[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here /old/? Fuck this shit sucks guys. Honestly -
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5
File: 1451621214285.jpg (44 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
1451621214285.jpg
44 KB, 680x765
Anyone else here /old/? Fuck this shit sucks guys. Honestly - do everything you can to enjoy your youth while you still can, I fucked up hard.

>36 years old
>life is boring as fuck
>Have a decent job
>best shape/health of my life
>starting to go bald
>be old, can't go out and drink anymore, can't hit on cute girls anymore without people calling you a creep
>cute girls call you old all the time
>People around you call you old/refer to you as "sir" all the time
>Literally nothing to do and nothing to enjoy anymore.

Every woman around my age looks horrible, I can't even get attracted to any of them. Insane amounts of baggage/entitlement, 99% of the time they're single mothers as well and are usually crazy. All of my friends are married, have kids and families. Meanwhile I'm 36 years old and my life is empty as fuck. I never really wanted kids, but at this point in life there's really not much else to do besides raise kids. I used to enjoy going out, hooking up with hot girls, but it's impossible now. Life is shit. Honestly thinking about just going all out for 4 more years and then killing myself when I'm 40. Life is literally over after ~28
>>
well there are sluts which like older men
just pick girls with daddy problems and etc
>>
>>37602187
>30 yo femanon
>married, no kids, both good jobs with pensions
>best shape of my life while literally everyone I when to high school with has blown out their tits and bag having a bunch of kids
>get fucked by late 30s husband with huge dick on the regular
>we own 100+ sex toys
>go out camping, hiking, exploring every weekend
>we own two houses
>3 vacations a year
>went to Europe a few months ago, shit was so cash
>thought about having kids but would rather learn to fly and maybe buy a small plane someday

Life is just beginning, anon...
>>
>>37602187
>Honestly thinking about just going all out for 4 more years and then killing myself when I'm 40.

Don't do it. You're only a few years away from The Zone. It's what I call the age where women with daddy fetishes start coming after you because you look like their dad but are shredded as fuck. It's a niche on tinder. Soon you'll occupy it.

I got laid by more damaged women between ages 42-45 than I did my entire 30s. I'm talking 75+ lays and blowjobs just for being old and ripped.
>>
Holy fuck OP is right. I'm 28 and I woke up the other day with the realisation I'd accomplished everything I've ever wanted to do.

I have a well paying job, don't want kids, cba with women's stupid drama. Travelling is boring by yourself and no one else willing to take the time off work.

I don't even know where I'd want to travel if I did.

There's literally nothing to do.

This is life. The gradual realisation that everything sucks and there's no point in anything. This is death.
>>
>>37602187
34here, I feel you. But not quite.
>after I quit getting wasted and smoking best shape in life
>feel smart as fuck
>getting lots if attention from chick around 30s
>has money and can travel around
>get a skydiving license
>take sailing courses now

certainly I regret doing /not doing some things in the past, but now I have the means to try out new things and feel perfect. Want kids though, gf is 6 years younger and doesn't...
>>
>>37602280
Lol
>>
>>37602337
>>getting lots if attention from chick around 30s

Yeah but what's the point? None of them are even remotely attractive.

I saw a literal 10/10 the other day at the mall, then I realised she was like 17 and her boyfriend was like 18. Fuck man. What I wouldn't give to be like 16 again.

>has money and can travel around

Been to a couple of countries, but what's the point? It's all the same shit. Not that much to do by yourself, pretty boring all around, most of the "fun" is centred for people in their early 20's and nobody really wants someone in their late 30's hanging around.
>>
>>37602280
>we own 100+ sex toys

Top kek. This is why older women are garbage. Literally need a 100 cocks in them to feel any sort of sexual satisfaction.
>>
>>37602187

I'm already getting that feel at 27. Should I just kill myself now?
>>
>>37602280
You guys want to adopt a 26 year old NEET?
>>
Holy shit retards, don't date girls over 30. If they arent married by 30 they are damaged goods. Every decent girl will be snapped up before then and girls after that are all horrible with baggage and issues. They throw themselves at any men at that age in order to feel something and in hopes of trying to find lonely men to support their expensive lifestyle.

