[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 24
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
So I was beated up yesterday by a redneck.

I was in rural Texas for personal reasons when I started an arguement with this guy because he hit my car with his tractor

He was the average hillbilly, kinda tall with long dirty, blond hair, crazy eyes but DYEL compared to me

He BTFO of me like in 15 seconds

I thought strenght was important in a fight, how did a DYEL beat me?
>>
Lesson of the day.

Even if you're in the right.

Don't be a cunt.
>>
Omg fucking pussy lol.
>>
>>37583957
you're a gangly autistic faggot?
>>
Strength =/= ability to fight.
Experience = ability to fight and he's probably thrown more punches than you in your life.
Honestly why'd you even start this shit thread?
>>
Lifting doesnt magically give you ability to fight. Enroll in BJJ and/or boxing classes if you want to learn to fight.
>>
>>37583957
Cleatus fucks his COUSIN and eats GRITS and drives his TRACTOR while you COUNT CALORIES and CRY
>>
File: how to improve your life.jpg (27 KB, 647x451) Image search: [Google]
how to improve your life.jpg
27 KB, 647x451
>>37583957
You lack in the vril and völkisch power that this redneck evidently had in excess.
>>
>>37583957
this is how I have always imagined the average /fit/izen:
I'm tough shit, because I lift, until I get my ass beat by someone who's worth their salt
>>
>>37584014
fuckin kek
>>
>>37584034
Underrated post
>>
Best thread of the day. Texas bro here I can't stop laughing. whereabouts were you at OP?
>>
Who's /never lost a fight/ here? I've been in 3 and no opponent has ever bested me. Lets kick out the op and have a tough guy general?
>>
>>37584014
holy shit my sides
>>
>>37584014
This meme went places
>>
>>37584078
Never lost a fight. Never been in one either.
>>
>>37584078
I'm not too big, but I've beat up 2 people. It's so easy sometimes. Albeit I've had martial arts training, you literally just dodge one attack then smash them in the ribs or head.
>>
>>37584014

Hah this.

Those hill billies spend all day in the sun doing hard work. You ever throw bailed hay onto a tractor pulling a trailer for 8 hours? You got to stack that shit about 10 feet high by throwing it up to someone standing on top of the trailor all day.
>>
>>37583957
My uncle's a really tall, skinny white guy, but he has some lean muscle--he used to do semi-pro skateboarding. He's been in some crazy fights but I can't recall a time where I've ever heard of him losing. When he was a teen, he lived in a bad area and had to walk to/from work and school. He was jumped by a group of thugs and beat the shit out of them. Just continued with his day like it was nothing. My dad, also a piece of shit, tried beating him up with his skinhead friends. He wrecked them all and nonchalantly went home to take a nap.
>>
>>37583957

Punch him in the throat next time before he even puts his guard up. Then do w/e the fuck you want afterwards.
>>
>>37583957
You just can't beat stupid strong
>>
>>37584014
nice
>>
>>37583957
Hesitation will get you beaten up pretty fast. If you're not used to fighting, you're likely to get BTFO by someone who is both angrier than you and has no qualms with hurting you.
>>
>>37583957
You got a black eye, hardly counts as being beaten up.
>>
>>37584014
nice
>>
>>37583957
Sounds like he hit you first. That's how. Some people can take a blow or two out of nowhere without being rocked, but most can't.
>>
>>37583957

H-He's fast!
>>
>>37586884
I see you are a practitioner of face-to-fist style..
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY
>>
>>37584078
Martial arts trained, 8 years experience.

Been in one in the streets. Hook to the liver, he bent over, cross to the chin, it was over. He was also bigger than me.

I feel like everyone should get some martial arts training. I don't care what style as long as you have the experience of full contact sparring. Any grown person should at least have a clue on how to defend themselves, verbally and physycally.

