[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does /fit/ shame people merely for the fact that they love food?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 28
File: why.png (476 KB, 495x757) Image search: [Google]
why.png
476 KB, 495x757
why does /fit/ shame people merely for the fact that they love food?
>>
Because being fat is shameful.
>>
File: shit.png (353 KB, 866x699) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
353 KB, 866x699
>>
File: jscfr.png (259 KB, 439x346) Image search: [Google]
jscfr.png
259 KB, 439x346
when your chin hangs over the pizza box
>>
>>37572399
Nigga i like food but in moderation. Theres a difference between being fat and liking food.
>>
The fat hate is basically all projection from self-hating fatties who need to remind themselves how much they hate themselves in order to stick to their diets.

It's like reformed smokers, they're generally the most smoke hating.
>>
DON'T SHAME ME FOR ENJOYING LIFE MY WAY
>>
why does /fit/ shame anybody?

because they're insecure?

like do you even see how scared they are that they're worthless because of their height?
>>
File: wowowowo.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
wowowowo.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>
>>37572410
fpbp
>>
I dont hate fat people, i hate proud fat people that dont change their way of life. Plus the people that keep saying their healthy and all that shit.
>>
>>37572399
I love food. I just have smaller portions of the things I like that happen to have really shitty macros, then either have them very rarely or make up for it in another meal that day.

I also don't hate fat people, unless they claim that their lifestyle is anything other than their own, terrible choice.
>>
>>37572399
Fuck fat people. I love food too, but I've been 160lbs since I was 14. You can eat so much food, and enjoy good food without being a glutton and having no self control.
>>
>>37572432
Kek
>>
>>37572650
>160lbs since I was 14

Time to bulk buddy
>>
File: Joeyhappy2.png (110 KB, 363x327) Image search: [Google]
Joeyhappy2.png
110 KB, 363x327
i get to use my joey folder
>>
>>37572399
loving food is one thing but eating enough of it for it to kill you is retarded
>>
>It's 2016 and there still isn't a safe way to keep your body lean and fit while eating as much calories as you want

what the fuck is science doing ?
>>
File: Joey!!.png (180 KB, 449x451) Image search: [Google]
Joey!!.png
180 KB, 449x451
>>37572678
>>
For enjoying food?

No of course not, food is one of the pleasures in life, and enjoying a good meal is a fine way to treat yourself.

Notice I said treat, so it's not something you do regularly.

Also, even though I eat healthy, the food is tasty, it's possible to do that, despite what tumblr would lead you to believe.

But shit like Joey is just gluttony, you're watching some obese fat fuck shovel garbage fast food in their flabby gullet.

He can[t die from heart disease fast enough.
>>
File: mfw.png (775 KB, 854x661) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
775 KB, 854x661
>>37572682

they aren't making it. the fatties dying early helps overpopulation
>>
>>37572705
no it doesn't you mong.

Fatties "dying" is actually fatties wasting trillions on life support while losing a few years of life expectancy
>>
File: joey.jpg (233 KB, 1898x1006) Image search: [Google]
joey.jpg
233 KB, 1898x1006
>>37572699
>>
File: RipinpiecesJoey.png (405 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
RipinpiecesJoey.png
405 KB, 640x960
>>37572710

true. lets execute them all.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>37572437
Dafuq is she shooting up? Uranium?
>>
But most fat people don't love food. They just shovel down a narrow range of greasy crap day in and day out. It's like someone that's only listened to one boy band obsessively since they're twelve claiming to love music.
>>
>>37572726
>blueberries
>protein

