[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/roids/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: cheating frauds general.jpg (82 KB, 600x414) Image search: [Google]
cheating frauds general.jpg
82 KB, 600x414
cheating frauds general

>holiday edition

prev >>37555455
>>
>>37561740
Don't order sd right now. All the sdrol coming out of china atm is contaminated.
>>
>>37561797
W-wait what?
I was about to order sdrol from the monster
>>
>>37561797

motherfucking shit

this just from your brewfriend or multiple peeps?
>>
sdrol no good
Have to get dbol
Not finding out how magical sdrol is
Why does life do this to me? :^(
>>
steroids are for manlet pedo faggots with brittle bones
>>
>>37561906
sdrol is bae
>>
>>37561797
I've had nothing but bad experiences with ugl sdrol (Chink sdrol)

Thanks China

TRUMP FOR PREZ MAKE SDROL GREAT AGAIN

>>37561862
See above
>>
>>37561862
Just brewfriend but I trust him.
Hit up Jano and ask him if his specced any pure samples recently if your set on it, brewfriend might be wrong.
>>
I'm just scrolling through couple darknet markets, how legit is their stuff in general? What are good roid 'brands'?
>>
>>37562004
>What are good roid 'brands'?
testosterone is pretty good, either ethanate or cypionate.
>>
A friend of mine wants to do a cycle of test e for his first time, how much muscle can you expect to keep after coming off? He keeps telling me he'll keep 6kg+ (13lbs+) but i feel like hes just believing what he wants, as most stuff ive read says you may keep like 1-2kg post cycle.
>>
>>37562027
I meant names of the UG labs making them
>>
>>37562035
You'll keep just about everything if youre eating and training right. You're literally increasing the number of nuclei.

http://daily.barbellshrugged.com/the-new-science-of-muscle-memory/
>>
>>37561972
I really wanna use it

>>37561986
Know anything about whether the big Aussie source I'm about to use has bunk sdrol or good stuff right now?
Was literally gonna order tonight
>>
>>37562110
Not sure dude.
The sdrol coming out of china atm isn't bunk per say but it's very low purity. They fucked up the synth or someone high up the chain is cutting it.

How much are you after? I have a batch of old sd raws somewhere, I can spare you some if you like.
>>
>>37562035

in theory, all of it can be kept (assuming he doesn't somehow get way above his natural limit, which he won't on one cycle).

However, in reality, he will lose some of it, because training naturally after having been on roids sucks. And of course he will say he has the ability to deal with it. But every "just one cycle" person says that, and they will end up using roids again, which is fine if thats what he wants, but if he just wants a quick fix to gains, he is going about it wrong.
>>
>>37562142
Well I was aiming to run 20mg week on week off for at least 2 months
I'll also hit him up as to what he knows about the purity if you don't have that kind of qty on hand
>>
>>37562235
Drop your email.
>>
>>37562294
It's my trip name with no caps @gmail
>>
File: tumblr_o8jv747gd41v8vwyzo1_1280.jpg (169 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8jv747gd41v8vwyzo1_1280.jpg
169 KB, 1080x1349
>>37561974
>>37561986

I don't know if I'd believe it's everything coming out of china, if it was that far upstream then you'd see most major ugls getting hit with the exact same issues roughly around the same times

it's going to be like sample quantity anyway (ie 10g) so I'm not that worried about maybe burning $45

>>37562142
>The sdrol coming out of china atm isn't bunk per say but it's very low purity. They fucked up the synth or someone high up the chain is cutting it.

well that answers that, at least partially

is this like last month or two kinda immediate? I might actually bug this guy about it and see what he's heard from his manufacturing connects

hell even if the sd turns out shit I'm getting var, drol, and epi too
>>
Is there something I can do about SWOLLEN AS FUCK lymph nodes or salivary glands or whatever in my face?

My fucking face looks like it is fucking 30% bf because of this shit. it is swollen on my neck and right behind my jaw, which takes away the fucking definition of my jawline completely. been 5 days since it started, it's getting better but i cant take this anymore
>>
File: tumblr_o6krwvmQA91vryde8o1_1280.jpg (206 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6krwvmQA91vryde8o1_1280.jpg
206 KB, 768x1024
>>37562332

stop being sick?
>>
>>37562373
my nose is barely stuffy, can't tell if i'm imagining it or not. I think I had a fever, but I can't really tell if it's a very mild fever or just tren lethargy

my friend thinks i got cancer from too much dnp
>>
>>37562373
hahaha no shit, its like asking about how to fix a cut on your arm, wait for it to heal
>>
>>37562305
YGM.

>>37562328
I'm just parroting what I've been told. I sent my friend an email and asked for more info, I'll get back to on those questions later.

>>37562332
Mega dosing zinc seems to help me when I'm sick.
>>
>>37562390
you probably did
>>
>>37562395
>>37562404
i don't think i am even sick, and it has never happened to me ONCE before. or maybe it did and i was just too much of a fat fuck to notice.
>>
>>37562035

>friend of mine

I swear 99% of these posts are people being scared to say it's them.. on 4chan.
>>
>>37562110

He's had a LOT of orders seized lately. Not sure if that's him or the buyers, though.
>>
>>37563055
he wont grow any higher and probably will have to trt cause his test level will be lower than it would be without roids (after pct)
>>
>>37562912
I've heard this
Which has me worried
Guess we'll know after I drop a whole fuckload of money and I either get busted or it comes through?
>>
Is wcl still active? Can't seem to find his website and his countermail doesn't seem to be working.
>>
>>37563186
Fuck I hope it doesn't get seized
That's the last fucking thing I need
>>
>>37563078
seriously? Unless you are a lifetime BnC'er there is a good chance you will recover your full natty levels after you came off.
>>
>>37562912
This. The dude's packages have been profiled.
Order from hive, they actually use stealth.
>>
>>37563265
fuck AUS customs, why can't people live their lives

all i wanna do is get big, law man

pls fuck off
>>
>>37563281
Except people who have bought from hive have said the same thing
Packages sezied

>>37563291
And this is domestic
Which is even worse
>>
>>37560881

Nigger i can relate so much. Why can people not just do random spontanious stuff?