If you're strong, even better, but being strong alone won't save you. Go practice, even if you never need to use that skill, it's better to have it just in case and just full contact sparring in a controlled environment, surrounded by people who know what they are doing and care about your safety can be an eye opener.
>>
Strength and martial arts = apple and oranges
>>
File: fit_but_no_fight.png (1 MB, 812x1412) Image search: [Google]
fit_but_no_fight.png
1 MB, 812x1412
I found OP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALNIPwh8I54
>>
>>37583957
>I thought strenght was important in a fight, how did a DYEL beat me?
Because yer a nigger. No, strength isn't the most important thing you fag. It's embarrassing when I see fags of here who think they can fight because they're /fit/ or because they took some stupid krav maga fighting class. "Hurr dur I practice a knife disarming technique in my class I em expert fighter" when in reality they'd get shanked up the asshole in a real life situation. If you think practicing certain movements and repeating them makes you a good fighter you are a fucking retard. In a IRL fight when you throw a punch you put your weight and actual power into it. You've got to have a mentality not of going through a motion or performing a movement but putting as much weight as you get into the other guy and hurting him. When you practice in fighting classes you don't practice any of this. You go through movements that you'll completely forget or be unable to use when your adrenaline is pumping and the other guy isn't standing there like a sparring partner.
>>
>>37584078

A fatty tried to start a fight with me back in highschool so I tripped him and kicked his face.

1-0
>>
>>37584078
I've been in 3 as well. First one was with this kid Brandon. I just hooked him in the fucking face and pounced on him. Then my friends told me to hit him again, I did. He passed out.. Lol. Second time was this kid on the bus. I just through a straight right to his mouth and that was it. Third time was my brother. I stole a bottle of liquor from the house that turned out to be his. I was gonna pay him 20 bucks later that evening but instead he gets pissed, comes up to my friends house and try's to fight me. I just worked all day and I'm high as shit when he just walks in. He pulls up with his nerdy ass Jew friend who is terribly awkward. Story short, I punch him the face a lot and I fall. He throws my wallet out of my pocket into a storm drain, 250$ gone.. And my social.. He gets on top and starts throwing these pussy ass punches, I just covered my head. Got out from underneath and just walked away. The next morning he beats me in the back of the head with a frying pan, then continues to basically hold me hostage with a frying pan since he can't actually kick my ass. It was the gayest shit, he was just butthurt because his face was all fucked up from the day before and I was fine. Kinda personal but yep that happened. He moved out after I told him his GF kept flirting with me.. She's a massive slut and he's going to get his heart broken but that's his endeavor. We fought another time after that, he just sucker punched me in the face so I throw him on the ground and just hold him there then let him go saying there was no need to hit him. Fucking regret that shit but it's fine, I'm a lot bigger than him so I think he realizes he's gotta tone that shit down with me, kind the reason I didn't hit him in the first place. Getting too big to do that sorta shit, benching 175 for and OHP at 135.. I can probably hit pretty hard.
>>
>>37583957
Clearly a bait thread but whatever.

Fighting is for poor people and niggers.

If you are serious about defending yourself, get your CC permit and buy a pistol that is reliable and you like. Learn how to use that pistol. Practice, practice, practice. Enjoy being able to defend yourself, your property and your family.
>>
>>37584014
haha good one my man
>>
>>37587338
My brother keeps trying to tell me a taser is just as good as a gun.. Fucking lol. It has one shot and tasers seriously don't work like they do in the movies. Opinion?
>>
>>37587275
Strength helps. If you can throw a punch with a lot more strength behind it you can win more easily.

It's two things in my experience:

1. Throw the first punch
2. Hit them as hard as you can

I used to get into fights all the time before I got strong and it was hard to actually win them because I could punch them as hard as I could it wouldnt do any damage. After I got strong, I didnt get into as many fights as before, but when I did I typically only needed one punch in.
>>
>>37587334
>benching 175 for and OHP at 135
I feel like your bench is incredibly lacking for someone with a >lmao1plaet OHP
>>
>>37587363
It's all about technique. You are stronger now, ok, but you weigh more and even a punch with poor technique will have more weigh behind it. Learn proper technique and you will see the difference.

