[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sleeping after domestic abuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1464185406157.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464185406157.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
Anyone have experience with this? Im 18 so cant move out. Excuse the poor grammar etc its 1am. Step dad has been abusive a few times towards my mum when he gets drunk and made me call the cops on him once, after that and not being able to do anything about it (im skinny, working on it.) I have sub concious ptsd every time theyre outside drinking (~3 times per week) and it causes me to not be able to sleep therefore fucking with my gains and making me feel like shit. What do? My parents dont want to improve their shitty lives theyre just getting fatter and dying sooner every day
>>
>anime picture

your stepdad probably beats your mum because she raised a failure
>>
Simple, join the military or work at some shitty part time.job and move in with people who require roomates to pay for rent. Its not that hard. Youre just 18 and haven't really accepted how shitty it is to grow up and work half of your life. It's pretty easy moving out desu. Ur just a pussy. Let your parents die.
>>
>>37541633
Old phone, its literally the only pic I have on here thats not me half naked
>>
>>37541620
Run away. Hop on a shipping boat and travel to the Middle East. Live amongst new cultures, live on the streets, dive into the mind of a common street criminal.. But NEVER become one of them. Train martial arts with various masters.. Thai Chi.. Jiu Jitsu... Ninjitsu... Breath in your fears. Face your destiny. And return home 7 years later, a changed man.. A man with knowledge and power. And then confront your parents. It's the only way
>>
>>37541646
Im in uni for the next 3 years so unfortunately thats not possible and no we dont have dorms, all the money I make is going towards uni and food
>>
>>37541677
wait what, are you saying you're going to university but still staying with your parents?

or do you mean that you're going to university in september

cause if it's the former, kill yourself and if it's the latter you're gonna be moved out in like 3 months anyway
>>
>>37541695
Already in uni. Yeah I live with them because my minimum wage job doesnt give me enough money for living expenses as well as paying for my education
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 720x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 720x399
>>37541620
Learn the ways of the force.
>>
>>37541726
if you're not living at uni whilst going to uni you're essentially just repeating school and missing out everything fun about university

every day i'm reminded about how america sucks in every way, i do a degree which leaves me with no free time to work and if it wasn't for an expenses loan from the government i doubt the vast majority of people could even go to university

your parents are probably arguing because of the tension of having to support somebody in their house who, in their eyes, is already an adult and would be fully independent if they grew up in their generation
>>
File: 1447336425360-1.jpg (322 KB, 637x580) Image search: [Google]
1447336425360-1.jpg
322 KB, 637x580
>>37541660
Posy boypussy
>>
>>37541750
Fuck me youre an asshole you know that? Im not American, nobody here lives at Uni because they dont provide any housing. Everyone I know in uni lives with their parents still. We're upper middle class, they have a high disposable income and spend everything they dont need on alcohol and junk food
>>
>>37541620
You move out as soon as you can and leave their problems where they belong... With them
>>
>>37541676
this desu
>>
>>37541620
man if i had a step dad that abused my mum i would fuck him up
>>
>>37541620
avoid being with people that hurt you. go out with the keys and without them noticing. give a long walk. come back and see if they are still raging. During the walks plan your future and how you gonna move when you get a job. Or...face him and tell him you don't want him anymore and act so your mum separates from him...or...go to the gym and Squat out the rage, then t-rex kick him in the ribs
>>
buy a gun
>>
You kill that fucker. What kind of bitch nigga are you that you let your mom get slapped around?
>>
my mother had an abusive spic boyfriend and i would always see bruises on her arms. i went over to her apartment 2 yrs ago at new years and my brother and i were trying to sleep in the room next to hers when we heard screams. we ran out to see what was going on and i just saw my mom being dragged out the door in her undergarments by the spic. a passerby called 911 while we tried to make sure our mom was safe. we figured the only way to make sense to her was to put ourselves in between him but she ended up choosing him. it was pretty hard to sleep for the week after and i still have nightmares about it but life sucks and there's not much you can do about it
>>
>>37541620
slit his throat in his sleep
stick a fork in his eye
poison one of his beers

or move out, you're 18 ffs
>>
>>37541824
>Everyone I know in uni lives with their parents still

that's because nobody wants to associate with somebody who lives with their parents, so all the losers stick together
>>
>>37542039
this. what kind of a fucking pussy are you?
>>
Hey OP. My father has been and continues to be an alcoholic. Generally he is just verbally obnoxious and yells a lot, but a few times he has crossed the line.

Do not be afraid to get physical. It kind of sucks to have to shove your father into a cabinet or hit or threaten him etc, but sometimes it has to be done, especially since drunks don't really respond to reason.

It is not so much an act of punishment as it is a deterrent to any future bullshit.

Sorry you have to deal with it, but once you are financially independent much of the personal weight is gone and all that remains is an awkward sense of familial obligation and a gnawing guilt that your mother/stepmither/whoever continue to live with and put up with violent or semi-violent nonsense.
>>
I lift to escape this, why is it here?
>>
File: 1310555293078.jpg (23 KB, 255x243) Image search: [Google]
1310555293078.jpg
23 KB, 255x243
>>37541620
Burn down your house when the are away, google how to pass it as an accident. This will kick-start your life for sure, not like there is much to lose for you.
>>
>>37541997
>man if i had a step dad that abused my mum i would fuck him

FTFY
>>
Gotta get out bud.
I ran away when I was 17 to live with my dad, who was an alcoholic and way worse than my mother who was just overbearing, ran from that and stayed with friends I'd made that year so I didn't have to deal with DCF.
Only saw them once in a while to get my college shit in order, don't give up on yourself and let them hold you back man.
We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>37542039
When I was 12 I threw my dad against the wall for throwing my mom's crutches. OP kill your father. I also know the feel of being in University while living at home. This guy is right.... it's fucking depressing and everyone is taking out loans to live the dream.
>>
OP, you are aussie, like me. I was in your position a few years ago.

I too, was trapped at home, thinking that I had no choice. What you MUST do, and what I wish I had done, is move out immediately. It doesn't matter if you have to postpone uni or switch to full-time work and part-time uni... who cares. You will graduate eventually. It doesn't matter over the course of your 50 year career whether you finished uni at 21 or 24. You cannot live like this. And you would probably be better off because you'd end up finishing your degree with a lot of work experience.

I'm now 25, finished uni and moved out a long time ago. But I wish I had done it sooner.
>>
>>37541620
Unless you really want to save your mother it's time to save yourself and fly the nest anon
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.