[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one do women prefer? And I know all women have different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9
Which one do women prefer?

And I know all women have different tastes but which one has the broader appeal?
>>
who cares

if women don't like you, you just make them like you, easy as fuck my dude
>>
>>37565439
>you just make them like you
I'm trying to do that by lifting weights.

Is there another way? An easier way?

>inb4 get rich
>>
>>37565432
according to every female I know who watches the show, the guy in the left.

they all fucking wet themselves for oberyn. none of them ever batted an eye at the mountain.

honestly i've only ever known one girl who was into that kind of hypermasculinity. she was some girl from Jordan, cute, thick middle eastern chick.

In real life I imagine the female ideal is something in between. slightly taller and more fit than the left, but not monstrously huge like the right.
>>
>>37565448
Be funny, it sounds cliché but personality is the most important thing
>>
You're a big mountain.
>>
>>37565489
"be funny" is basically just saying "be yourself" and only works if you're already attractive.

i know a lot of funny but ugly dudes who are sexually frustrated and haven't dated in years.
>>
>>37565489
I'm not funny and I have a broing personality though.

I think getting jacked is the easiest way for me to score pussy.
>>
>>37565503
UUUUUUU
U
U
U
>>
>>37565432
Oberyn. Women are just not into mountains of meat no matter what we want to believe.
>>
>>37565432
If both these guys walked into a bar they would both walk out with pussy because they're not fucking losers and "getting women" is not some huge complicated task you need to follow a formula to get exactly the right body to accomplish.
>>
>>37565545
That's not what I'm asking though.

I'm asking which one is more attractive to women.
>>
>>37565545
This
>>
>>37565568
Neither one because there's four fucking billion women on this planet and they don't all like the exact same fucking thing, retard. Learn to exercise a little critical thinking.
>>
>>37565448
Have a good personality
Take care of your hygeine
Learn how to hit on a woman and make your intent known instead of just relying on being funny and hoping they want to fuck you without doing anything to escalate things
>>
>>37565448
Force of will and contact with masculine essence.
>>
>>37565593
I take care of my hygiene but I have a shit personality.

I don't want to spend months and months reading self help books and going to seminars trying to improve my personality.

I'd rather just get jacked.
>>
>>37565432
>broader appeal

Left, no hesitation.
>>
>>37565604
What the fuck does that even mean?

Can you give me a concrete example of what you're talking about?
>>
>>37565568
Think about how many men like THICC curvy girls. Now think about how many men like skinny waif girls. And how many men like fit athletic girls. And how many men like muscular hulking girls. And how many men like short, or tall, or blonde, or brunette, or pale, or brown, or white, or asian, or whatever the fuck. Everyone likes something different. Some only have one specific favorite. Others like pretty much anything with a vagina.

Now realize that not only are women the same way, but females in general place LESS emphasis on the importance of physical appearance in a relationship than males. So it doesn't fucking matter what "women like" because that's a completely misguided way of even looking at it. It doesn't matter what you look like because there are plenty of women out there who are into it, AS LONG AS (and here's the one unifying thread among what women "want") you aren't a complete fucking loser who looks like he'd be of no value to anyone in a relationship.

Your problem with women isn't whether you're otter or bear, it's whether you have a personality, or you just look like a sadsack who slurps his drink moodily in the corner and grumbles on the internet that all the Chads are stealing the women a prime specimen like you "deserves" because of your arbitrary body type.
>>
>>37565637
just literally stop being such a fucking faggot

Women are not real humans and WILL do whatever you want if you utilize your power.
>>
>>37565637
>Describe color to a blind man
It sounds like you might unfortunately be afflicted with aspergers and physically incapable of understanding.
>>
>>37565644
>females in general place LESS emphasis on the importance of physical appearance in a relationship than males

[citation needed]
>>
Women prefer naturally strong and built men. Not roided out freaks or auschwitz lean
>>
>>37565644
>Now realize that not only are women the same way
No, they are not. There is far less variability in women's preferences for men. The evolutionary reasons for that are also pretty obvious — all women want the genes of that alpha male for that one baby in 9 months, whereas the men can impregnate thousands of women at little cost.
>>
>>37565660
>>37565665

I'm asking for a concrete example of how your buzzwords apply to real life.

If you're incapable of providing one then I'll have to assume you're full of shit.
>>
>>37565432

>implying women care
>implying women know what they want
>implying any of this should influence your behavior
>implying this meme is outdated
>>
>>37565676
>I've never seen two people in a relationship in my life
Take a look around your town, retard.
>>
>>37565692
>>I'm asking for a concrete example
That's exactly the problem. You ONLY understand "concrete example". This is literally a hallmark of autism. Your brain is damaged.
>>
>>37565704
I'm not following you.