Its like i want do something with my buds and 9/10 times it wont work out because of so many excuses.

Its also always chillin, smoking, partying, bowling and other utterly boring shit.
And even if they say "yeah lets do this shit brah, YEAH YOUNG AND FREE FUCK YIS" they puss out in the end anyways and never have the guts to actually do crazy stuff.

If someone asked me to grab my cross bike and just drive through the country without a plan and no map for the next 6 hours i would totally do it.

"b-but how are we supposed to return home?
"b-but we need to know where we are going!"

fucking faggots.
>>
File: 4-chan-mako-disgusted.jpg (46 KB, 430x453) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-mako-disgusted.jpg
46 KB, 430x453
>no test cycle but with 800mg tren
>why the fuck am I bloating so easily with carbs, even when I'm careful I can turn into a nightmare michelin man so soon?
>theres no fucking estrogen, so no e2/prolactin, and I still take caber anyway
>apparently the fina pellets these cunts use to brew contain estrogen on them since it's cheaper than pure pharma trenbolone powder or whatever

MOTHERFUCKER
>>
how bad would it be to go on roid if i'm 20% bf?

i'm 6'3 (192cm) for 183 lbs (83kg) and i still have a gut (skinnyfat) but to atain 10%bf i would have to lose like 8kg of fat, then my weight would be really fucking low for my height.
>>
>>37563343
bitchtits aren't in style yet anon

fork putdowns 6x9
>>
>>37563304
I can't even find how many people have reported seizures
No clue how to work reddit
Fuck
>>
Is there a way to test how pure/good/clean a vial of test E is?

I can get my hands on it, but fat ugly roided up tattoed NEET russian dealer is kinda fishy ya know.
>>
>>37563337

Nigger what the fuck are you doing? 800mg of tren no test.
>>
>>37563337
are you not high estro with tren too?
>>
>>37563359
but if i cut now i'm gonna look like a skeleton, and i'll feel weak af and i hate that...
>>
>>37563380

Tren doesn't convert to estro, new friend pls go
>>
>>37563378

I want them super dry veiny look.

>>37563380

I should have almost 0 estrogen since I don't have any test in my body, since I don't inject it and I'm shut down.

apparently I probably have shitloads of estrogen now thanks to today's tren pellets having estrogen attached by default.
>>
>>37563384
cruise on 250mg test while cutting and keep aromasin close by just in case you aromatize like a motherfucker

cutting on 250mg will keep muscle loss at bay (though dieting will usually deplete your glycogen stores, so you'll still feel/look smaller no matter what you do, really)

cut to at least 10%, bulk to 15% and repeat
>>
>>37563343

You should always be lean if you start pinning.

In my opinion roids are wasted if you do a cut cycle. For optimal gains i would always bulk cycle.
Also:

>6'3"
>183 lbs
>fat

This alone tells me you are a noob lifter and have no muscle at all, which is the reason why you should fucking lift first and build a base before you hop on the roids.

No wonder so many roiders look shit. 90% of them are people like you
>>
>>37563394

800mg week of tren with no test. Dude seriously. What the fuck were you thinking. Pin test now.
>>
>>37563394

Dafuq are you doing? Atleast do a TRT test cycle, you dont want to be on 800 tren with a shutdown testoserone system.

Fucking facepalm
>>
>>37563378
any news from that qt with the wrong nummber?
>>
>>37563281
>>37563304

Australia has hectic seizures in general lately, there's multiple 'operations' in place or so I'm told.

Whether that's true or not is another story. Lots of seizures though. For what it's worth, SD does have good pharma gear.
>>
>>37563417

Number was right, texted me the next day. We went back and forth for like 4 texts. I was semi-flirty and she stopped texting back. Haven't heard from her in 24hours now. Fuck she was QT, I'm really upset about it.
>>
>>37563427

Now I'm literally lying in bed browsing fit cause I keep thinking about my ex. Fuck these feels man, I just want to find a new qt to replace these memories with.
>>
>>37563402
yeah thats what i was thinking too...

and yeah i'm a noob lifter, i started losing weight a year ago, slowly, then seriously, lost like 20 kilo (propably 45lbs?), but it was a crash diet so i propably lost lot of muscles too, i was dyel anyway.

i think i'm gonna do that, keep bulking slowly with clean food to put on some muscle masse first.

also any idea how much muscle masse you can put on in a month with a good clean diet and training?
>>
>>37563425
I hate that as someone who is a productive citizen who doesn't harm others, I'm constantly worried because of some fucking hormones and the government being gestapo about anything remotely fun

I'm just gonna have to bow down and prey to the steroid gods that my stuff gets through
>>
>>37563394

Jesus fucking christ dude

You're smashing 800mg of tren and you know nothing.
>>
>>37563440

Pretty much our country summed up.
>>
>>37563442

Seriously laughing at how dumb this is. Babbys first cycle and is 800mg tren deep with no test. Gonna wanna kill himself when his dick is broken and he's all depressed and moody as fuck with every tren side known to man
>>
>>37563442
Can't be real
Gotta be biggest troll today

>>37563448
Yup I'm just sad now
How's your blast going anyway?
>>
>>37563459

Not happening atm, just on a pseudo-PSMF/keto diet cutting. 1000cal deficit, 250 Test/250 Tren/60mg Epistane/60mcg Clen/40mcg T3. Weight falling off, form and strength getting better. Things are going well so far.