Now get a strong guy with no technique, trying to "put strength" into his punch (which usually means arm punching) and a smaller guy, trained in boxing, and compare both punches. The smaller will be hitting harder, unless he weighs as much as kid.
>>
>>37587338
He got into a fighter after an accident. What world do you live in where someone probably 5 feet away from you has such a shit reaction time they don't kick your brain in while you pull out your pistol. Police work on the 21 foot rule but I'm sure you're few times at the gun range and weekend course to get a CC turned you into a highly trained killer.

You walking around with your safety off and one in the chamber? Cus the only thing you're gonna shoot is yourself.

OP learn to fight or learn to not be an asshole who gets into fights. Get a gun if you want one but it ain't gonna help you these situations. It would help in a road rage case of someone getting out of a car with a bat or a knife where you have distance.
>>
>>37583957
never fight a redneck unless you outnumber the redneck
and be polite
>>
>>37587411
>You walking around with your safety off and one in the chamber? Cus the only thing you're gonna shoot is yourself.
You ever heard of this amazing thing called a holster? Thats literally how you CC.
And I'm sure ZimZams gun was of no use to him when Trayboon was on top of him, pounding his head into the sidewalk.
>>
>>37584078
I have never lost a fight but I don't really try to get into them and try to walk away when I can.
I dabbled in several martial arts when I was younger and got to the top nationally for my weight and age class in 2 of them. So in my eyes it seems unfair. Plus it's usually out at bars and I don't really drink so I'm normally quite sober compared to them.
It's "those guys" in bars try to pick fights because "he's just big he doesn't know how to fight" the 3 or 4 of them that actually maned up and hit me I sat then on their arse and walked away. I wouldn't say I have been in a really fight 2bh

Thanks for reading my story
>>
>>37587536
I read your story senpai. It was kinda boring but I read it anyway.
>>
File: 1419628104042.jpg (9 KB, 320x374) Image search: [Google]
1419628104042.jpg
9 KB, 320x374
>>37584014

Max kek
>>
>>37583957
I'm guessing this was the first time you fought anyone? Low IQ violent jerks kind of fight all the time.

What happened to you is the equivalent of trying to take someone on any kind of challenge, except that the other person is *trained* and you're not. It doesn't matter if you're strong or not if you don't know how to apply it.

So if you don't want it to happen again, either stay out of fights or actually train for them. Idiot.
>>
>>37584078
Cant say that because I have actually been in FIGHTS instead of having few situations.

>>37583957
Fighting is about speed, not about strenght. Even a small object moving fast will have lots of force, okay?
Also, this
>>37586879
>>
>>37583957
>I thought strength was important in a fight

So troll thread right?
>>
>>37587152
You're saying the redneck was a practised martial artist?
>>
>>37587587
No, you fucking Naruto fanboy. Speed isn't important at all in a streetfight. Punch first and punch hard, that's the only thing that matters.

If you come across some MMA champ, then yeah he's going to fuck you up. But most people will be seriously disorientated if you just punch them in the face.

Plus people will often break up the fight or call the cops after the first couple of punches.
>>
>>37587700
>Speed isn't important
>Punch first
>>
>>37584078
7 - 1
>>
>>37587817
Brazilian?
>>
>>37583957
>What is farmboy strength?
Physical work is great for biomechanics. Therefore, farmers will always seem extremely strong for their size.
>>
>>37584014
Top keeeeeek
>>
>>37586898
Hayaye!!!!!
>>
File: 1445461420482.jpg (94 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1445461420482.jpg
94 KB, 540x720
>>37584014
Avg farmboy
>>
>>37587346
No a taser is no substitute for a gun.

What if you miss? what if it fails? what if there is more than one attacker?
>>
>>37586879
this

assuming a fight is between 2 non trained guys, the guy who is more aggressive and has less restraint will almost always wint
>>
File: Our Champ.jpg (73 KB, 720x671) Image search: [Google]
Our Champ.jpg
73 KB, 720x671
>>37584078
I have never lost a fight in my life either. Pic related is me.
>>
>>37587411
Are you retarded?

1. It takes way less practice to become competent in the use of a firearm. It takes lots of martial arts training, of whatever variety, for it to become useful.

2. Why wouldn't you have a round in the chamber? You know that you don't just stick the gun down the front of your pants waistband. They have these things called holsters.

