Your friend? What do you look like? Landwhale? Boymode asian cardio bunny? Twinkmode?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.