Wbu?
>>
>>37563427
>>37563436

Uhh that sucks.

Like that other anon said a few days ago, a girl might give you her number, be flirty and nice and text you back, even when she doesnt plan to do anything with you.

Let me quote that guy :"

>Its fucking pointless and retarded, but woman are retarded in general

I'd say dont double or triple text her or anything. Edgy shit like " Are you still alive?", "hello? You there?" will just make it worse. If she stops texting, so do you.

I just realize i girl did this to me aswell, and im not even upset or sad about it, luckily.

Curious, if you are so in love with your ex, why did you leave? (or did she?)
>>
>>37563473

Stop, do more research. Lift more, eat more. Then come back.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 804x1005) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 804x1005
>>37563476
Oh I thought you were back on the bulk, trying to make up for lost time.
I'm trying to get to 90Kg
Feeling big, feeling strong, looking ah obese I think the anons said.
At least the acne scars are slowly fading and some anons gave good advice on getting rid of them
>>
>>37563477

It's a whole long mess of a story about my ex. She was a chronic liar and a cheat. But she was my first "true" love I guess. I wanted to believe she'd change and it'd work out, but it never did. She left me for someone else essentially. She could've been perfect, but the lies and the cheating fucked it all up.
>>
>>37563495

I still have feelings for her, but after the way she treated me. Going back wouldn't be smart. I deserve better. Why would I want to be with someone who cheated me once before
>>
>>37563495

no such thing as perfect mate, and that idealization is why you were blind to the nastier aspects of her personality.

plenty of good women out there, none of them perfect, but perfection is an unobtainable thing. Youve just got to make the best out of a good situation.

keep ur head up m8
>>
>>37563438

A month? You should lift for atleast a year before you even think about pinning.

When i was a noob lifter, i put on 3-4kg pure muscle in 5-6 months. Thats all i can say.

Anyways a month wont do shit, you will still be dyel.

Dont be one of those retarded fat frauds who look worse than nattys.

Its your body, so if you are a depressed sad fuck and roids are the only thing you can look forward in your life, go ahead and do it.

But do it right. Lift harder, harder than nattys and eat good.
>>
>>37563495
>>37563504
Too real

Just wait and know nobody goes out of their way to fall in love and actually makes it work.
You just live life and some day somebody will turn up who fits perfectly with you. That's all it takes.
>>
>>37563504

Meh, that's exactly my problem. I give these girls unrealistic perfect visions and then I'm blind to the nasty sides of them.
>>
>>37563513

I just need to go date somebody else to get her out of my head. Replace these old memories with somebody else. Cause lord knows she did
>>
>>37563489

Nah, blow up lean. Always.

That's good man, starting to look proportionate. Arms are looking good. That said, acne scars need to be looked after.
>>
Does it matter in any way if i change brands during my cycle? Doing 500mg test-e
>>
>>37563523

Not a big deal lad
>>
>>37563506
>Dont be one of those retarded fat frauds who look worse than nattys.

lol its depressing how true this is across the board with steroid users

I really shouldn't be throwing stones though, ive gotten soft as fuck since i got off the rons and replaced it with alcohol and stuffing my face
>>
>>37563489
i can see you would look pretty decent if you cut.

work the chest more. Chest i just 1# best and most attractive muscle in my opinion.
>>
>>37563525
lel, did she leave you for someone smaller as you? i always kek when that happens, makes the whole breakup thing more bearable
>>
>>37563520
Yep
Moving on even if it's just a bunch of one night stands, is the best way to handle it.
Get her out of your mind by doing stuff that interests you. Hobbies and shit

>>37563522
Yup, gonna be looking in to the stuff the guys suggested today
Plus got an appointment booked with derma to have a look at them and get some professional work done.

>>37563528
I know. Chest now looks smaller because I actually have lats, I've gone back to hitting chest twice a week so it gets back to where it needs to be proportionally
>>
>>37563526
why would you do that?

return to the dark side nigger
>>
>>37563538

It totally makes it more bearable. She's now with a 5'2 turbomanlet with Lel no gains. Probably like 120 lbs.

6'1 master race here
>>
>>37563542

There's some decent ways to mitigate it. At least it's winter so the cold air will get things looking better.
>>
>>37563525
Thanks, thought so ;)

Does it matter that i always inject in my left quad?(weekly injections) I've injured my right leg in the past and just dont feel that comfortable injecting in my right leg..
>>
>>37563563

Once weekly injections? Again not such a big deal. I would add another muscle group though for safety at least. Maybe glutes? I pin like 8 different sites just to avoid scar tissue
>>
>>37563574

But then again I'm also pinning tren daily. :^)
>>
>>37563548

got depressed and bored with life and went and did other shit for the better part of a year.

im getting back on eventually, but not yet.
>>
>>37563554
Yeah
I'm basically planning on having them sand the fuckers off and I'll look in to bleaching the hyperpigmentation.
Sounds extreme but it's actually really tame next to lasers
>>
>>37563583

