[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
File: fatee.jpg (51 KB, 560x374) Image search: [Google]
fatee.jpg
51 KB, 560x374
There are too many fat people.

Honestly fit I've worked hard for my body, extremely conscious about my diet, and I'm a good looking guy. I look damn good without any clothes on, but what's the point?

Walk down the street, go into a store, play this game. The next 10 people you see count them off fat or not. I've done this countless times over the past few months and steadily come up with 6/10 fatasses.

It's gotten so bad I don't even feel proud to be fit anymore. The behavior is so normalized why not just grab a handful of cheeseburgers, it seems like there's no negative social pressure on fatasses anymore, why not join the party?
>>
Move u reTard where do you live? Yiu realize social stigma isnt the only reason not to be unhealthy
>>
>>37584198

It kind of is a big reason to not be unhealthy. When it's gotten to the point where people actively avoid fit people because it makes them feel bad about themselves. Fit bodies are outliers, and outliers are socially ostracized.
>>
>>37584235
Youre rationalizing letting yourself go

Go ahead i dont give a shit, where do you live? Houston?
>>
>>37584182
Sounds like you hang around at the wrong places.
>>
>>37584235
You definitely don't want to spend time with people who are afraid that someone fitter than them will hurt their feelings
>>
>>37584250

I'm in the best shape of my life, so I haven't let myself go. I'm just observing a social shift, where health and fitness lovers are on the outs.

I live in South Carolina.
>>
>>37584275
I live in Virginia, and while I haven't noticed any ostracizing, but I can definitely see where America being one of the fattest countries on Earth comes into play. I'm not trying to shit too hard on people who's life experience I have no clue about, but it's a bit disappointing to see people walking around that are as fat as they would be if they had been exclusively on the couch for 6 months
>>
>>37584275
Dont let yourself go

You dont want to associate with lazy fat fucks, i live in California so it's very different im sure
>>
>>37584235
not true my friend

I'm a white male and all of my friends are more or less thin
>>
>>37584182
Does that mean skellies like me are in a minority?
>5'8 3/4, 140lb
>>
>tfw even here in japan its getting a bit chubby. All these girls drinking starbeetus and getting thicc.

Im starting to suspect japan skews its obesity stats on some level.
>>
>>37584182
>that one skinny guy thinking 'how the fuck did I end up here' only staying because of the sheer weight of the hambeast holding him down
>>
>>37584379
Really?
I remember seeing some video where this guy who looks like an average 40 year old (well, average 50 years ago when average wasn't fat as fuck) was about to get fired for being too big
shit man, if Japan has fallen, the wolrd is doomed
>>
File: that thin feel.jpg (55 KB, 530x692) Image search: [Google]
that thin feel.jpg
55 KB, 530x692
>>37584386
>this party sucks
>my legs hurt
>these people smell
>I want to go home and eat a small meal
>I'm tired
>>
File: Disgust.jpg (40 KB, 614x400) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.jpg
40 KB, 614x400
>>37584235
>people actually need the general opinion of jackoffs they meet on the street to maintain personal health
>>
>>37584439
Caught in the gravitational pull
>>
>>37584182
If the reason you want to look good is for other people just fucking give up. I don't want to spend my life being average, i want to fulfill my potential
>>
I live in NJ and I see tons of overweight people probably around 7/10 either fat or skinny fat and not healthy
>>
File: mfw girl.jpg (75 KB, 680x500) Image search: [Google]
mfw girl.jpg
75 KB, 680x500
>>37584439
>>
File: 1298955391800.jpg (2 KB, 126x118) Image search: [Google]
1298955391800.jpg
2 KB, 126x118
>tfw my oneitis from high school 10 years ago settled down with a pretty chubby dude with a mustache
>tfw hoping some day she gets divorced and i can raise his son
>mfw i still have the nudes she sent me from when they started dating
>>
>>37584182
Climb on their flab to higher heights, brother.
>>
guess what you dumb faggot, nothing has a point. We give things meaning. You either do it because you want to be healthy for you or you don't. Eat a fucking cheeseburger if it will make you stop being such a whiny fucking pussy

>waaaaaa other people are eating shit why can't I eat shit waaaaaa
>>
what's the point to anything, OP?

there ain't.

nothing you enjoy doing, nothing you strive for, nothing that makes you proud of yourself means jack shit.

isn't it awesome?
>>
>>37584466
Also, Double-Check'em
>>
>>37584519

also OP by your retarded ass logic, it would only make sense to be fit because everyone else is doing it. You actually value being fit less because it's hard and fewer people do it than are fat. Where are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>37584439
Forgot to add in that it appears the hambeast is trying to grab his cock
>>
>>37584182
>Walk down the street, go into a store, play this game. The next 10 people you see count them off fat or not. I've done this countless times over the past few months and steadily come up with 6/10 fatasses.

