[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal if someone says you smell in the gym? I work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1420507339443.jpg (51 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1420507339443.jpg
51 KB, 400x389
How do you deal if someone says you smell in the gym?
I work full time and once I get home, change into gym clothes and go to the gym, shower afterwards since I work hard and sweat.
I go with anxiety at the gym daily because I'm too self conscious about my smell I guess.
>>
use deodorant?
>>
I guess I'd be thankful that somebody let me know I smelled like shit and then fix it somehow
>>
>>37540522
Self improvement. Each day fix something in this case you smell like shit so fix it and thank that person. That's how you make it.

Unless your brown then you're fucked.
>>
Just explain the situation if you can't easily change it. Showering so often that you dry out your skin and hair just to please other people at a place where you spend like two hours every other day isn't worth it IMHO.
>>
>>37540522
>you smell
>Shit man, i'm sorry, but there's nothing i can do about it. And anyway, it's a gym so it really shouldn't matter that much. Have a good workout, bro. The give him a wink to show that you don't actually give a fuck about what he thinks
>>
>>37540537
wouldnt it be nuts if someone finally broke that to you, and you changed up your soap and started using a high powered deodorant and all the sudden women were all over you and you got a raise at work. your funk cloud could be the only thing holding you back
>>
>>37540522
You have to use antiperspirant, use talk powder in your feet and between your balls. Also check that there is no shit on your shoes.
>>
>>37540980
* Talc
>>
>>37540522
spray some deo up his nostrils, thattl do it.
after hes stunned from the deodarant attack you can easily finish him off with a barbell uppercut.
>>
>>37540980
Isn't talc been linked to cancer or some shit?
>>
>>37540522
Shower more and change what shoes you wear on a daily basis. I have the same anxiety, but my mind is now (kinda) at ease now that I keep my feet and shoes in good condition, as well as showering before and after exercising.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.