>sanding the fuckers off

The fuck, give me the lasers before sanding them off myself
>>
>>37563304
>Except people who have bought from hive have said the same thing
Source? HIVE says they've had zero reports of seizures.
>>
>>37563069
Train for another year and then comeback to this. You're little brother should definetly not shoot test, his dick won't work without TRT when he's fucking 30.
>>
>>37563595
No dude I mean dermobrasion
The doc basically sands the scars off
It's a lot more neuanced than that but you get the general idea
>>
>>37563574
Thanks, scar tissue does not seem to be a problem so far. I Cant work legs the next day tho, but I plan my routine around that. So prob will just stick to my left quad then. Was just wondering if my testosterone levels would be higher in my left leg compared to my right leg but that is probably negligible.
>>
>>37563598

Considering I know someone who HAS had one of their packages seized a few weeks ago...

Does it reflect on the source or the customer? That's the quandary.
>>
>>37563606

Why not try injecting into your pecs or lats, or even shoulders? Better safe than sorry wth that scar tissue man
>>
>>37563598
Anons on here have said it
And now that I've typed that I realize how reliable that sounds kek
>>
>>37563603

I literally imagined you with a sander, sanding out your chest. Lel
>>
>>37563582
depressed?

well you do know that roids would fix that quickly.
>>
>>37563615
That all seems quite painful.. The injection mark is gone the next week and don't try to pin the exact same spot. (if if remembered the previous spot correctly) So not really afraid of the scar tissue.. I will prob change injection sides in my next cycle if i decide to inject more frequently ;) thanks for your concern
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
>tfw Albs bestie is all over my FB again
>tfw I realize she's friends with a nurse I was seeing
Nope, not ANOTHER one of that nurses friends.
No sneaky blondes on the side for me I guess :^)

>>37563629
Jesus Christ dude
That's insane
Like literally mental illness levels of stressing over looks
>>
>>37563633

i was on at the time. Had been for far too long. Thats why i stopped, to give my body a break and get back into normal life.
>>
>>37563615
nigger, not him but its just fucking uncomfortable injecting that shit into your upper body.

i havent pinned anything besides quads since years.
>>
>>37563637

Most of us roofers have dat mental illness body imagine.

Objectively of course
>>
>>37563615
lats? that shit sucks.

lower body only, everything else would freak the shit out of me.
>>
>>37563647

I have no issues with shoulders, or lats. Chest sometimes is hard.
>>
>>37563640
mind telling me what happened?

im just curious what you did that maade you depressed on a roid cycle.
>>
>>37563652
>>37563647

You'll get over the whole needle fear someday ladies :>)
>>
Why shouldn't i jump on the gear /fit/?

I don't plan on competing and i want to look good, i dont want to spend 5 years maticulously counting calories to get my ideal body. Lifting is enjoyable and i eat well out of habit

I want unbiased, real opinions, pros vs cons. Anyone?
>>
>>37563671

Hop in. If you don't care, yolo. Life is too short
>>
>>37563663
Could you shoot 800mg of tren into your neck? Also your jaw muscles?I might split my dose between both sides of my jaw and a whole pack of gum everyday at the gym. I'm lanklet, 6 foot 5 and need help senpai.
>>
>>37563684

L E L
E
L
>>
>>37563662

just a build up of being jaded with life at the time. It took me a while to figure out but i later realized it was a lack of real community and goals/living for something beyond my immediate self pleasure.
>>
>>37563671
You'll miss out on your family, lose the natty card and you can get the LA body look in like a fucking year dude. Just cut weight and lift for hypertrophy it takes 8 months and then you get what you wanted.
>>
>>37563690
srs how could I do 5x5 for my jaw?
>>
>>37563671
if you know how to train and eat, smart enough to make research before you start pinning and you are not a teen, there is no reason to not hop on.

As long as you are smart about it and do it right, there is nothing wrong with doing roids.
>>
>>37563696

Miss out on your family? I don't know what this is supposed to mean famalam. Shorten life span?
>>
>>37563691
so basically

>tfw no gf
>tfw lonely lifter
>tfw not a close group of friends to do retarded shit with
>>
>>37563709

no

no community. Thats different to having friends and gfs, I've always had an active social life and dated plenty. (careful if you say something about girlfriends 3 times, jerry is called to the thread)

I'm talking about having a shared identity with something larger than yourself. Your friends are really just people you do stuff with.

an example of community can be, but not necessarily the only example, say, religion.
>>
>>37563707
Shits really bad for your heart, liver and hormones in mid-life. Idk man the temptation is there but I'm staying natty.
>>
>>37563730

Yolo. Live fast die hard, leave a big fucking coffin
>>
File: teenage mutant no calves turtle.png (573 KB, 548x697) Image search: [Google]
teenage mutant no calves turtle.png
573 KB, 548x697
everybody following our friend bostin? kek
>>
>>37563730

So is the average western lifestyle. Funny that.
>>
5 days until cycle including tren and sdrol, cant wait.
>>
>>37563738
Exactly yolo..
>>
>>37563739

just a reminder that at one point, or probably still, bostin was taking 13 grams/week of assorted drugs.

so much for it all being about drugs.
>>
>>37563761
I can totally understand why bodybuilders want to achieve an unhuman physique, but why does Bostin take it this far?
The gut is obviously not aesthetic. Does he just want to get as big as he can without giving a shit about his gut?
>>
>>37563761

I feel like that wasn't the case. He even said himself his stuff was underdosed or not what it was supposed to be. 'Primo' being EQ etc.

