[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be hungry skeleton >first day doing SS >lifting nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1409722886429.jpg (80 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
1409722886429.jpg
80 KB, 600x341
>be hungry skeleton
>first day doing SS
>lifting nothing compared to everyone
>this guy starts laughing at me from a distance
>act like I got a phone call and pretend its an emergency and leave the gym
>cry my way home
>mum asks me how the gym went
>wipe my tears to my head to look sweaty and tell her everything went well

Why are people so cruel? I just want to improve myself. I've been lying to my dad since and telling him I'm going to the gym when I've just gone to Baskin Robins to eat and gain weight.
>>
File: snapchat.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
snapchat.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>37605033
Why do people do SS? How times do I have to say its a MEME. Yeah go ahead listen to advice from a fatass with multiple shoulder injuries.
>>
>>37605033
>do ss
well how is your gomad going breh? if you want do gain some w8 you will have drink a gallon milk per day for easy calories
also, dont be such a gigantic faggot, man up and go to the fucking gym, you dont want do be a skeleton for the rest of your life, right?
>>
>>37605033
>Be going to gym for a few years
>see some skelly lifting
>forget about him
>get funny text from friend
>start laughing
>suddenly skelly starts talking on phone in gym
>he leaves immediately

WTF was that about?
>>
dont pussy out
now you have the motivation to be the strongest motherfucker this silly stupid gym ever witnessed

go and be legendary
>>
Did you post this for us to call you a pussy?

You're a gigantic pussy. Check for ovarian cancer
>>
>>37605033
That was me faggot. Don't come back to the gym again.
>>
File: 1463770260074.png (1 MB, 899x636) Image search: [Google]
1463770260074.png
1 MB, 899x636
>>37605033
You're never gonna make it. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>37605033
Are you asking to never make it?

You have the attitude of someone who's never going to make it
>>
Everyone has to start somewhere. Don't be discouraged.
>>
>>37605033
Are you ten? If the your age is greater than 10 then you're not gonna make it
>>
>>37605033
If this is true, you're to sensitive. Who know what he was laughing about. It could been a song that reminded him of a good time, I joke could have popped into his head, or a funny text. I sincerely doubt he was laughing directly at you. I laugh to myself at least a few times a day and never at someone trying to make progress. I'm only a dick to people who limited equipment for dumb reason like curling in the squat rack, people who can't put weights back, and people who sweat on everything without wiping it down. Most people who lift feel the same way I do. This is either made up, you're hyper insecure, or you met a 1 in million dick head.
>>
>>37605033
>Oh noes im being judged my feelsies are all hurt :((((
Man up you faggot
>>
That guy wasn't laughing at you. If you're insecure go to the gym at off hours so there are less people. Also continue with the baskin robins as a post workout snack, and add lots of nuts. Man I'm glad I'm not a spookster but I'm jealous that you can eat icecream everyday and it's actually conducive to your body goals. Grow mr skeltal, grow until the imaginary bullies disappear
>>
>>37605033
do _not_ care about what other people think of you! the time they spend laughing/looking at you is time they waste! use your valuable time to get gains.
there is no shame in starting low, everyone starts somewhere.
next time, hit the iron, faggot! no more lame excuses!
>t. former hungry auschwitz skelington
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.