[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I decided to get fit. I want to lose weight. I even bought gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1438388794363.jpg (38 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
1438388794363.jpg
38 KB, 600x468
I decided to get fit. I want to lose weight. I even bought gym booklet and here comes a problem. I am fucking obese. I afraid that if I come to a gym, all these fit and cool guys gonna laugh at me
>>
Everyone is already laughing at you. When you go outside your obesity isn't invisible.

If you start to look like a normal person the laughs will stop and you can stop worrying
>>
if you're a fat fuck at the gym people would rather give you a face of respect than laughter.
>>
>>37538887
you can be obese in a grocery store or obese in the gym, your choice.
>>
99% of the people in the gym give less than one metric tenth of a percent about your existence, they're there to train. Remember that the shitheaps who populate /fit/ are not an accurate slice of the population of the real world. No one cares about you, but if you go to the gym often enough a few might start to recognize you and notice the progress you're making.

You're at a point in your life right now where you need to make a critical choice, either you get started not being a piece of shit anymore, or you start buying a tank of helium and some garbage bags on amazon prime.
>>
>>37538887
Why are you here then?

Do you want to be coddled by people saying it'll all be just peachy.

Stop acting like a bitch and get out there.
>>
You could use the method I used to lose a shitload of weight and get /fit/.

It's called the RTFS method.

First you go to 4chan and enter the Fitness board, it'll either be on the normal page or catalog (your choice), but it will be on the first post.

READ
THE
FUCKING

Fat cunt. Don't even bother, just die.
>>
File: 8laMz.gif (25 KB, 451x75) Image search: [Google]
8laMz.gif
25 KB, 451x75
Read the sticky
>>
>>37538887
OK IVe never seen this happen and Ive been going to the gym 10 years now

If your really scared you can workout at home using youtube for cardio and resitance bands for strength for a few month till you gain some confidence

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKHXQ4Bw1F44cSNyujk3zr-Hi4ISCWfGs
>>
Most people admire when they see unfit people trying to change themselves. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>37539137
another place you can get workouts (dont pay them) Id still consider going to the gym but workout videos are gr8 for when you cant make it and for getting daily exercise. Becoming the kind of person who exercises daily really boosted my confidence more then loosing wight(wich I did) and getting stronger(wich I also did)
https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos
>>
File: Instagram-34b593.png (134 KB, 500x522) Image search: [Google]
Instagram-34b593.png
134 KB, 500x522
Whenever I see fatties at my gym I give them a slight nod and the white people smile to let them know they're welcome.
>>
>>37539160
>this
alot of gymcycles used to be fat out of shape and seeing some fat guy coming in trying to change his life is nostalgic and reminds us of how far weve come and we hope youll make the same journy and join us in the land of the fit
>>
>>37538907
/thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.