13 grams of supposed gear, maybe. I've seen his coaching advice, and it actually isn't too bad. Just very drug dependent. I feel like he would have been much more than what he was, had he been following that advice and running that much gear. But we'll never really know with something like him.
>>
>>37563719
lol i dont get it.

You were depressed because you werent part of a fanatic religious cricle ?

nvm, whatever it was it sounds like a retarded reason to be depressed.
>>
>>37563773

You know a lot of bodybuilders look exactly like that after the quantity of food they eat during meals and not flexing their gut, yeah? Myself included in that, and I haven't touched any of the compounds that should give the classic palumboism look.

Hell, most people in general look like that. But for some reason if you're a bodybuilder and you stop tensing your abs for 10 seconds you're a pregnant freak.
>>
Hey, have any Canadians in this thread had problems with transpharma lately? I need to buy my pct, but I'v been hearing that shit on sst is getting fucked up.
>>
>>37563779

I think that total was also him counting the synthol use.

I don't think he actually looks as shit as most people claim he does when hes in comp, but for all the shit he talked about other people and how much he was going to "expose" the game for what it really was, all he ended up doing was getting a nasty infection and then displaying that you can't just increase the doses and expect to compete with guys who have been working at it for 10 years.
>>
>>37563804

I definitely believe that, then. He goes insane with SEO usage. Granted it actually doesn't look ridiculous on him, but it's not entirely warranted at the amount he uses.

That's exactly it. He doesn't have the genetic response or ability to keep up with people who have experience/careers in it. Having a poor affinity to what is actually happening and his overall health (at the time, he seems to be more wary of it now but it's still not great) was a recipe for a trainwreck.
>>
>>37563788
yeah I guess that's true also
he has a s1ck back btw
>>
>>37563739
How do i prevent from looking like him on roids?

Im only taking test. Will i end up a dick skinned, unastehtic beer gutted mongoloid if i take too much/for too long?
>>
>>37563773
>I can totally understand why bodybuilders want to achieve an unhuman physique, but why does Bostin take it this far?

masT is all i can think of....
>>
>>37563856
yeah but mast doesn't have a belly
why take roids so much if you get a belly
>>
Can any of you guys tell me what exactly a wife beater is? I know Chris Brown is one but apparently it's also an item of clothing.
>>
File: laugh1.jpg (22 KB, 491x224) Image search: [Google]
laugh1.jpg
22 KB, 491x224
>>37563739
HAHAHHA. iam dead

>>37563856
Stay a skinny twink then. twink
>>
>>37563902
A real human being
And a real hero
>>
File: WehaHNuoOgY.jpg (43 KB, 320x468) Image search: [Google]
WehaHNuoOgY.jpg
43 KB, 320x468
>>37563773
>I can totally understand why bodybuilders want to achieve an unhuman physique, but why does Bostin take it this far?
because you don't understand body/muscle dysmorphia.
>>
>>37563909
lol im just saying, you are too big for your size.

100+kg at 6' is out of proportion.
>>
250 test e and 500 tren e and week

12 days since last pin, something came up, do i pin more to make up for lost pins or do i begin with where i left off? 125 test 250 tren e3d
>>
>>37564069
where you left off
>>
>>37563987
das a big dude maine
>>
>>37564063
Why are you on roids
>>
>>37562110
He told me his stuff is pre ban so I'd say go for it
>>
>>37563489
id rather be dyel than have acne this bad. It literally looks like bodyhair from afar
>>
File: cbtcbt.jpg (25 KB, 309x267) Image search: [Google]
cbtcbt.jpg
25 KB, 309x267
>>37564063
I was on my biggest at 102kg, but currently cutting ,thus i lost some kg's.

If you feel fine using roids while looking like a dyel, then who am i to stop you
>>
>>37563850
just avoid slin and hgh
>>
>>37563489
is this imaginary lats syndrome?
>>
Any aussies use H*** labs? I sent them an email and still no reply. whats the usual reply time?
>>
File: pianchi.jpg (93 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
pianchi.jpg
93 KB, 640x960
>>37564162
are you gonna do an epic blast now you have a job?
I think you should aim for 115-125kg at 10%
>>
>>37564187
Probably. When i got my first paycheck, i'am gonna buy a massive stock of test-e probably. I dunno how the company will react on my eating pattern, thus have to see how that goes. It's an informal company, so it might be possible.

whatever it takes
>>
>>37564221
JM used to eat his chicken and rice in his car om breaks to avoid such problems
bosslife
>>
>>37564221
did they notice you were a big guy?
how was the atmosphere during the interview
I wonder how your first day at work will go kek
>>
File: 1439386507327.jpg (85 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1439386507327.jpg
85 KB, 612x612
>>37564221
>>37564237
What is this crap about not being able to eat at work?
>>
>>37564238
not him, but i can guarantee you they were talking behind his back about him and how big he is.
>>
>>37564237
lmao, seriously?

this company has 1 hour lunch break. and they work 7 hours and 45 strict. hell yes

>>37564238
In some interviews they commented on it. I wore a oversize dressing shirt to hide my gains. Looked like a fat man in that. kek

but with this interview they didn't say something about it. But the HR-manager asked if i compete etc

At my intern, some were really afraid and looked really strange at my arms. But when i start to talk and just say what they wanna hear, they ignore it.

Like, there was one manager that was bullying everyone in the office, but me. kek
>>
>>37564272
yeah first impression is huge
it's important to have a chat and try to soften them up
>>
>>37564294
yeah true. I was really nervous in some interviews at the beginning. Some were constantly checking my hands and arms lel

>>37564301
60 euro for 10ml. 1ml per ampull, exactly.