3. Why would I let someone approach to within 5 feet if I feel the need to use my gun?

4. A gun is much more helpful than knowing how to fight. What are you going to do against multiple threats, someone significantly larger or stronger than you, someone with more training or someone with a gun themselves?
>>
>>37584014
Cleatus is the new Chad
>>
>>37583957
Size has nothing to do with fighting.

When I was in kickboxing one of the teachers was a small flimsy motherfucker but he was good at fighting - and a very fibrous body, strong but not big. You don't want a big body to fight anyway, you'll wear out quicker.
>>
>>37584278
Sounds like bullshit and most skateboarders are the biggest pussies
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZSv4HlyfIo

Too much weight lifting not enough speedwork, useless prick!
>>
>>37583957
Doesn't Texas have a stand your ground rule? If someone is gonna beat you in a fair fight you can just shoot them, its what makes America great.
>>
>>37587189
Except the guy who is actually /fit/ won....

tbqh didnt really seem like you need BJJ for that. can just chokehold him
>>
>>37583957
This is why I always bring a knife with me wherever I go.
>>
>>37584078
I should have lost because he was choking me out but I bit him.

No rules nigga.
>>
>>37589625
>get bitten
>stops choking
Either that dude was real pussy, or you are fucking jaws.
>>
>>37584014

wew
>>
>>37583957
>thinks strength=fighting skill
You're more retarded than this "redneck" you speaking of. Sad part is there a lot of guys on this board similarly stupid. Don't judge a ninja by their cover, fighting skill is pretty irrelevant to strength
>>
>>37589828
This tee bee h.
You think a guy like piana or Coleman wouldn't fold faster than a picnic chair if you grabbed them by the stones and gave them a good squeeze n twist?

Bad example though i guess, it'd be a pretty small target on those guys but you get the picture, right?
>>
>>37588985
>things I never said
>I like to be unsafe and paranoid followed by things I never said part 2.
>I pull out my gun after a traffic accident and scream, "stay back" like a god damn autist
>I make fictional scenarios

But let's discuss it, what are you gonna go against multiple attackers, someone bigger than you or someone with a gun? If someone has a gun and you decide, "nows my time to be a hero !" and pull out your gun you just became a homicide statistic. You act like criminals let you know they're coming for you and give you time to unholster your gun. Life isn't a movie you. Take a trip Baltimore you can see people with guns get stabbed to death because they didn't have time to draw their gun. Or see people with guns on them get shot by someone who already had it out.

But way to ignore the fact I described concealed carry as good in situations where you have distance and time.
>>
>>37587681
he's saying the redneck was obviously way more experienced in fights than OP
>>
>>37587189
>actually considering the dude without a shirt /fit/

pls
>>
>>37584014

hahahaha love this meme
>>
>>37587334
Who keeps their social in their wallet wtf. Get a file cabinet.
>>
you don't need to lift or have martial arts experience in a street fight

All you need is a well-placed pipe bomb
>>
>>37584135
Yeah I would imagine it is hard to get into fights when you never leave your basement
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 557x986) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 557x986
I know that feel OP. My pride hurt more than my nose desu
>>
>>37587189
>sneaks up behind the guy to get him into a chokehold
bitch move desu
>>
>>37588968
You look sad anon
>>
>>37592050
CHAD
H
A
D
>>
>>37592120
>chad
>getting rekt
pick one
chads never lose
>>
>>37588968
looks like you're still fighting depression
>>
>>37592050
Mirin facial aesthetics. Please spit on me
No homo
>>
>>37592126
Except against cleetus it seems.
>>
>>37584014
kek
>>
If you're not specifically trained in any martial art /fighting technique, it boils down to how many fights you've lost. I knew a kid who looked like he did nothing but play video games in a basement all day and eat celery, pasty white skinny motherfucker, 5'6 ish, probably 100-110 lbs max He was king for a week when he annihilated the varsity linebacker (we were in 9th grade btw) info about the linebacker; easy 6'1, at least 210 lbs. The linebacker just kept punching and the kid kept getting back up and laughing. That crazy motherfucker took so many punches. Long story short linebacker got worn out, then skinny pretty del kid wrecked his shit. Turned out he had a physically abusive family so pain wasn't shit to him. Everyone's got their advantages.
>>
>>37592185
Pre-dyel* fucking phone.
>>
Has any /fit/izen who trains a martial art (or some contact sport for that matter) ever been outnumbered in a fight? I always wonder how those turn out when you can hold your own.
>>
>>37592209
run away dumbass