Either date young girls or don't date. With older women you will LOSE EVERYTHING once you get into a relationship.
>>
>>37602585
As if it's possible to date an attractive girl <30 when you're almost 40 anon. That shit only happens to super attractive guys and millionaires and in movies.

Hot 20 year olds have absolutely no reason to date someone who's old. The have ripped, rich, attractive 20 year olds vying for their attention.
>>
>>37602187
>every 36 year old woman looks horrible
highly unlikely. More likely situation is you're too ugly/unattractive to attract decent females your own age. Post pic op
>>
>>37602187
You sound like an overgrown man child. I'm not surprised you're miserable
>>
27 years old, best shape of my life, both physically and mentally. 19year old cutie girlfriend, friends that like me, working and making nice money for the country I'm in while also having a couple of personal projects that I'm putting work into. Life is good :).
>>
>>37602625
All Girls want mature men with money, a car and a home.

If you're /fit/ you've essentially outclassed 90% of the guys her age.
>>
>>37602585
Someone went through a bitter break up
>>
>>37602680
That's retarded and you know it.

Women are interested in good looking men.
Hot women have a choice between top tier men.

Being old is a definitely a massive disadvantage. It's "creepy" in 99% of women's eyes.
>>
>>37602187
That's just your experience.
I'm 32 and have 16 year olds hitting on me.
>>
See if you became a rave star this never woulda happened.
>>
>>37602187
Get a hair transplant
>>
45. Kids are grown, graduated college and have their own jobs... idgaf about being a wage slave any more. My body just BROKE at 42... I thought it was a meme until shit started going wrong. Older women are batshit insane; most are just looking for someone to support their fuck trophies.
>>
>>37602187
Don't settle for a vapid whore, please. You are better than that. You won't enjoy life with a used up skank.
>>
File: 1461971148313.jpg (31 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
1461971148313.jpg
31 KB, 300x450
>>37602472
Not all at once, you dumb shit.

>only sex toys that exist are cock shaped
>tfw vibrators
>tfw butt plugs
>tfw beads
>tfw plunging a beautiful glass dong into a woman's shaved wet pussy
>tfw salty manlet will never watch his wife vibrate her clit with a dildo in her pussy while he fucks her ass
>>
>>37602650
this
>>
>>37602308
>Accomplishes his goals
>Doesn't move on to newer, bigger goals

Then die.
>>
>>37602337
Dump her, if you really want kids.
>>
>>37602308 >>37602187
Set new goals, be learning something, fix in yourself what you can. Life is as rich as you make it anons.
Source: 36 yr old old fart who's living a kickass life, no baggage, no hold backs.
>>
>>37602585
This anon is wise. I don't date womynz my age. . . After 30 they either catch the baby rabies or succumb to bitter feminism. Neither are that appealing.
>>
File: xvjNYLFs.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
xvjNYLFs.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>37603156
>watching robots and inanimate objects fuck your wife

Literal fucking cuck.
>>
>>37602650
Might be true. I'm an average guy with muscle, I recently got on test as well, so I'm getting bigger and leaner, but just a bit.

Either way, doesn't really change anything desu. 99% of women my age are garbage. I'm literally never even met a woman my age that I was attracted to.
>>
>>37603276
I just want to bang hot girls and have fun.
I don't want to do "projects"
I don't want to "travel the world"
I don't want to "learn new skills and go on adventures"

I just want to get the best of it, but it's not even possible anymore.
>>
>>37603464
>doesn't want to do anything to make life more interesting
>doesn't understand why life isn't interesting

autism knows no age
>>
>>37603156
Hi five girl. I fuck my girl like this all the time, she can't stop fucking cumming and her eyes roll the fuck back into her head and she screams.
>>
32 checking in. Being older is awesome. I haven't dated anyone over 24 since I turned about 30. Chicks love the older guy, unless you look like a fat dad bod faggot, and the ones that are into you are often submissive freaks. It's glorious.

