[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /fit/ I hope this is the right board to ask this and my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 240x164) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 240x164
Hello /fit/

I hope this is the right board to ask this and my question is pretty simple.

I've been trying to change my diet very radically to cut out almost all "bad" food and drinks. However, I keep getting tempted and eat crap here and there.

Anyway, I will be spending the next month working out in the middle of absolutely nowhere and will only get the chance to stock up on food and supplies once every two weeks. I want to use this opportunity to change my diet because as long as I shop correctly that one day I will have no choice but to eat what I bought.

So my question is: What are some reasonable priced, long lasting products that I should stock up on?

I am thinking of getting a huge load of chicken breast, beef steaks and frozen vegetables for dinners (maybe served with brown rice or potatoes) and a few cartons of eggs as well as fruits, nuts and some yoghurt. Canned tuna might be alright to go with some salad?

What could I pack for lunch at work? what are some decent breakfast meals (I eat a lot of cereal with a solid protein content but still they're so heavy on carbs)?

Thanks.
>>
5kgs of oats, 3 kg of protein powder, abundant powdered milk, done.
>>
>>37538872
This. Oats and Unflavoured whey are great to have in bulk.

If you have whey blended milk, with a bowl of oats + a bowl vegetables for each meal, you'd be set.
>>
whey protein powder stuff is too expensive

any more suggestions?

thanks so far
>>
Sauerkraut my senpai.
>>
>>37539883
no it's not
>>
>>37539883
Literally the cheapest known source of protein, grams per dollar.
>>
>>37539930

what is eggs.

fuck this gay earth. carbs = 1 cent per 50k calories, protein minimum 1 dollar per 10 grams.
>>
>>37538815
watch this big on a budget youtube series will teach you everything you need to know
https://youtu.be/MNctsEFp7Zs
>>
>>37540002

watching as we speak thanks for that.

Quick question about the protein powder anything to look out for or whatever is cheapest per 100g?
>>
>>37538815
There are no """"bad""""" foods you nigger
>>
>>37540087

please elaborate on how good a big mac is for your body. retard.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.