[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have some cutter scars... what can I do about them? they kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7
File: 56vVEpu.jpg (698 KB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
56vVEpu.jpg
698 KB, 3648x2736
I have some cutter scars...

what can I do about them? they kill my confidence and I don't want to start to develop my arms until I get them taken care of
>>
>>37596774
Wear a fucking hoodie you emotional faggott.
>not cutting carbs instead.
>>
>>37596774
>cutting
>instead of burning yourself

Burning feels a lot better and you can just pass off the scars as spider bites.
>>
Those scars aren't even deep, wtf, apply yourself.
>>
>>37596790
>>37596816
>>37596820
the pic isn't me

I cut when I was a emo 15yo kid listening to linkin park and papa roach, wishing I came from a broken home

I'm 22 now, I have two really bad scars, one which looks like an upside down cross
>>
>>37596846
Well, either you work out with long sleeve shirts and look like a fool, or man up and deal with the consequences of your actions, and if people ask you about the scars, just tell them you were retarded as a teen, but that what you did 15 years ago doesn't represent the person you are today.
>>
>>37596866
there's gotta be some type of operation or product I can use to get rid of them or at least fade them out

I've considered getting a tattoo but I dunno, was hoping to get some ideas here besides 'accept it' or 'cover them up with clothes'
>>
Depending on how raised or thick they are, you can probably get a tattoo to cover them.
>>
>>37596882
Well what do you expect people to say? Makeup will just melt off with sweat. Tattoos/covering/stop caring how people see you are your only options.
>>
>>37596882
There is a laser burn treatment that gets rid of scars (usually, depending on how bad they are). It burns like they are holding a toaster to your face (sort of are but with lasers instead), and it's expensive as fuark.

As long as they aren't extremely bad then you should be able to get rid of them or at least get them to fade considerably
>>
>>37596816
speak for yourself I have a burn scar over half my forearm and a third of my thigh, that ain't no spider bite
>>
>>37596846
I TEAR MY HEART OPEN
AND SEW MYSELF SHUT
>>
>>37596882
Look into laser resurfacing and make an appointment if you have the money, they it for scars on the face and sun damage/aging defects on your body... should help you out.
>>
>>37596882
Lemon and bakingsoda

i used this on my brother for his acne scars, but i think it might work on cutting scars too
>>
>>37597009
Method? Also OP you can get silicone gel strips that you keep on for a few months and they help with hypertrophic scarring and white scars.
>>
File: Scars.png (369 KB, 700x413) Image search: [Google]
Scars.png
369 KB, 700x413
Just stop worrying about it.
>>
>>37597088
Doesn't look too bad.
>>
>>37596774
Thanks Osama?
>>
>>37597088
Looks badass
Shame you will never feel badass though
>>
>>37597114
mama*
>>
>>37597084
warm water

apply the paste

leave on for 20-40 minutes every other day

try to only apply it to the scars or you'll end up with weird white spots
>>
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!!!
>>
>>37597088
I think they look fine. Might make someone look twice but they don't jump out to me as cut marks. Make up some story about getting burnt as you saved your dog from a house fire 8 years ago
>>
>>37597088
Just say you got burned nigga
>>
>encouraging others to show off their former (hopefully) mental illness

with so much shit going on in the states, you'll probably be added to the FBI watch list nigga
>>
they dont look like cutting scars, they look more like blemishes or burns, maybe grazes (in the photo at least)
people [probably wont recognise them as self harm imo
>>
>>37596846
Then don't even talk about scars my whole left arm is COVERED. People like you make me sick. Use suntan oil. I regret everything I've ever done.
>>
>>37598009
Thats all on you fag
>>
>>37598009
>>37596846
I'm sorry man I am having a bad time adapting to stress right now don't take it personally just use suntan oil and if it doesn't help get skin grafts or tattoos.
>>
>>37596774
Dumbass can't even cut a clear message into their skin. They deserve whatever shit pushed them over the edge IMO. Handwriting is a valuable skill familia.
>>
>>37596983
But at least burns never look intentional.
>>
File: 1463787789965.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1463787789965.gif
646 KB, 512x481
>live in Texas so it's hot as balls most of the time
>long ass scar across my forearm from when I tried to kill myself
>have to wear long sleeves all the time or feel like people will accuse me of just trying to get attention, or give me attention I don't want anyway

shit sucks. I'm going out to meet a qt this weekend for the first time since I got the scar too, hope we can stay mostly indoors like a coffee shop or something.
>>
>>37596816

This. OP is just an attention whore that's why.