Only shitty part about getting older is recovery takes longer, both from lifting, cardio and drinking. I don't drink much anymore because last time I seriously drank I was hungover for two days.
>>
>>37602308
>cba with women's stupid drama

translation: I can't get someone to fuck me for the life of me
>>
>>37602187
idk mane. I'm mid-late 20s and work with people mid 30s and there's basically no difference between us. I used to think id be old as fuck when im in my 30s but seeing people i work with that age, it dont look so bad.

theres still hope i guess. as long as you dont have kids. if you have kids your life is over
>>
>almost thirty
>fraud gains, use makeup to conceal age
>strong hairline
>still getting teen pussy, can take on a more mature persona and crush pussy my age and older

It isn't about age, its about presentation

Get it together
>>
>>37602308
>Travelling is boring by yourself and no one else willing to take the time

Go anyway. Pick up all the slutty college chicks who are looking for an "adventure". Meet new people. Learn a language.

In the end all you have are memories. You need to create them.
>>
File: 1460455216489.gif (2 MB, 383x204) Image search: [Google]
1460455216489.gif
2 MB, 383x204
>>37602280
>we own 100+ sex toys
Incoming open relationship
>>
that's what happens when your only interest is "going out and hooking up with girls" anon

my dad is the same, though way older than you. he used to be a major player in his 20s, he even fucked around while he was with my mother because he had money. now he is 50 years old, a shell of a man that has no other interests other than playing poker on facebook

you gotta have more things in your life than fucking sloots and drinking. or you gonna be a shallow bored out of his mind mofo (like you did) once you're 35+
>>
>>37603439
>being salty over other people's fulfilling sex life

literal fucking virgin
>>
>>37602187
Start competing in Strongman
>>
What would you tell your 18-year-old self if you could? I'm curious because I'm 18.
>>
>>37602280
I cant not feel hatred for you. You are nihilists not contributing to the declining birth rate and not establishing any meaningful legacy, but enjoying the wealth that someone with a family to carry deserves. Everything I am afraid of becoming.
>>
>>37602187
people call me sir since i was 25, i definetly must look older than what i see in the mirror
>>
>55 years old
>have made too much money working for Arthur J. Gallagher
>can take trips anywhere since I'm retiring in 4 months
>not doing that though
>post on 4chan while the wife and I watch television and while I work out
>>
File: life.jpg (139 KB, 1387x805) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
139 KB, 1387x805
>>37602187
>29 years old
>have been short all my life
>spent adolescence as a hungry skeleton loser, playing EQ/WoW 50 hours a week to pass the time and distract myself from my miserable life
>go to college a virgin
>dedicate myself to lifting
>still socially retarded
>manage to hook up with a couple fatties i meet at parties but finish college still never having a girlfriend
>as soon as acne finally clears up around age 22 I start balding
>move across the country to start fresh, reinvent myself
>still no more success socially
>no matter how good my body is I will always be short and bald
>have still never had a girlfriend
>never had sex with a girl I actually cared about/was attracted to
>haven't even kissed a girl in almost 2 years

I don't even want to turn 30 brahs. I survived HS and college because I believed all the movies that told me the nerdy guy with good grades went on to be rich and successful after college. It's all a lie and it never gets better.