Found the dyel
>>
>>37572399
I'm /fit/ and I love food
We hate them for not having discipline and not knowing how to eat in moderation to the point where they become a financial strain on society and require taxpayers money to be kept alive so they can keep getting fatter and fatter and die an early death despite all the taxpayer money being pumped into keeping them alive
>>
File: joeey.png (753 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
joeey.png
753 KB, 800x600
>>37572399
>>
I legitimately envy the people who can happily be fat. Not the tumblr "look how happy and healthy I am at 500lbs pls look I need people to see it" happy, but actually happy. To eat whatever you want without guilt or worrying about nutrition or how many calories are in this or that sounds like bliss. Lucky, fat bastards.
>>
File: 123556456.png (95 KB, 217x211) Image search: [Google]
123556456.png
95 KB, 217x211
>>37572418
>>
File: Anton-Ego-reviewer.jpg (38 KB, 363x247) Image search: [Google]
Anton-Ego-reviewer.jpg
38 KB, 363x247
Fat people don't love food, they love stuffing their mouths with whatever they find.
One who truly appreciates food is generally is thin, as high quality food is expensive, requires time, and generally comes in small servings.
>>
>>37572399
Second post in this pic has a point. Fat shaming became a thing because of the disgusting fat acceptance movement. The dude in the OP is just doing what he enjoys it's not like he's (as far as I know) trying to bash other people who are actually in shape or trying to force people to tell him he's beautiful like gluttonous feminist. Attacking somebody just because they're fat is pretty fucking immature desu. I don't have problems with people just because they're out of shape I have problems with people who complain about how they don't have the benefits of people who are while they stuff their fat fucking mouths and body shame people who actually work for what they have.
>>
>>37572437
Krokidil chan?
>>
>>37574779
sorry brother but when he inevitably hits the ER guess who's paying

unless you're in the USA, in which case just be aware that a man like this has wasted himself
>>
Tbh his videos would be much less sad if he just kept his shirt and face clean.

There's a part in the Nutella vid where his eyes are clearly watering over. I don't know if it was a reaction to the nutella, or did the humiliation of it all finally hit him. Anyway, these are just really sad.
>>
>>37575322
To be sad his videos would be much less popular if he kept his face clean
his channel is basicly a modern geek show

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geek_show
>>
File: ohfortheloveofgod.png (9 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
ohfortheloveofgod.png
9 KB, 493x402
>>37572437
Major raging boner right now.
>>
>>37572521
this, its not fat people i hate

its annoying people i hate
>>
File: ladda ned.jpg (8 KB, 269x188) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned.jpg
8 KB, 269x188
>>37572399
Why does society shame people merely for the fact that they love heroin?
>>
File: 182a.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
182a.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1200
>>37574720
I hear you senpai.
I always cringe when people think mistake quantity for quality. Pizza is a perfect example. A lot of people choose a pizza with a shitload of condiments, meat, cheeses, ... while a real good pizza is simple but has very high quality stuff on it.
>>
>>37572437
>that right arm

jesus christ, reminds me of Requiem for a dream
>>
lol wtf....
>>
>claim to love food
>eat a bunch of nasty fast food and junk food with low quality ingredients that is processed to hell and back and makes your body feel lethargic and sickly

Fat people logic, everyone.

>>37574238

This. "I love music," said the guy who only listens to top 40.
>>
>>37575255
I am in the US. Yeah people who are overweight are def not living life to the fullest or being the best that they can be but idc. Some fatties can be pretty based and the body doesn't make the person. I personally don't want to live till I'm 90 and living that long probably costs you more than a fatty who dies from a heart attack in his 50's.
>>
I love the autism that is fat hate.
>>
>>37575983
fats and sugars bound together with bread in large quantities is still food anon.

you can enjoy things in different ways.
>>
>>37575958
im pretty sure thats a halloween constume
>>
>>37572437
YOU HAVE TO EAT ALL THE EGGS
>>
File: 1465929909377.gif (1 MB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1465929909377.gif
1 MB, 640x960
why does everybody shame people merely for the fact that they love little kids sexually?

love is beautiful and will always find a way ~
>>
File: harse.jpg (125 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
harse.jpg
125 KB, 600x800
Thanks, /fit/, I've been watching Joey videos for 30 minutes now. It is literally FPH personified. JFC how disgusting.
>>
>>37572399
People on Fit loves food more than most people
>>
>>37575685
i bet you blame vegans for shaming you for the fact that you're addicted to salty fat animal flesh.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 230x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 230x244
I work with a lot of women.... And many of them are obese
This wouldn't bother me, however, they always talk about dieting and calorie restriction yet they all eat huge salad portions and drink high calorie energy drinks or high cal Starbucks foofoo coffee.