40 euro for 10ml(more like 8-9ml) UGL

with ugl you always get 8/9ml instead of 10ml.

what do you charge m8
>>
>>37564272
Everyone eats at their desk in America
They question that I'm eating healthy but not that I'm consuming thousands of calories in their faces

>>37564301
Shill plz go
>>
5am, got home from banging some 6ft redhead Ive had sexual tension with for years. First time hanging out with her

Doing tons of blow, she sticks a buttplug in my ass and I fuck her and cum in her mouth. Could barely get my dick to work though not on any gear right now and I can never sex good on drugs.

Does viagra cancel out coke dick? Might order some when I hop back on the train.
>>
>>37564187
Literally a swole Dennis Quaid
>>
Just because:

Was just in Thailand. bought some "Pharma" Test E, Test P, Dbol, and Anadrol from a pharmacy. Shit is so cash.

Brought it back in my check luggage into Canada. Was sketch af. Laughing to myself after because border services bro at YVR was obviously on gear.

Filled rest of the cycle with Canadian UGL Transfarma. Cycle is kickstart test P and Anadrol. Test E + Tren E 8 weeks. Test E + NPP 8 weeks

Currently 6 weeks in and have gained approx 22lbs and look vascular as fuck. Would highly recommend Transpharma and Thai gear
>>
>>37564386
>Brought it back in my check luggage into Canada
you are a special kind of stupid
>>
>>37564348
Yeah that was also the case at my internship. I hope it's the same over here. Otherwise i have to eat on the toilet
>>
>>37564447
Mix chicken and rice in a big gulp cup
No one would think twice
>>
>>37564508
do you work with any qt girls?
>>
Thinking about starting on a 250mg test-e cycle.
But I have a couple of questions first

1.will it affect my natural test production?

2. Will I develop gyno?

3. What happens if I get off test forever?

4. What can I do to prevent 1&2?
>>
>>37563079
>>
File: 1448810454734.jpg (22 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1448810454734.jpg
22 KB, 400x396
>>37564508
That;s why i hate this society. EAT fucking mcdonalds as a fat 500lbs whale, nobody bats an eye. But eat chicken and rice as a big man, everyone is IN SHOCK!!

HOW DARE HE EAT CHICKEN AND RICE. FUCKING FILTH

>>37564526
wow, that;s pretty good m8
>>
File: 1439527573251.jpg (72 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1439527573251.jpg
72 KB, 480x640
>>37564508
>in a big gulp cup
Wtf is this ghetto degeneracy. Get a plate or a bowl you savage.
>>37564447
>Otherwise i have to eat on the toilet
I just can't even right now with you guys.
>But you gotta do what it takes god damnit, right babe?
>>
>>37564447
why the fuck are you eating on the toilet you autist? Eat where everybody else eats, are you retarded?
>>
>>37564542
1. yes
2. yes
3. you'll die
4. kill urslef

At least try to do research before asking questions
>>
>>37564578
Are you being I R O N I C or actually srs
>>
>>37564578
I am researching by asking here, fuckface.
>>
>>37564521
Of course
Getting good looks too since I'm the office alpha
But I'm autistic oh well

>>37564526
I'm in my cube
Gotta drink your chicken

>>37564550
Stop flaunting your privilege shitlord

>>37564553
I eat straight out of a big tubberwear
"Why is your tubberwear filled with trash jerry"
It's fruit you savages
>>
>>37564610
Go research on the steroids reddit.

>>37564603
I'm taking the piss, but technically everything I said is true. Test will affect your natural test, and you will get gyno, if you don't keep it in check, everybody dies, and if you kill yourself you will prevent 1&2.
>>
>>37564447
what was the internship?
>>
>>37564632
Simply not replying would've been a much better option as you've wasted your time literally posting with no purpose. But thanks anyway.
>>
>>37564657
shitposting is a lifestyle fuccboi
>>
>>37564663
Haha yea sure
>>
Planning to cycle test for 14 weeks. Am I missing something?

30x 250mg Test E amps
60x 20mg Nolva
30x 25mg Aromasin
(5000IU HCG, not sure if I'm going to run this)
Needles/plungers/swabs

Do I need more AI?
>>
>>37564709
Forgot to say 500mg/week
>>
File: 1442381202888.jpg (31 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1442381202888.jpg
31 KB, 640x640
>>37564709
Looks good. Run the HCG during cycle.
>>
>>37564741

Those are some top tier fake tits, would prefer less botox and lip injections though
>>
Can't wait to finish my blast so I can cut to single digits, and cosplay as Joseph Joestar, although I won't be as big as him yet. Maybe next blast though.
>>
Trying to get fake natty look.

300 test-e
12.5 aromsin

Gud or no gud?
Will I lose my gains when I'm done?
>>
hnnng 10 days left till i put my order
>>
>>37564783
What a great amount of information you decided to share with us.

I can say, without a doubt, that you can go fuck your self.
>>
>>37564753
Top tier fake tits are like top tier reddit threads.
>>
>>37564846
A big fucking circlejerk?
>>
>>37564610

That's not research, that's waiting to be fed information.

I'll try this in uni for my next paper.

"Tell me the answer to everything, I'll write it down. You grade me. Obviously going to get an A+ right?"

These questions have been answered and discussed and the whole mechanism behind the shit involved is discussed weekly. Every single time the answers to these questions are found within minutes by just going through the archive for 2 minutes and using a search option.

