[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else drink nightly and still lift consistently? I usually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
Anyone else drink nightly and still lift consistently? I usually kill 2 40ozs a night but hit the gym 5 days a week
>>
>>37605336
Good for you princess.
>>
>>37605336
Don't drink during Ramadan
>>
>>37605336
Yes I'm drunk everynight, still making good gains, even got accused of using roids several times.
But I dont feel good about the alcohol abuse and want to quit it.
>>
>>37605336
>Two 40s a night
How was your first year of high school?
>>
>>37605399
im 29 but thanks. and been drinking this amount for almost 9 years now
>>
>>37605336

This is literally bum behavior. Have some self respect OP.
>>
not nightly, and I'm trying to cut back. I love mickey's tho.
What's your malt beverage of choice, OP?
>>
>>37605424
steel reserve and st ides. Usually steel unless I buy a case of st ides because the store near me doesnt stock ides so ill make a trip and buy a case
>>
>>37605365
what do u normally drink and age?
>>
>>37605415
If you say so...
>>
OP, are you Slavic?
>>
File: 1415297460704.png (142 KB, 997x1000) Image search: [Google]
1415297460704.png
142 KB, 997x1000
It's the only thing that keeps me from falling apart
>>
>>37607126
No, American
>>
Abusing alcohol is for degenerates.
>>
I was recently, but I'm trying to cut back to only weekends, and hopefully less. It noticeably affects my fitness and mental clarity during the day. I think either it puts on fat, or displaces real food i.e. carbs fat protein that would better fuel my workouts and makes me weaker.
>>
>>37607319
Fuck off faggot
>>
>two 40's a night

Are you homeless, a nigger, or both?
>>
I'm in college, usually only try to drink with friends on the weekends or the occasional Thursday night. I try and limit myself, but sometimes we play beer games during the day. I don't like it, but I want to keep my social life together so whatever.
>>
>>37607141
You pretty much already fell apart buddy
>>
>>37607329
I'm white and not homeless although I live with my parent's
>>
>>37607495
Did that shit too living with my parents except it was because I was cripplingly unemployed for a few months so I went full bum
>>
>>37607531
Ya I haven't worked in 3 years
>>
>>37607538
>haven't worked in 3 years
How the hell do you afford 40s then?
>>
>>37607552
My parents support me
>>
>>37607531
how old are u?
>>
>>37605336
are you black?
>>
fuck, addicts are truly disgusting
>>
>>37605336

>post to a board about fitness
>to brag about how much you drink

I can relate, I go to AA meetings and yell "nothing but a peanut" and "8 SCOOPS CMON!!!!" in the middle of some drunk's story about losing his family.
>>
>>37607736
I am white
>>
>>37607767
not bragging, and a lot of people drink and still lift.
>>
>>37607284
Much lower chance of making it
>>
>>37607980
how?
>>
File: not this shit again.png (814 KB, 1203x705) Image search: [Google]
not this shit again.png
814 KB, 1203x705
>>37607565

get a job or kill yourself worthless neet
>>
I don't drink alcohol, but I treat myself to a can of Pepsi max every night.
>>
>>37608172
im good thanks. I also get free medicaid which is cool
>>
I did Edward 40hands last night.

I threw up for two and a half hours and have been hung over all day.

Alcohol is disgusting.
>>
>>37608283
lol pussy
>>
>>37605336
>bait
>>
>>37608299
not at all.
>>
I wish the drinking age wasn't so fucking high in this country. Everywhere else I can drink but here if I want to I either need to make it myself(tastes bad and dangerous) or get a normie to buy it for me(currently trying to cut out all communication with normie """ friends"""). Drinking helps me cope with crippling anxiety. I can't smoke weed because it fucks with my head too much and don't want to fuck with any other drugs. Whenever my """ friends""" want to party I am usually designated driver and if I am just getting drunk with a small group I typically need to drive home. I wish I could just get a handle of some okay whiskey and sit in my room after lifting getting moderately buzzed.
>>
>>37607346

I guess, it's what women do best
>>
You will never make it
>>
>>37605415
Bums drink cheap vodka bruh, I'm a case manager at a wet shelter and have to deal with their drunken bullshit all day
>>
I binge drink on the weekends but that's about it.. Why are you drinking so much?
>>
>>37608355
This is how you become an alcoholic. So don't do that. And try to not act so /r9k/ you're giving off a real faggot vibe.
>>
>>37608762
enjoy being drunk dunno thats about it
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.