Then they talk with me about wishing they had a "male metabolism" since they think I'm just exercising male privilege since I'm not a fatty

But this, it doesn't bother me. He's fat and seems to like making those videos
>>
File: vintage bunny.jpg (28 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
vintage bunny.jpg
28 KB, 604x453
>>37577157
But anon, that's just a salad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA
>>
>>37574720
This.

They don't love food, they're just addicted to fat/sugar/salt mix.
Taste, nutrient value, food quality don't matter.
>>
File: 4xHz2Jr.gif (993 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
4xHz2Jr.gif
993 KB, 450x253
>>37572399
Why people think you can't enjoy food if you exercise? Every time they say "enjoy life" but fat people are miserable. I've never met any fat person in my entire life.
>>
>>37577289

>I've never met any fat person in my entire life.

Sounds like you're the last person who should be complaining about them, bub.
>>
>>37577502
>happy fat people
There you fucking happy
>>
>>37577289
Are you from ethiopia or something?
>>
>>37577530

I'm never happy.
>>
>>37572399
>why does society shame people merely for the fact that they love
raping children
cocaine
murder
rape
masturbating in public
spreading fecal matter all over themselves and walking down the main street totally naked
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TghmouCA3s

A portrait of the modern American male, Joey represents the rampant consumerism and need for instant gratification of the degenerate and decedent west as it decays under the weight of it's past accomplishments and glory, much like Joey himself is decaying under the weight of his past choices of food and lifestyle.

Joey is particularly Representative of America, with self love and confidence hiding his shattered mental state and his food addiction substituting for his lack of real affection, love and personal connection in a post 9/11 world where with the rise of social media people are less and less connected in reality.

And although he clearly needs intervention and help with his personal problems and demons, he will never get it, because when somebody stands up and tries to help him, he's shouted down by the far left, who fear personal introspection and instead preach self love and that beauty standards are evil so they can live their lives without facing their own issues, hiding behind a cult like group think. And shouted down by trolls and bullies who seek to criticize everybody who has any opinion on anything, but never give real advice, seeing themselves as superior for not having real opinions and "fence sitting" when really they too fear introspection just as much as the far left cults, but instead cover themselves in a blanket of detached cynicism unaware that this makes their opinion on all matters they claim not to care about completely meaningless.

Due to both of these groups, Joey will never get the help he sorely needs, just as these groups seek to stamp out any discussion on serious matters in all of society. Joey, a morbidly obese man who's body is dying from abuse, eating a jar of nutella ineffectually without his hands whilst wearing a Disney hat is the perfect Analogy for America, and the west in general.
>>
>>37577197
HAHAHAHHA the thumbnail for a cooking show should not be a hucking nasty kitchen wtf
>>
To be fair fat people and skellies aren't that different.

They both eat as much as they want. They both eat like shit. They both don't accurately track their intake (I actually eat a lot, I just have a high metabolism vs I actually don't eat that much, it's geneticz). The only difference is that one group gets full eating less and the other gets full eating more. Fat people aren't inherently more lazy or slothful than their skelly counterparts, that's just ignorance.
>>
>>37577718
>that trip

I seriously hope you are a girl. I'm 1.5x that total and I only weigh 170lbs
>>
>>37572437
Creatine: Not even once.
>>
>>37577718
>he's shouted down by the far left
No, he's shouted down by the liberal, post-modern quasi-left. Actual leftists would make pretty much the same critiqe as you, about rapant consumerism, harmful conspicuous consumption, lack of real social connections and unhealthy individualism hiding crippling self-loathing.