Put out cigarettes on your skin like a real degenerate you normie.
>>
>>37597088
>Not faded
How long ago, anon?
>>
>mfw nearly all of my self harm scars have faded or are somehow becoming more aesthetic but the two ugly ass little circular scars on my forearms that I've had since age 8 have somehow become more pronounced

I just figured out they kinda look like cigarette burns, gonna start saying that's what they are.

I always got the weirdest looks when I explained to people that they used to be moles/freckles that I bit off when I was a kid because my grandmother died of skin cancer and then health class just made me gradually more paranoid about every damn freckle until I severely overreacted.

Anyways, try using scar removal cream OP. Just be warned, it's kinda pricey and you need to continuously apply it for quite a while to get it to work.
>>
>>37598217
just say you save a puppy from a snake by grabbing it through a small hole in an iron fence and a sharp bit cut you badly as you pull the puppy out.
>>
>>37598424
*saved
>>
>They kill my confidence

first step pham,

stop giving inanimate concepts control over u

you kill your confidence by... get a load of this... thinking about it too much. and perpetuating the vicious downward cycle of shame.

if you have emo wounds, let them heal. and put faith in the future without the wounds. if they turn into scars, turn them into a memento of the person you once were yet overcame.
>>
>>37598217
People probably won't automatically assume it's a self harm scar. Just say you put your arm through a window or something.
>>
>>37598280
Couple of years now, I have REALLY bad skin when it comes to healing. Small cuts and burns from cooking tend to scar too.

>>37597247
>>37597191

Sadly the ones on the other arm, chest, legs ect. are much more uniform, there's no denying what they are. It's easier just to be straight with people.
>>
>>37596774
You can never get truly ripped without cutting
Bio oil
>>
>>37598424
>>37598522
Nah it definitely looks like I cut myself, like the way the cut gets thinner in the middle and then wider where I kept going. And there are smaller faded scars where I cut myself leading up to it but those are harder to see than the large ugly one.
>>
>>37596774
Post scars
>>
People care a lot less than you think they do. My scars are pretty obvious, but I only get like one person every six months to a year who actually bothers to ask about them. I just say, "I used to self-harm/cut. It was a long time ago. I'm in a better place now."
>>
Don't worry about it too much. I've got second degree cigarette burns on my shoulders, forearms, chest, and stomach; a cigar burn on my thigh; and a quarter sized one on my right arm that healed into old lady skin.

No one really looks at 'em for more than a second, and the few people that asked I just told them I was a stupid kid. It's not a big deal my dude
>>
>>37598908
This. Back to the days when I cut, nobody would ask or say me anything, most people look and don't care at all
>>
>>37598908
The only people I ever have ask are drunks or foreigners, both easily brushed off.
The most annoying people are people who DON'T ask despite the fact they desperately want to, they just get all awkward and steal glances.
Like, for fucks sake, just ask. I'll tell you what they are and we can move on!
>>
>>37597088
You are a retarded shit head
I have scars on my arms too
And self harm scars usually look different
Self harm strikes are mostly many parallel cuts on the forearm

Ot thats at least what people think
You are an idiot
No one cares about you or your scars

Your scars even look bad aas

When people notice my scars they just ask what happened, i tell them, they they ask if it still hurts and i say no

Literally no one cares except you engaged in a conversation already and they show interest in you as a person or they need an icebreaker

It will draw people to you but no one cares enough to judge you on this

Or just tell them it was a ritual you did with your friends or some shit

You look great
But you are a stupid pile of shit
>>
>>37598908
>>37598931
>>37598934

This.
When I had to walk around with 8stitches unter my eye from surgery people would just bluntly stare at me, some looking all shocked and even turn their heads. It was quite entertaining to see all those reactions.
People stare and make assumptions about you anyhow. But I don't believe they remember somebody longer than they are in plain sight. So why would you care about some strangers opinion?
>>
>>37598988
>no one cares enough to judge your self harm scars
Delusional self-harmer detected
>>
What the fuck are all these edgelords ITT cutting themselves for. Jesus christ you dumb emos.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 300x160
Anon, get pic related if you are in the states. It's over the counter and not (that) expensive. I have scars from cycling and this has helped.