Most of the couples I see are roughly of equal attractiveness. Stacies with Chads.

The only exception would be gold diggers and sugardaddies.
>>
>>37565621
You realize hitting on a women is simple right? Unless you have legit autism, then you know what to do, you're just a pussy

Have fun being a jacked autist who complains that he's sexless despite having a great body
>>
>>37565692
I once said to a woman I had just met "I am going to fuck you" and later that night I did.

Also, women are fucking disgusting and not worth your time. You'll begin to see that once you've had sex.
>>
File: sure.gif (483 KB, 500x221) Image search: [Google]
sure.gif
483 KB, 500x221
>>37565714
Sure because I'm supposed to just suddenly develop "force of will" and "contact with masculine essence"?

Fuck off you buzzword spewing virgin. Go shill you PUA bullshit elsewhere.
>>
>>37565660
>>37565683
/r9k/ pls go and take your bullshit you extrapolated from 10th grade biology with you.
>>
>>37565741
>>37565732
You should stop acting and begin to live instead.
>>
>>37565721
I know how to hit on women.

They just reject me because I'm ugly and poor.

>>37565728
I'm not a virgin.

If you fucked a girl just by saying that to her then you're just ridiculously attractive.

If I were to say that to a girl she would either slap me in the face or call the cops.
>>
>>37565757
Is that supposed to be deep and meaningful?
>>
>>37565508
>>37565508

You need to be funny, but not a clown. Funny is a potent tool in dealing with women, but only as a base. You need assertiveness, and a certain reserved nature in dealing with women. You have to be someone who is more than the jokes he tells. If not, you're a source of laughter, but nothing more, and a relationship can't be build on that alone.

Power of personality is king when dealing with women. This much would be obvious if you'd observe women and the men they go for - or just have marginal, successful experience with women yourself
>>
>>37565760
I don't think I am particularly attractive. I'm just alive.
>>
>>37565593
>Learn how to hit on a woman and make your intent known instead of just relying on being funny and hoping they want to fuck you without doing anything to escalate things

Wow, helpful advice on /fit/. Nice job anon
>>
>>37565760
>I know how to hit on women.
Do you anon, lets be real here faggot
you could be doing better
First off they shouldn't know your poor, dress well.
Just slowly starting looking into dressing better and be smart about it.

Second, the could be rejecting you because your poor but honestly anon it doesn't stop that many people.

Try being the person you want to be while not being a faggot
>>
>>37565773
No. You're attractive. There's no other explanation as to how you can get away with shit like that while most guys can't.

And don't give me that "it's all about personality" bullshit. You literally walked up to a girl and said "I'm going to fuck you".

>>37565781
I dress fairly well and keep myself groomed.

I doubt women are rejecting me because I'm poor. I meant that they're not going to be into me for my money.

The main reason I get rejected is because I'm ugly and I have a shit body.
>>
>>37565432
Of course it's left one. Right one has a bad face AND is fat.

That's not to say that left one is perfect, though, he could very well take advantage of being a bit stronger.

It's just an unfair comparison, though I understand that you had to drive your ideology forward somehow.
>>
My boyfriend is closer to the one on the left, but I don't necessarily have a preference for ottermode. I want him to get as big as he possibly can natty.
>>
File: 1449969025652.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
1449969025652.png
269 KB, 450x325
>this thread
>>
File: 1464657689860.jpg (5 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1464657689860.jpg
5 KB, 240x240
>>37565806
I was getting nowhere until I became, and began to live as a man of power. You must know you are powerful to achieve anything.
>>
>>37565823
Which one of those two do you find most attractive though?
>>
>>37565835
And how did you achieve that?
>>
>>37565829
People who base their confidence in their appearance are silly creatures. Unless you're deform, you can make up for ugliness with a soul of fire, as banal as it sounds
>>
>>37565777
Trips of truth
>>
>>37565844
> Implying what women claim to like has any value whatsoever
>>
>>37565856
Spending time in nature, street fighting, sleeping on the beach, embracing my instinctual anti-social tendencies instead of hiding and being ashamed of them, quitting the internet for 4 months, understanding what anti-intellectualism actually is and adopting it in full, readings of sacred texts with associated practice (careful here) etc. etc.

It is simply tapping into something eternal though, how exactly one arrives is of less importance.
>>
>>37565962
>understanding what anti-intellectualism actually is and adopting it in full

I don't understand how that is helpful. Are you memeing me?
>>
>>37566010
Intellectualism is one of if not the single most dangerous of poisons to enter the mouths of european man.
>>
>>37566019
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "Intellectualism"
>>
>>37566041
One begins to live exclusively in ones heads and thoughts, while ones body and spirit withers, becoming a 2-dimensional subhuman instead of a harmonious triadic man.