Overall, great post m8, 11/10.
>>
File: Mongcockler.jpg (435 KB, 600x791) Image search: [Google]
Mongcockler.jpg
435 KB, 600x791
>>37576165
>>
>>37572399
Feeling of superiority desu. But really fat fucks are just aesthetically disgusting, that is why you don't see smoke/drug/alcohol-shaming, which should be a thing imo.
>>
>>37572399
why does society shame people merely for the fact that they love owning guns and also shoot them?
why does society shame pedophiles for only liking little children? doesn't say they're actually raping anybody.
why does society shame people for taking drugs? it's not their problem.
why does society shame people merely for the fact that they love gambling?
why does society shame people merely for the fact that they prostitute themselves?
>>
>>37572399
i like eating too.
i'm fat.
i weigh 90 kilos.
personally, i think that is A LOT but i also eat a fucking lot.
how come i'm at 90 kilos for more than seven or eight years? not even working out. how come i don't suddenly gain 200 pounds each year? because i don't just swallow every piece of shit i find at mc donalds and don't drink sugary stuff. why is it so hard for obese people to just stop that shit?
>>
>>37579472
Because people have various mindsets?
>>
File: 1463783251601.jpg (283 KB, 970x1139) Image search: [Google]
1463783251601.jpg
283 KB, 970x1139
>>37576165
>>
>>37579493
>lardass detected
>>
>>37579562
Not the case, but how stating a fact is supposed to make me look butthurt? For example i don't like smoking, even tried to but it does nothing for me. I don't go around and ask stupid questions about how some people seem to like to ruin their health with it though.
>>
>>37579286
I don't really enjoy eating or food in general but I can't stop drinking every night. So I feel like I have no room to criticize. It's the same thing.
>>
>>37579562
>>37579611
https://www.quora.com/Are-people-that-smoke-cigarettes-just-plain-dumb
fat people don't want to be fat, they just don't care and aren't exactly happy about it.
smokers at least don't get into your face about "smoke shaming" and even have to go outside nowadays. shouldn't bother me.
when it comes to their innocent young children, now that's another chapter.
kids copy what they see most of the time around them.
parents smoke = might smoke too
parents fat = obviously the kids are going to be fed a lot more and unhealthy or don't have that much sports in their freetime.
i don't even have to argue here. most fat people or smokers raise kids who do just the same.
simple.
so it bothers me.
it's avoidable as fuck. that makes it stupid.
>>
>>37575729
dis
>>
>>37572452
>>37574720
It takes time sure, but the only reason it comes in small servings is that you can't cook for yourselves. You're being jewed by good=expensive meme.
>>
>>37579739
As i said it is an aesthetics thing. When you are fat you are going to be picked up on it immediately, because people pay attention to looks very easily, which i don't say is a bad thing. It really isn't about their concern about your health. That is the only difference between that and other harmful addictions.
>>37579849
i don't know why you wrote that against what i wrote, because i agree with most of it, except for
>smokers at least don't get into your face about "smoke shaming" and even have to go outside nowadays
That shit is in the air and affects others, doesn't matter if they go 'outside' or not. Smoking should be prohibited.
>>
>>37572399

Its only when they love food more then they love themselves.
>>
>>37572399
Because overindulging in food is disrespectful to others who starve to death, shows a lack of discipline, a lack of awareness of one's body, a lack of humility and is just annoying in the same way how stoners talk about weed all the time.
>>
>>37580085
I'm not pro smoke either, but acting like a bit of smoke puffs in the air outside will effectively hurt you and others is just a sign of being a massive self centered cunt.

The car etc emissions in your city are a much bigger and actually real problem.
>>
File: That's it, dude.gif (498 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
That's it, dude.gif
498 KB, 500x225
>>37574720
That was a very appropriate reaction image to use. Read it in his voice.
>>
>>37580320
>The car etc emissions in your city are a much bigger and actually real problem.
They are indeed. But so is smoking, and the 'bits of smoke puffs' come from many people. There were legit cases of people getting cancer from passive smoking in workplaces. I don't think it makes me any more of a self centered cunt than the ones complaining about any other issues, lmao.
>>
>>37577502
>bub
i didn't know wolverine browsed /fit/
>>
>>37580389
Yes, in workplaces, you are absolutely right. Where you have to be around people smoking all the time.

Not outside in the park, on the boardwalk or some shit. When I used to smoke I've had people demonstratively coughing loudly and looking at me, while walking by me outside with like 2 meters of distance. That's where my notion of self centered cunt came from.