On the bright side, I have a net worth of over $200k because it's easy to save when you have no social life, and this thread has shown me that I'm not the oldest person on 4chan....so yay

Seriously considering trying to find a mail order bride, seems better than dying alone or settling for a 30+ yr old fatty who has ridden 100 cocks
>>
>>37602187
>he's 36 and he thinks he's 'old'
>he thinks women in his age range 'look like shit'
You're a complete faggot, OP, and you made the hell you're living in. I'm 51 years old, race bikes as a hobby (so my life isn't boring), am probably in better shape than you are, still have all my hair (ahahaha FAGGOT) and can talk to any women I want because I'm interesting and figured out how to use my age to my advantage with younger women. You, you're a whiny crybaby who has so much drank the 'youth is everything' kool-aid that you want to kill yourself now. You're in the prime of your life you stupid little faggot and you can't even see it even though it's right in front of your face. Straighten the fuck up and fly right, stop expecting to be 25 forever, learn to leverage your age and experience and the fact that YOU ARE NOT A FATASS WITH DIABETES AND HEART DISEASE and fucking enjoy your life, you stupid sonofabitch. Or go drink a gallon of Drano and fucking kill yourself, either way we won't have to listen to you whine anymore. Fucking little emo bastard kids these days..
>>
>>37602280
thats pretty great, goals t b h

what are your careers? do you hold any degrees?
>>
>>37606287
3 recommendations:
Talk to girls at gym
meditate to soothe autism
Start doing gymnastics or yoga, somewhere you can meet friends

Seriously you have sooooo much money and a nice body. Just gotta use right dog. Psychedelics and meditation REALLY helped my anxiety to the point where I might be normal if I work a lil bit more. Not even /fit/ yet :')
>>
>>37606205
Never be initmidated anyone your own age especially girls. Socially that is. Learn from older people that are successful but avoid older people that are stunted into college/party mode.
>>
>>37606287

get hair transplant if you can afford it.
>>
>>37606320
Damn so accurate!
>>
>>37606205
kill yourself before you become a burden onto other people
>>
>>37602187
Life isn't boring faggot. You are. Travel. See the world. Anything but cry on a Norwegian spa board you retarded fuck
>>
> refer to you as sir

this happens to me and I'm not even 20 yet
>>
>>37602187

41 here. I feel many of these feels.

I guess my one blessing is that I don't look 41. Most people don't believe me when I tell them.
>>
>>37606315
Can a single guy go to a yoga class without everyone assuming he's a creep there to stare at/hit on women?

Also the money doesn't seem to help nearly as much as I thought it would, I even made a Match profile where they display your income since gold diggers are still better than my hand, but have clicked interested on over 300 girls with no responses.

>>37606345
Looked into it, turns out they can be used to guys who have a bald spot or two, but I've got a blank scalp at this point so I'm not a good candidate. I actually don't mind the bald head so much, low maintenance and gives me motivation to keep lifting so I can pull of the Vin Diesel/Jason Statham/Steve Austin/countless other bald badasses look. If you gave me the option to have a full head of hair or add an inch or two to my height I'd take the height any day, definitely the bigger liability.
>>
>>37606548
Who the fuck cares if you go there to hit on women AND get in better shape? Seriously, yoga bitches are all super down to earth and nice women. And they are super sexy! You shouldn't care about that shit man you're 30, fuck it!
>>
>>37606548
>but have clicked interested on over 300 girls with no responses.

I don't think that works. You actually have to write them a message of some sort. It doesn't have to be long, literally just a sentence or two. Pick something out of one of her pictures and ask her about it.
>>
>>37606760

Now that being said, don't get me wrong, still probably fewer than 10% will even respond at all, but that's still a lot better than 0-300.
>>
>>37606760
Something like hey.. I'm a decent guy with tons of money and an amazing body. You LITTERALLY couldn't ask for more besides strong social skills
>>
>get fit at a late age, was always average but never lifted till late 20s

>30 now

>too old to benefit from it socially

I lift now cause I enjoy it, it makes me look better, and to preserve my health. if anything I regret not getting fit sooner but what can you do. at least it's a good hobby to stay healthy.
>>
>>37602280
>pretending to be a 30 year old female on the sub forum of a Cambodian basket weaving forum

wew lad
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.