Personally I am of the belief that physicality and spirituality is inseparable, to gain freedom of the body, one must first master it (see: shamanism, christian asceticism, battle highs etc."
>>
>>37566080
I would be inclined to agree
>>
>>37565448
kill yourself
>>
>>37565432
These are two extremes.
This question is retarded and loaded.
One is twink thin and < 170lbs
The other is nearly 400lbs.
>>
>>37565432
Women prefer the guy on the left.

Gay men prefer the guy on the right.
>>
>>37565760
Honestly, people's advice here necessarily can only apply to themselves since they've all only ever lived as themselves. This also means there is no sure fire way to get laid with whoever you want (unless you count chloroform); so the biggest pua secret isn't some super technique to instantly drop panties, but instead to develop skin thick enough to not mind being constantly rejected for being yourself.

That's it, really, you can't win every battle (or even most battles depending on your personal circumstances), but you can pick your sorry ass up after each defeat and try your luck elsewhere.
>>
>>37566108
Tried it.

It works wonders, can't recommend it highly enough.
>>
>>37565769
You're wrong. Women are generally comedically unsophisticsted. They would much rather go with a clown than with an Oscar Wilde acerbic wit.
>>
>>37566151
I disagree, purely based on anecdotal experience, of course
>>
>>37565962
*tips fedora*
>>
OP if you're White the only excuse you have for being single is that you're a racist fuck. Simple as that. Or incredibly pathetically NEET. If you're young and even halfway trying, you have your pick of Black, Asian, Latin, even Indian women. Your looks level will determine how fresh off the boat you need to go. If you're ugly, plan on having to travel to non-White countries. Regardless, you have options thanks to your White Privilege.
>>
File: 1456103518617.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456103518617.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>37565432
my ex thought that mountain is the hottest character in Game of Thrones, but if I had to guess, generally women prefer the first one
>>
>>37566212
fuck off /b/
>>
>>37566200
You're a really funny guy, I can tell. Only the leanest and meanest memes from you
>>
>>37565432
The one which has more money.
>>
>>37566232
fuck off, randy
>>
>>37566245
Assuming they have equal wealth.
>>
>>37566233
nice dubs good sir
>>
>>37565432

Are you really this autistic? I'll assume your question is b8
>>
Isn't the bigger guy like 7ft and 400 lbs? The "small guy" is probably still like 6'3. Plus slim, makes him the winner. If a guy is too big, no woman can picture him on top of her. Same as with a fatass.
>>
>>37566232
fuck off randy
>>
>>37566232
fuck off, Randy
>>
Mountain would be ideal without the baby face.
Women will almost always choose a Dwight Howard or Lebron physique with masculine facial features over a manlet.
>>
>>37565439
first post best post desu
>>
>>37567638
Lol dumbass, that's basically like saying men prefer supermodels, given how rare tall and muscular is.
>>
>>37565432
>fat balding Freak
>handsome slim guy
Kys for asking such a fucking obvious question
This is a whole new level of delusion
>>
>>37565432
Obviously the guy in the left. He is more human and charismatic. Which one do you think that women will prefer as father for their children?

Even I would choose him. Not gay, but who knows...
>>
File: MrsBjornsson.jpg (169 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
MrsBjornsson.jpg
169 KB, 650x1000
>>37565432
True. Most of my grill friends want a Prince Oberyn.
I want a Gregor to feed meat, do laundry for and lift with forever.
>>
File: taylor-swift-booty.jpg (22 KB, 465x626) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-booty.jpg
22 KB, 465x626
>>37565432
Thor is married and has a beautiful wife and daughter.

As long as you are a man, masculine, not ugly, and not socially awkward you should have no problem getting laid and a gf/waifu.
>>
File: 1346449643685.gif (16 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1346449643685.gif
16 KB, 633x758
>>37565593
>Learn how to hit on a woman and make your intent known instead of just relying on being funny and hoping they want to fuck you without doing anything to escalate things

Get out of my head
>>
I used to look like the left, then I got on tren and test, etc., now I look closer to the right, more cut but not as big overall.

The bigger I get the more girls take interest.

Don't listen to girls, they don't know what they want.
>>
>>37565509
Get some hobbies. For you to openly consider yourself a boring person, you must lead a boring life. Make those mental and social gains too.
>>
>>37570970

everyone says this, but never posts a recommended hobby or even a list of fun/attractive ones.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.