>>37564542

1. Maybe.
2. Maybe.
3. No way to know sure.
4. Depends.

We have no info on you, have 0 medical history and you're asking about side effects which vary from person to person.

We. Don't. Know.

Just do it. Keep side effect drugs near you just in case and jump in.

And if you think anyone can tell you exactly how you will respond, you're an idiot. Prepare for the worst. Which is being on for life and needing a lot of drugs to combat sides. Or death by sauna.
>>
>>37564827

Well, considering this is a fitness board I reckon everyone is capable enough to be able to fuck themselves.

PAGING COACH.

I read up on that dopamine stuff. I have no idea why nobody ever said that before, it fits perfectly with at least 1/3 of the symptoms of bpd, and those symptoms are also the ones that pose a more immediate danger to myself and those around me.

The others are more a longterm thing.
>>
>>37564885
thats one way to scare the shit out of someone.

meanwhile people here pin 900mg test and its no big deal.
>>
>>37564885
>Instead of simply asking a question in a place literally full of people who use steroid, you should spend 100+ hours researching what you want, while not actually knowing what the fuck you want.
>>
>>37564885
>>37564981
>Enter /ck/
>Hey guys I want to make banana bread, I have all the ingredients to make 1 serving, how do I do it?
>GIT THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU WANT TO BE SPOONFED INFORMATION
>GO RESEARCH HOW BANANAS ARE GROWN AND HOW BREAD IS MADE FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>37564981
You're acting like youll learn everything about steroids in a few questions, took me a year of reading fraud posts and researching other sites before i decided i was ready.

Also youre asking on an anime anonymous forum is like asking random people on yahoo to diagnose if you have cancer.
>>
>fuck qt power lifter girl
>nice as fuck ass, makes me food and protein in her underwear, loaded as fuck and successful
>hung out with her for a few days now, I like her but haven't said anything yet
>this one dude is trying to Mack on her and it's working

Hold me brehs, I want to wife this chick the fuck up next time I see her what should I say? "I really dig fucking you, and being good friends, let's make it an exclusive thing"

That's if she hasn't already fucked him, she seems kind of slutty but kind of innocent so I'm not sure what's happening
>>
>>37564981
Are you the guy asking if he'll make gains on 300 test 3?

Because if so, you know, maybe follow it up with some info about your self.
Height, weight, bodyfat. Are all reaaaaaally good pieces of information. Also, how long are you gonna cruise on that for?
Are you gonna blast with that cruise?

WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

Also, go fuck your self. And even if you give me those answers I will not ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever respond to you.
>>
>>37565026
>this one dude is trying to Mack on her and it's working

thats the point where you should realize its not gonna hppen
>>
>>37565156
I'm positive it could happen, we already act like a couple, I'm just skeptical on if I want it, because she didn't seem slutty in the sense that she hadn't had sex months before me apparently, and was tight, but I did cum in her mouth the first night I met her lol so she prob a sloot. But god damn is she a catch, she drives me around and buys me shit all the time too. The thought of dudeman trying to lift with her and fuck her drives me up the fucking wall and I want to eat his heart, but nothing I can do since I didn't say anything about us having a real relationship yet. If I wife that up and find out she was getting fucked already Im gonna be blooowweddd
>>
>>37564301
>boatload of pharma test cyp

what brand and do they sell that OTC in pharmacies over there? If so I'm coming over.
>>
>>37565142
>I have no info whatsoever, therefore I will ask you to go look for info elsewhere.
>>
>>37564981
People get so angry on 4chan

Id love to have someone try and speak to me like this irl
Met a real socially awkward internet person last weekend
He was at a party though so cant be that bad but full on neckbeard
>>
>>37565287
why dont you just ask her?
I once asked a girl I was just seeing about a dude that was talking to her
>is he your fuckbuddy
>no he wished he was
asking shit like that with a little apathy goes a long way
>>
>>37565399
Nice try jew
>>
>>37565026
Go for it son - it's hard to ruin a casual fling it can only get better if she's truly a qt
>>
D E D T H R E A D

E

D

T

H

R

E

A

D
>>
>>37566034
How much gear do I need to attract qt's like this?
>>
File: 1465862319177.png (289 KB, 654x600) Image search: [Google]
1465862319177.png
289 KB, 654x600
>>37566034
Good job look what you did
>>
File: Yuri_red_alert.jpg (376 KB, 1541x964) Image search: [Google]
Yuri_red_alert.jpg
376 KB, 1541x964
They just called me. I can start monday.

they offer: 2300 for 38 hours.

good, or ? shall i accept
>>
>>37565469
Yeah I guess I can ask, at the same time I don't want to come off as an insecure little bitch though. I guess it wouldn't be as big a deal if I just asserted dominance over her with trying to make her mine
>>
What do cross fitter take? And how do their hearts not explode?
>>
>>37566213
lol dont be greedy, thats good money.

also 38 hours?

>tfw when you work 50 hours as a consutrction worker while those fat lazy fucks in the office earn more than you
>>
File: 1465355558603.png (334 KB, 504x456) Image search: [Google]
1465355558603.png
334 KB, 504x456
>>37566213
60 an hour??!!?
>>
>>37566284
2300 per month, 38 hours per week
>>37566213
>tfw i made 1400 gross renting out canoes 20 hours per week
didnt have to pay taxes cus i made so little over entire year lel
>>
>>37565007
>Enter /fit/
>I have the body to start exercising, tell me what to do
>>
On week 15 of my blast and running out of test (lost a vial when travelling to my gf). I'm not wanting to by more atm as I have about 140 vials of sust from my trt I don't use. My bloods are fine so I'm going to extend my blast for another 15 weeks but need to make the switch to sust.