you are not jackie chan + any of those guys could have a knife/gun/pipe bomb
>>
File: ayelmao.jpg (27 KB, 541x960) Image search: [Google]
ayelmao.jpg
27 KB, 541x960
>>37592148
>>
>>37583957
>I thought strenght was important in a fight, how did a DYEL beat me?
because you're an idiot who has idiot thoughts.
>>
>>37587587
t.anime
>>
>>37592209
learn to punch while walking backwards, very useful skill in boxing or whatever as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO4u3sDKoLw
>>
File: 1460138380278.gif (2 MB, 205x221) Image search: [Google]
1460138380278.gif
2 MB, 205x221
>>37584014
god I love theses
>>
File: 1458116000047.jpg (62 KB, 640x483) Image search: [Google]
1458116000047.jpg
62 KB, 640x483
>>37584014
nice
>>
>>37592185
>The linebacker just kept punching and the kid kept getting back up and laughing.
I've seen shit like this before and will attest to how it's horrifying. Back when I was in highschool's "that kid" got knocked down like 4 times before the other guy started to tire and getting sloppy and then the that kid landed a hook and started wailing on him. The that kid was a manlet with a mullet too and it was the scarey yet most hilarious things. He yelled "I'm not done yet" after the other dude was on the floor and people had to pull him away.
>>
>>37583967
>arguement with this guy because he hit my car with his tractor
>>because he hit my car with his tractor
>>>he hit my car with his tractor
>>>>hit my car with his tractor
>>>>>hit my car

niggers these days
>>
File: 3.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
3.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>37587334
>benching 175
>I can probably hit pretty hard
most healthy people can bench this much before they even start to lift
>>
>>37593787
bullshit
>>
>>37583957
This is why I carry. I would have blasted Billy Bob right back into his aunt's twat.
>>
File: 1464894160929.jpg (54 KB, 367x599) Image search: [Google]
1464894160929.jpg
54 KB, 367x599
>>37593909
>>
File: image.png (133 KB, 319x326) Image search: [Google]
image.png
133 KB, 319x326
>>37593787
Yeah no
>>
>>37593919
Fkn egoraptor
>>
>>37592322
sleep tight pizza
>>
>>37591985
it took a while
>>
>>37592126
Chad may lose a fight but Stacy will still hug him and ask if he's okay and he'll laugh it off making the victor look brutish and pitiful
>>
File: QpRWkFz.jpg (22 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
QpRWkFz.jpg
22 KB, 367x500
>>37584175
>you literally just dodge one attack then smash them in the ribs or head
>>
>>37589235
>pussies
>incredibly dangerous, risky hobby
>>
>>37594193
>done mostly by white teenagers who wear girls pants and shop at hot topic

ok
>>
>>37583957
Never mess with a texan
>>
File: 1466193845006.png (277 KB, 598x566) Image search: [Google]
1466193845006.png
277 KB, 598x566
>>37584014
>>
This is what happens when you put all your points into STR instead of DEX
>>
>>37584014
DELETE THIS
>>
>>37584014
Kek
>>
>>37584014
holy shit
>>
>>37584014
Lost it senpai
>>
>>37584014
what is the origin of this meme im fuckin ded
>>
File: 1464122698549.png (9 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1464122698549.png
9 KB, 390x470
>>37583957
>a calorie counting city-bitch got his ass handed to him by a redneck
Who could've ever seen this one coming!?!?
>>
>>37587700
>speed isn't important
>speed is important

OK
>>
>>37584014
best 4chan post I've seen in a long time
>>
>>37589740
Biting fucks you up man, if you shake your head hard you can actually rip up muscles.
>>
>>37589867
Same applies to them tho. How would your reaction be if coleman or piana grabbed YOUR balls and gave it a stone crushing sqeeze and just ripped them off?
>>
>>37583957
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNGZo5gn_tc
>>
>>37583957

