[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gained 75 lbs., dropped down to 9% body fat >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1292440218071.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1292440218071.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>gained 75 lbs., dropped down to 9% body fat

>can't dance for shit

how do i make dancing gains
>>
Be Azn, black, or some kind of gayish East European like Romanian or some sht.

Bonus points: Being a manlet helps tremendously.
>>
File: 1366941743055.jpg (38 KB, 496x650) Image search: [Google]
1366941743055.jpg
38 KB, 496x650
Take a dancing class!
>>
>>37601899
>gained 75 lbs.,
I'm curious on pics
>>
Skip rope. Learn how to jog over the rope. It seriously gives you rhythm gains. Good calves too.
>>
Mfw in highschool all i did was lift and box. At a party on hs im talking with these girls when this gangley asian kid walks up to us and starts dancing. Tells them. "Hey ladies drop this no rythme fool and get with me" he is dancing like a nig and doing tricks with his flatbill hat. See what he didnt know is i have been not only friends with bolth of these girls simce grade school but they were bolth my gfs lol. Im mot eveb joking it was a weird thing where they claimed to be bisexual and aggreed to share me. We would have 3 ways and shit. Oh man strange but fun times. Anyway so they basiclly start grinding on me abd tell him to fuck off. He gets butthurt and grabs one of the girls arms and trys forcing her to dance with him. She tells him to stop and lools at me for help. Well i guess its on. I threw a 1-2 jab straight to his chin. Knocked him out cold. I honeslty expected him to let go and still be standing but whatever. He won me stronk man with my gurls and she let me stick it in her pooper later that night. It was gross cause i got shit on my dick. Still cam in her ass though lol. Mfw i fucked her in the ass while the other gurl ate her out and licked my balls. Man those where good times. Fuck. That shit got shutdown after hs though when they bolth wanted to start "dating seriously" i dipped out of town and moved across country. While on moved on the other one still comes and visits me for some fun and sex. She thinks ahe is my gf but i dont treat her as such. Once she starts talking about moving in im cutting her ass off.
>>
>>37607042
new copypasta
>>
>>37601988
>implying russians can't dance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AzKuP7NNpM
>>
>>37607057
Its a true story man. But if younwant to copy pasta it go ahead.
>>
Be black or Filipino or Brazilian
>>
>>37607042
>anyway later tonight im gonna fuck some dudes gf without a condom
>>
File: Ardian-Bujupi-1_ckt.jpg (125 KB, 615x769) Image search: [Google]
Ardian-Bujupi-1_ckt.jpg
125 KB, 615x769
>>37607083
I know but Russians don't really give off the homosex vibe enough.

>>37607318
See I fucken' told you guys.
>>
Bobbing knees
Reloading actions
>>
>>37601899
get drunk
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.