The test e peak levels comedown should crossover with the sust start up correct? Steroidlcalc shows decent levels at beginning of week 3.
>>
File: 1439526797239.jpg (693 KB, 1176x1065) Image search: [Google]
1439526797239.jpg
693 KB, 1176x1065
>>37566213
You said 2300 was pretty good right?
>>
>>37566213
Take it for now and keep an eye out for higher paying jobs etc. Now you can afford to get even bigger, buy some gh and slin.
>>
>>37566372
lmao bitch cant even swing up past her hands
>>
Somebody catch me up from January ;..;
>>
Guess who's back, back again
Chem is back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back?
Guess who's back?

DA NA NA NA NA
DA NA NA NA
>>
>>37566452
pics of jm doing gay shit got leaked so he disappeared (assumed suicide)
bimbo is now doing gay porn
notop is back
theres a girl trip now (op pic related)
some guy from your high school came in here talking about you the other day
lots of vendors on sst shutting down (probably due to cops finding out about sst)

not much else going on tbqh
>>
File: 1465568855268.png (437 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1465568855268.png
437 KB, 853x480
>>37566472
hello chem how are you bud
>>
>>37566452
do you still sell shit
>>
>>37566452

bimbo fucks ass
jm is a pussy
masT is based
the girltrip in OP's pic is an absolute whore
some kangaroo trip who thinks he knows his shit
>>
how much test-e a week is equivalent to a natural guy with high test?
>>
>>37566452
bimbo sucks black cock
jm's g4p pics got released and he chickened out
>>
>>37566545

I'm alrightish. On work release in the jail. I got two weeks from 8AM to 2PM to go job hunting. At the house with Nat atm.

Can't have electronics in the jail. Gotta do 3-4 months of this shit fml.
>>37566523

Holy fucking kek JM

At least I admit to semi homo shit lel

>>37566551

Yes but not atm gotta brew and I don't have the time to. Also got 3 years probation and they can search my house whenever so I'm getting my shit out ASAP
>>
analgirl bought me a protein bar today :)
>>
>>37566568
>some kangaroo trip who thinks he knows his shit
hes been here for years
also kng is back to some degree
>>37566589
yeah it wasnt some discreet homo shit either, it was like full glute spread type shit
>>
>>37566576

A lot of people say 150mg is high natty levels.

There are also people who think 250mg is still within natty levels lol.

the latter is bs
>>
>>37566472
:D
>>
>>37566576
100-200
100mg got me to 800ng/ dl

>>37566452
FL has a job and a gf
I'm a living God (still)
>>
>>37566609

FRANKIE MAH NIG WUT UP SENPAI

Are you joocy yet?
>>
>>37566576
>>37566616
150mg got me just over the natty limit for the ranges in my country (UK)
>>
>>37566628
>FRANKIE MAH NIG WUT UP SENPAI
SUP GAVINATOR

managed to get a jb8 gf in your absence lol.

>Are you joocy yet?
still not close to your lvl brah
>>
File: MJ laughing.gif (2 MB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
MJ laughing.gif
2 MB, 160x120
>>37566213
you will only make the equivalent of 30k usd a year?
>>
>>37566589
did you learn your lesson you stupid faggot?
gonna take pschedelics again even though they you know they make you psychotic?
maybe you will kill someone this time
>>
>>37566648

Dude I've been natty 6 months no lifting I look like shit
>>
>>37566671

You know us manlets neber lern :>
>>
>>37566692
sure make light of it
you are fucking scum
you deliberately put yourself in psychotic state multiple times in which you were a danger to others
yet you joke about it?
you got off lightly
>>
>>37566711

I didn't cut my orals with anything, what's prompting you to say that?
>>37566714

Luv you too bae ;..;
>>
>>37566674
Do I finally weigh more than you
>>
Is there a major difference between 250 and 500 test a week in a PSMF? I intend to go for 18weeks. 6'1, currently 190 19%bf. 29 years old on TRT indefinitely. I just wanna lean out somewhat "fast" until I'm at a healthy enough bodyfat and state to start blasting Tren.
>>
>>37566631
>>37566616

how much lean muscle did you put on (per month/year), if that was all you were on?
>>
>>37566727
>Luv you too bae ;..;
that's all you have to say?
you don't genuinely feel remorseful in the slightest?
>>
>>37566739

I cut to 148 but been eating a ton of junk lately, back up to 160 now
>>
>>37566759

Yes but the 6 months of county time, 9 months of work release, 3 years of probation, and $25,000 in restitution I owe seems like a pretty fair payment on my part.
>>
>>37566781
you going to go full sober for life?
it's clear that you cannot handle any psychoactive substance without going absolutely losing your mind and becoming psychotic
other wise you are just going to end back up in prison for most of your life
>>
>>37566778

Is there any validation to this? People have a history of saying all sorts of shit about me.

And benzos and opiates are the only two things I don't fuck with.

I sell primarily IRL, has nothing but glowing reviews. The only people I sold to online were Cheerbro, mossad, and some guy in Virginia that bought Tren and Var. So unless it was one of those I'm calling bullshit.
>>
>>37566753
essentially I'm trying to find out if my shitty gains are simply because natty, or because I'm low test
>>
>>37566833
wait you think you're low test on 150mg test e?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.