Once, this guy's faggot kid pointed at me and screamed loudly about how it stinks and is nasty of the top of his lungs. His father came after and instead of teaching his kid not to point at complete strangers and yelling at them, he proceeded to confirm his kid's bullshit and giving me dirty looks. I told him his kid will grow up to be an asshole if he continues this and he should focus on building his kid's sense of decency and integrity instead of fuiling self absorbtion. Guy proceeded to shout at me irrationally and stormed off, his kid crying.

I'm a teacher, so I'm used to parental bs at this point. Gave me a chuckle though.
>>
Joey is too beautiful for this sinful world.

Stop bullying him.
>>
>>37572460
this makes me so angry
probably bc i'm a former fatty and i'm loathing that former self of mine
>>
/fit/ is the most insecure board on 4chan by a longshot.
>>
File: image.png (735 KB, 298x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
735 KB, 298x1200
>>37577197

>condensed milk
>salad
>please based god deliver me from this evil
>>
>>37580942
This may be true but we are probably the most self-aware and self-criticising, which makes most of those here want to improve themselves. It's better than being a fatcunt.
>>
>>37575983
This. I've always loved food, and I don't mean in the fat American way, I love all food. Makes cutting insanely easy. I've never understood these fat asses that claim to love food but turn their nose up at my delicious salad.
>>
>>37580942
Joey pls go.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 125x115) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 125x115
>>37574666
> the chorizo and Nutella
Jesus Christ i remember watching those "challenges" on fat people hate. Fucking disgusting
>>
>>37572399
DONT SHIT TALK JOEY

WOOOWOOOWOOOWOOWOWOWOOOO
>>
I love Joey. He gave me a shout out on a video once.
>>
think what you want about eating meat, but if you eat above your bodies needs AND still consume meat youre a subhuman. its one thing to eat whatever to feed yourself, not even wrong if you enjoy it but if you keep eating dead animals just for the sake of gluttony you should be sentenced to death by starvation
>>
File: 1427277591610.png (126 KB, 324x306) Image search: [Google]
1427277591610.png
126 KB, 324x306
>>37582360
I wonder how vegans manage to be even more obnoxious than Joey.
>>
>>37582446
who said anything about vegans? did you read what i said and thought im a vegan? are you for real?
>>
>>37572436
Sweet projection you fucking retarded hypocritical vagina.
>>
>>37580068
Just because you decide to cook for yourself does not mean you'll be able to prepare gourmet foods on the level of high class chefs you fucking idiot.
If you're telling me you can cook like a 5 star restuarant then why the fuck aren't you in one? Oh, because you're fucking stupid and can't do any of that, that's right.
>>
>>37582458
Not even him but you just attacked meat eaters calling them subhuman and basically stood a moral high ground like a vegan.
So you're coming off as a bit of a fucking douchebag yeah
>>
>>37572399
If these people were comfortable with their weight they wouldn't get offended, which would mean they don't need a little bitch defending them.
>>
>>37582543
are you really unable the process what i said? you can eat whatever the fuck you want, you can go eat human fetuses for all i care, but once you reach a point where you have eaten enough to fuel or grow your body for the day AND YOU KEEP EATING, and you keep eating meat, then thats a sign of complete lack of any sort of logical thought or morals, how am i supposed to see you as a human after that?
>>
>>37577197
Listening to her struggle to breathe while stirring that bowl of diabetes made me feel breathless and uncomfortable

How does she love every day like this
>>
>>37575685
Heroin isn't as bad for your physical health as the general population thinks.
Clean cut heroin, if injected under sterile circumstances, is actually less dangerous than cigarettes.
>>
>>37572437
she's obviously way too healthy looking for this to be real, it's makeup retards
>>
>>37572399
I've made those at work.
>>
>>37576875
Percebe, Ivair, a elegância do cavalo.
>>
>>37572682
>dnp

it can be """"safe""""
>>
>>37572399
I think if someone wants to be hedonistic and fat that is their choice. I only get mad if they present it as a healthy option.
>>
>>37574692
I'd say the same about heroin addicts but then I remember they usually die 30 years before normal people do and if they miss an injection they get sick, really sick and chest and kill to get a fix.
>>
>>37572399
>>37572432
>>37572460
It's pretty easy to see this guy eats to cope with is problems.
He's fat, probably gay, and was probably bullied through much of his teens.
He has low self-esteem and seeks attention through eating food on youtube.
>>
>>37582084
>delicious salad