That's about right for the US, around 70% of the US is obese or overweight at this point, there has to be some point where we get to diminishing returns on increasing fatty levels but it sure doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon.
>>
>>37584182
If you want to settle for mediocrity then go ahead, no need to post your pathetic rant here to seek our validation.
>>
>>37584182
>See image
>Count 9 fatties and 2 fit people in pool
>Deduce that 20 fit people could fit comfortably inside
>9 fatties take the entire volume of the pool up

Just what the fuck. That means they're like 2.3 people, each. Fats should have they civil rights revoked.
>>
>>37584275
lmao where in SC?
>>
>>37584838
Those people arn't "fat", they're small buildings, 18 years in Norway and I never seen anyone that big in real life.
>>
Don't you enjoy being a god among beasts?

I don't pay enough attention to people around me to even notice shit like this.

I'm more worried about whatever task I'm trying to complete.
>>
>>37584379
>>37584413
It's literally because of Western fast-food. It's becoming more and more common there. No more rice, fish, and veggies all the time.
>>
pic of ops body please
>>
Look around and realize you are better than them
>>
>>37584182
In Australia it's the opposite. 6/10 will be jacked or super lean dudes and 6/10 women are out of your league attractive.
>>
>>37585937
Why is that?
>>
>>37584379
what part of japan? osaka naha and tokyo seem like business as usual china been fucking up tbqh
>>
depends where you live, i live in shitty county in atlanta, about every other person is scary fatty, white trash, angry boons and baboonishas, fat mexicans in tight clothing

If you go more midtown hipsterville everyone is in good shape, well dressed even fatties
>>
>>37585948
Cause Australia values physical fitness
>>
>>37585948
because the fat ones cant fukken survive through our weather shithead
>>
>>37586122
So in a way it's kind of genetics? Being skinny is partly genetic?
>>
File: image.jpg (372 KB, 1588x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
372 KB, 1588x2448
Do I trigger you

210 at 6'3"
>>
>>37586319
You're what I call a mini-fat. Keep working and one day you'll be a small fat, or maybe even a large fat!
>>
>>37586338
ha fooled you not even fat 13% bodyfat suck it twink all muscle
>>
>>37584182
...because....
1: ewwww.
and
2: better sexy time
bonus: makes me incredibly horny post workout
>>
>>37585937
What the fuck are you talking 1 in 4 children are overweight (25%) and 2 in 3 adults are overweight (63%)
>>
>>37584498
the fuck why do you want to raise another man's seed....
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 480x640
>>37584275
>fat people in the south
>and you're surprised
>>
>>37584379
>japanese girls... getting thicc.
my dick is ready
>>
>>37584275
Move further into the city. I live in Georgia, in the actual city of Atlanta people look more normal and walk around more.
>>
File: Calm_Your_Shit.jpg (355 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
Calm_Your_Shit.jpg
355 KB, 1280x1707
>>37584182
Fuck all that.
You shouldn't be disheartened, you should be pissed.
We're fighting a battle of body and mind against an enemy that wants to drag your ass down into the depths of mediocrity and complacency.
Those fat people you've been counting are its victims, most of them are beyond saving.
This is the time to grip the iron tighter, not abandon it.
>>
>>37584182
Capitals are full of fit people unless you live in a third world country or a poor state.
>>
>>37584359

You're not a skelly
>>
>>37585734

I'm jealous of you anon. Here in America it's a common occurance
>>
>>37584235
Are you missing out on anything meaningful?
>You're missing the opportunity of hanging out with people that don't like you because your success males them feel inferior

These aren't people you want to be around anyway.

>>37588315
He's right
>>
>>37584182
because id rather be the creame of the crop than the average dude, and fatties are helping me achieve this
>>
>>37588315
damn dude well said. i think im in love with you
>>
Self respect
>>
Do you want to be average?
>>
>>37584182
Do whatever the fuck you want, familia. You want to eat a handful of cheeseburgers? Go for it.
Why do you care about the daily lives of strangers? They don't affect your life.

If some fat as fat can be fatass wants to post mostly naked photos on the internet, that has no bearing on my life (or yours) at all. Just let it go.
>>
>>37584235
>implying that's bad

Who even wants to be near fatasses. It's a good thing they avoid you, why are you even complaining.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.