[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people tip the receptionist at the gym? Don't they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1427383829743.png (60 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1427383829743.png
60 KB, 1000x1000
Why do people tip the receptionist at the gym? Don't they already get a flat wage for working?
>>
>>37539844
yeah unless you want spit on your towels i recommend slipping them a fiver every now and then
>>
>>37539851
I dont use the towels and I've also never seen anybody else tip them. Also do you tip the cleaning staff too? Because they probably do more work then change the towels every few hours
>>
>>37539851
>He doesn't bring his own towels
No matter how much you tip you are getting spit covered towels that have been rubbed on sweaty arses
>>
>>37539844
Is this really a thing in murica?
>>
>>37539874
Nowadays some people have an auto-pay subscription for tips. You just give them your credit card info and it's automatically charged every month. I prefer tipping in cash so they don't have my info tho.
>>
Hate tipping so much.
>Having to tip my barber or he does a shitty haircut
>Having to tip the bus driver or he misses my stop on purpose
>Having to tip my fedora so i get girls
>Having to tip my boss 15% of my pay or he fires me
>Having to tip waiters or i get shit service
>>
>>37541960
You need to stop being a pussy and use it like a reward system if they do well, not the other way around.

How are you letting people control you so ealisy?
>>
>mfw $5 was taken out my bank for lack of tipping at la fitness
>>
>>37539851
>not wanting to wipe the qt receptionist's spit all over your body

Faggot
>>
What kind of gym do you go to with towels? All you need are some weights you pussies, I go to PF for late night workouts and then a locally owned gym in the mornings for when I need to deadlift.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.