It doesn't get rid of them but they look less red and tall. You do have to apply it daily for months though. I think it's made of onions so it's nothing bad.
>>
>>37599005
No i had an accident as a child
No one ever cares
They barely notice
But they are obviously scars from cuttings
Its just everyone has his own cross to carry
I dont care if you are an unemployed school dropout
Its none of my business and my time and energy are more valuable than caring about your god damn problems

OPs scar look way cooler than mine still desu

I would like to have more scars
But i dont believe in self harm
I know its an addiction
>>
I used to cut. Scars are super deep. 2 legit attempts. Wasn't a little emo faggot either.. was well adjusted individual who still has serious bipolar and personality disorder.

They aren't chicken scratches so no one really asks because it makes them uncomfortable because they are obviously really deep.

Basicly. If you're gonna cut do it properly, not for attention you little faggots. If it doesn't put you in hospital and take over 3 years to heal properly youre just a little Pussy who will never do anything right.
>>
>>37598864
stupid pupper
>>
>>37599205
Don't listen to this try-hard edge lord.
>>
>>37598864
Why the fuck are you posting Chinese videos you fucking edge lord. Like the man who made this video you should just fucking die.
>>
>>37598864
>calling others edgelords when posting that shit
>>
>>37598864
Did little pupper die? :^(
>>
Own it. You overcame, overpowered, outlasted.

You're better than you were
>>
>>37599205
>hurr muh cutting is better than urs!!

it's amazing how people try to turn self harm into a goddamn dick measuring contest, calm your fucking tits and quit being such a dickhole

t. guy with personality disorder that was hospitalized for a suicide attempt
>>
i dont mind seeing self cuts on people. the fact that a person can walk around showing them means that they've overcome their problems and have confidence in themselves and thats something i respect. and besides they really dont look that bad
>>
>>37596882
I have a red birthmark thing which I'm getting treating using a laser, it's some yellow light laser. Apparently it can treat scars too.

There's some good treatments going around these days anon, it's the 21st century. However it's expensive but if you really want it, save some money and do it. The rise in confidence is well worth it.

Otherwise get a tattoo. Coverup makeup is not good enough or ever the right color I've tried. Melts off with exercise, never fully stays on, you're scared to hug people in case it rubs off and you look like a retard, and people wonder what you're hiding.

How bad is it exactly?
>>
File: WIN_20160618_11_15_18_Pro.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160618_11_15_18_Pro.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
i did pic related 11-12 years ago. they've faded dramatically but still noticable. have only been asked about them twice in the last 5 years, once by a doctor and the other a female co-worker who is a little nosey.

people don't really care and i don't go out of my way to hide them anymore.
>>
Man 4chan is full of degenerates but if anything it's made me realize that I'm not the only fucked up loser with social anxiety and confidence issues and flaws, whether natural or from self harming. It's made me realize that probably everyone has a flaw they hate and makes them self conscious, though we never think about that right? We assume people only care about our flaws and that everyone else is perfect.

You go on a date with a qt and while you're wondering whether she's noticed your scars, she's wondering whether you've noticed her biggest flaw while neither of you have actually noticed any flaw because you're too busy wondering about your own.

Calm down men it's fine we're humans not robots, shit goes wrong sometimes
>>
>>37599385
looks like you had smallpox as a child
>>
>>37599274
no the snek just gave him a big hug
>>
>>37599486
hugs with the mouth are the best
>>
I have scars as well, I just don't give a fuck about them and lift anyways. It's all about the aura, m9
>>
Both my forearms are rekt, hypertrophic scars and those raised white ones. I never show them, except when lifting, because I don't want people to think I was/am weak. Ausfag here too so summer is a new tier of hell.
>>
>>37598840
Only in your mind. Most people are not experts on scars ffs, they won't be analysing it and there's no reason why putting your hand through glass wouldn't give a cut that gets thinner in the middle.
No one gives a shit; it's all in your head.
>>
>>37597088
For real, dude, you look fine. Nobody is going to think twice about those, and even if someone asks you can just say whatever you want.
>>
>>37598379
>moles/freckles that I bit off
Oh Jesus.
>>
File: 1465540433046.jpg (655 KB, 1391x932) Image search: [Google]
1465540433046.jpg
655 KB, 1391x932
Who the fuck actually self-harms?

Bunch of pussy faggot millennials ITT.

Top yourselves, all of you.
>>
>>37600173
>Top yourselves, all of you.

how do you think we got these scars you fuckwit?
>>
>>37600204
bismuth.png
>>
>>37600173
I used to self harm a lot, still do occasionally.
I don't see it as being a big deal, it's a coping mechanism. less harmful than getting fucked up on drugs/booze
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.