Come on man don't pretend like that shits tasty on its own. Vegetables go with other shit not on their own unless you mean starchy ones.
>>
>>37577197
this video is fuckin depressing me, i can't stand watching people kill themselves with food
>>
>>37582543
There's a difference between killing and eating animals to survive and doing so because you enjoy it. The latter is just as subhuman as eating to excess with chocolate, for example.
>>
>>37583121
True but get withdrawals and you're fucked.
>>
>>37572699
I enjoy my every mean, and every meal is a treat
I lost 54kg in the last 16 months
it's just a matter of cooking well, things don't need to have a lots of calories to be delicious
>>
>>37572399
I like jerking off but I don't do it to the point that it drastically affects my life in a negative way.

Weak willed substance abusers are to be pitied and disdained. I look down on crackheads and fatasses, they just abuse different substances. There's a succinct answer to your bait post.
>>
>>37572399
Being fat makes you gross, dirty and smelly.
>>
>>37572399
you really think we don't love food? There's something called discipline, which these guys do not have.
>>
>>37572399
So he just films himself eating? I don't get it?
>>
>>37573155
>>37583873
It's a drug common in russia called desomorphine or commonly called krokodil. also known as the flesh eating drug
>>
>>37574720
>"I don't like food, I love food. And if I don't love it, I don't swallow"

I love that line
>>
>>37572399
Why does society shame people merely for the fact that they love tobacco?
>>
>>37572399
>love food

they don't respect or love food. they simply hate themselves and have literally low to no discipline.
>>
>>37577690
what's wrong with cocaine?
>>
>>37580617
nice blog post, faggot.
>>
>>37579423
>affiliating guns owners with pedos

Back to rddit.
>>
>>37574720
This. Fuck everyone who confuses addiction to high calorie garbage with love for actual food.
>>
>>37572399
Loving dicks is not a good reason to strap 200lbs of them around your body
>>
>>37572399
The reason we shame is because we see in them what we could so easily become if we just gave into our base desires.

I would love to shove food into my face all day without penalty, but there is always a cost.

So we have to shame and villify them to make them something immoral and unthinkable for us to become ourselves.
>>
>>37572436
No

NO, it's not

I was never fat.
Fat people are just usually very obnoxious and annoying

Being fat is just a reflection on or more of the following:
-being dumb
-being lazy
-being uneducated(denying cals in vs out, believing you can just eat everything you want when you walked up the stairs to your shitty apartment & thinking its genetics)
-lacking willpower
-not understanding that you are killing yourself and blaming your problems on other people
-did i mention being a dumb lazy ass piece of shit?NO?
-yeah, being dumb is pretty high on this list

there are conditions which make it harder to los weight
But these conditions dont affect you as much as some people say it does
source: i have a condishun and never was fat all my life
yeah i pretty much hate them also because they ruin their healthy body by choice, while i never had the choice

fckn pieces of shit

also fat people are annoying man
they try to turn the tables on you and make fun of you for being fit, like its something bad
and claim to be more intelligent just because they need an excuse for their shitty life

god damn i hate fat people and their fat logic

but i dont hate food
i eat food and i enjoy it
the only difference is that i know my limits and dont blame it on genetics
i eat pizza when i want
the thing is i dont want it 24/7/356

being fat is not genetics (but metabolism obviously varies in efficiency)
,being dumb and not knowing your limits are
or at least its the fault of bad parenting

either way you are most likely spoiled for your whole life in some way and people are right to judge you as unattractive since you habe undesireable traits

get your shit together fatty
>>
>>37589332
Anon here

forgot to add that i frequent FPS threads (FHT are shit imo) to laugh about fat people

was pretty much meant to be mentioned at the beginning
>>
I LOVE food too! I love food so much I grow most of my own! I love to eat, too. I have great respect for food. That's why you see me eating huge salads with veggies I grew, with a little bit of meat and eggs on top. Overeating and having processed "food" is great disrespect for real food.

Fat people don't love food.
Fat people like synthetic food by-products.
>>
>>37572726
Why not burn them for fuel
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.