You should just go and light his tractor on fire
>>
>>37599732
>linking to the Simpsons
Full-auto retardo.
>>
>>37583957

>beated up

Who's the redneck again?
>>
>>37584014
This post was shit
>>
>>37599752
>the simpsons

kill yourself 'retardo'
>>
>>37599705
>choke
>being able to shake your head
>>
>>37588968
Damn it this guy pisses me off, just look at his stupid face. The cheap sucker punches are even worse.
>>
>>37584078
Me. You can't lose a fight if you never get into one.
>>
>>37587587
>he's so fast
>>
>>37584278
Bullshit, this isn't anime you faggot.
2 vs 1 is already enough to fuck you up even if you know how to fight. Unless your opponents are idiots and will come at you one by one, there's no way he'd win alone against a whole group.
>>
>>37594193

>Hurrr i hurt myself like an idiot for faggy skateboarding vids for other fags to admire me

Just becuase its has a high rate of injury doesnt make you tough or a better fighter
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>not doing BJJ or boxing to finally achieve a healthy ego and true self confidence
>>
>>37583957

>I started an argument with this guy

Yes, I know

>he hit my car with his tractor

But was it an accident? Did he do it by mistake? Even if you don't THINK it was an accident try talking to him instead of being a fucking hardass and starting an argument with him because you lift. Just because he's sorta nutty looking doesn't mean he wouldn't have been able to talk it out, YOU LITERALLY ADMITTED TO STARTING AN ARGUMENT WITH HIM.
>>
>>37584014
lol
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 768x1024
>>37592209
most people would say that if you're outnumbered you should always run for the hills
>>
>>37587338
>Fighting is for niggers.
>buy a gun
Lol
>>
>>37583957
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL3VzjcptBI
Big surprise, knowing how to fight is more important in fighting than being big.
>>
File: 1427304754675.jpg (72 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1427304754675.jpg
72 KB, 530x600
whitebread pussyfucks (especially 4chan dwellers) will always lose fights no matter how /fit/ they are because they lack the experience, confidence and mental attitude

i've seen plenty of meatheads lose fights against people half their size because they're mentally DYEL even if they're big, alternally you could always learn how to fight and avoid getting beat up by retards
>>
>>37587338
t. school shooter
>>
>>37601666
*alternatively
>>
>>37583957
Daily reminder to keep your fucking hands up.
>>
>>37583957
>>37595435
>>37584014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr9QG-ctphA

Thread theme
>>
>>37584078
4. I got picked on in high school. Once a year I would start a fight, get suspended. Wouldn't say I ever won, but never lost. Usually, they would get surprised that I showed up, throw a few punches and they would walk away. Turns out if you knock a guy to the ground most will take the opportunity to walk away rather than finish anything.
>>
>>37583957
>can't write proper English
>types with europoor accent
>tractor

SHOO SHOO
>>
>How to beat people with no training who are smaller and weaker than you
Keep your hands up and head down. Bum rush that fucker and take him to the ground. Congrats, you now have a 95% chance of winning the fight unless you keep your chin wide open.
>>
Just punch the cunt in the chin as hard as you can and watch him fall.

You don't need to be FUCKING STRONK to break a jaw, most guys will go down even if you don't break their jaw.
>>
File: 1437356228506.png (2 KB, 46x54) Image search: [Google]
1437356228506.png
2 KB, 46x54
>>37584135
>>37584135
>>37587127
>>37587289
>>37587334
>>37587536
>>37587817
>>37588968
>>37589625
>>37601479
>>37601962
kekking at you insecure manchildren, you sound like weak pussies bragging about fighting off retards in high school like it's some grand achievement
>>
File: tmp_17561-images(3)-1255867509.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17561-images(3)-1255867509.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>37592050
What is your story?

We're you drunk walking near a 7/11 with your boys yelling at strangers?
>>
>>37603279
got headbutted at a party by a retard with anger issues
>>
>ITT: A lot of people who've never been punched in the face
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.